Another Plan

With My Amber

 

Yuri wakes up late today. She climbs out from the bed quickly to refresh herself. Then she takes a bath. She looks at herself in the mirror. After looking for a while, she decides to put make-up a bit in her face. After ten minutes, she finally finishes the make-up then she moves on to the cupboard. She looks at it. There’re a lot of clothes. She doesn’t know what to use. But then she takes a simple mini dress with her.

 

“Yul, are you ready?” Sica shouted from living room.

“Yeah, let’s go.” Yuri stands up and goes to the living room.

 

They all are waiting for her in the living room and how surprise they are to see Yuri looking so beautiful in this morning.

 

“Where are you going? I thought we just will have a drama practice today.” Sica said.

“Yes.”

“Then why do you so prepare like that?” Sooyoung said.

“Don’t tell me it’s because we will meet Donghae Oppa, right?”

“Of course not. I will go to a date.” Yuri said.

 

Everyone can’t believe what they heard just now? A date? Kwon Yuri? But with who?

 

“A DATE?” Taeyeon shouted.

“Calm down, Taenggo. It’s just a friendly date. We are not together yet.”

“YET?”

“Yeah, there is a possibility to be more than friends actually.”

 

Yuri stands up and just goes to the car by herself. She doesn’t want them to ask her so many questions.

“Do you want to go or not? We’re already late.” Yuri said to them before she left.

“Just wait for us in the car.” Jessica said.

 

Jessica panics. She sighs. She is late. She doesn’t expect things like this happen. Now, she has to do another strategy alone. But what kind of plan is it? She should think it by herself since there’s no Yoona in here.

 

“I think you should just stick to your plan, best friend, and the rest of it you can count on me.” She ended her deep thought by calling Cho Kyuhyun.

“What will you do?” Jessica asked.

“Well, just wait and see. You only have to text me the date location and time.”

“Fine.”

 

Jessica ends up the phone call and walks quickly to the car. The others have wait for her.

 

“Mianhe, I lost my phone.”

“Don’t need Sica! We already know that you always lost it.”

“Thanks.”



 

Thanks for reading. Hope you can leave some comments and don't forget to subscribe too you