CHAOS!!!

With My Amber

 

Yoona and Jessica walk around the mall this half hour. They are so tired so they decide to sit in an ice cream shop in the world.

 

“I don’t where the last I can finally hang out in the mall and eat ice cream like this.” Yoona said.

“Yeah, I really wish that I can do like what normal girl do every weekend. Shopping in the mall, hang out in the cafe, or just watch movie. I really want it.”

“Me too. I am probably the most busiest one between you all so I am so rarely can hang out like this so let’s enjoy this rest of the day in here. You don’t have any schedule for today, do you Unnie?”

“No, let’s spend our time to shop and eat in this mall.”

“Ok...”

 

When Yoona about to said okay, her phone suddenly rings up. She looks at her phone. She sighs. She gives the phone to Jessica. Jessica sighs too. Her mood suddenly jumps from the top of the Tokyo Tower to the bottom of Pacific Ocean.

 

“Should I take it?” Yoona asked her.

“Well, if you don’t take it then she will call me so in the end we both will take it too so just take it now.” Sica suggested.

 

Yoona answers the phone.

 

“Yoboseyo Unnie.” She said.

“Yoboseyo. Yah, where are you both right now? Don’t tell me you’re not with Sica because Sulli and Amber told me just now that they saw both of you walk together to Sica’s car.” Tiffanysounds mad.

“Yes, I am with Unnie right now. We are so exhausted so we go to ice cream shop to eat ice cream. Why Unnie?”

“Whatever you do right now,  I don’t care, just go back to SM Building right now. We have a big problem in here.” It seems like Sunny took the phone from Tiffany’s hand and said those words to them.

“What kind of big problem is that Unnie? Can I just relax for a bit?” Yoona sighed.

“No, it can’t. I want you two in here in the next ten minutes.” Sunny said.

 

She ends the phone call.

 

“We better go back to SM Building right now. Tiffany Unnie and Sunny Unnie are so scary. We better go there fast.”

 

They take their bag and walks fastly to Sica’s car. Then in the exact ten minutes, they arrive in the SM hall. There are a lot of people in there, including Super Junior members, SNSD members, even Shinee and f(x) members are in there too.

 

Jessica comes to approach Luna. Yoona follows her from behind.

 

“What has happened in here Luna?” Yoona asked.

“Ah Unnie, don’t you heard the news yet?” Luna asked back.

“What news?” Sica doesn’t have any idea.

“Four members of Super Junior are going to be in Pit A Pat and some of them will be a real couple in We Got Married.”

“FOUR?” Yoona and Sica shouted at the same time. They are so worry if their boyfriend is one of them. Luna knows it from their reactions so she calms them.

“Don’t need to worry, Unnie! Heechul Oppa and Siwon Oppa are not in that show.” Luna said.

 

They sigh, a big relieve. But just in a second they look again at each other. If it’s not Siwon, Heechul, plus it can’t be Kangin and Leeteuk too since they have been in that show and it can’t be Shindong too since he has a girlfriend, so it just left eight of them. Zhoumi and Henry? It can’t be them too since Zhoumi will be busy filming with Victoria in Taiwan while Henry is busy to record with BoA in her new album so it just left six of them.

 

“Aish, it can’t be...” Sica cut her words. She closes with her palms.

 

They look at each other again. They realize that the one that called them earlier are Sunny and Tiffany so it’s impossible for Yesung and Ryeowook to be in that show because both of them are so calm. They sighs. The conclusion is Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin will be in the show. No wait, it still left one and it can’t be...

 

“DONGHAE OPPA!!!”

 

They look at the chaos. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon’s voice are the loudest. They shout at their boyfriend. It seems like they are very jealous.

 

“Don’t you ever wish to call me again! I hate you!” Sooyoung shouted.

“Sooyoungie ah...” Sungmin begged in his aegyo.

“Don’t use your aegyo! It won’t affect me, Oppa.” Sooyoung shouted while crying.

“Sooyoung, it just pit a pat show. It’s a fake date show only. I won’t falling for any girl, including Hyorin, my partner.”

“Aish! Hyorin is still fresh. She is still young, She is so y too and you will probably like her.”

“I won’t. I promise you I won’t. It will be just for Lunar New Year show and we will still like usual right?”

 

In the other side...

 

“You promised me that you will not enter a stupid show like that but what do you do now? You betray me by enter that stupid show.  Aish!”

“Hyoyeonnie, don’t be like that. I don’t want to enter the show but you know that it’s a job. The management make me to do that so I don’t have any choice but to do it.”

“I don’t care. You can refuse it if you want like Siwon, who refuse it because of Yoona.”

“But please understand me. The producer wants us from super junior and because Leeteuk has been in it, Siwon refused it, Hangeng and Kibum is not active, Kangin has got married, and Heechul can’t be participated so they don’t have any choice left.”

“But there’re still Yesung and Ryuwook Oppa.”

“I don’t know.  I heard Tiffany asked Ryeowook Oppa to not do it and Yesung refused it too because of someone.”

“Someone? It’s not important right now. I just want you to stop it or we break up?”

 

“Don’t be too much Hyoyeon, Sooyoung. It’s just a scripted show. Nothing will happen when and after the show. Like Seohyun, I believe in her too, that’s why we still can be together until now.” Kyuhyun interupted them.

“That’s right Unnie.” Seohyun added. “All we need just trust.”

“Aish, you,maknae, always so innocent about love.” Jessica interupted this time.

“I am not that innocent Unnie. It’s just I believe in love that’s why I believe in him.”

“Aish, Kim Taeyeon!” Jessica shouted.

“Neh, waeyo?”

 

Taeyeon runs quickly to approach Jessica. Tiffany and Sunny follow her from behind.

 

“Why don’t you give them an advice? You have been through this too, right?” Jessica asked.

“Sica ah, don’t you forget that Taeyeon almost killed Leeteuk because his participation in we got married.” Sunny finally said something.

“Yups, that’s right. She even expressed her jealousy in front of public by her words in Sukira and her gloomy face in a end year show.” Fany added.

“Yeah, it won’t use for asking me Sica. I have experienced it before and I know how it feel to see your boyfriend with someone else do the fake date thing. Even it just a fake date but still, it hurt my heart so much.”

“But now you don’t care.”

“Yeah, I am. I know that I have to be a mature woman. I have to think it clearly that it’s just scripted. Besides, he only loves me.”

“Aish, this two leader and maknae!” Sica can’t stand of it.

 

Yoona just shakes her head. She can’t believe how innocent this maknae. She’s truly an adult not like her two Unnie who look like teenagers.

 

“Are you okay, Unnie?” Yoona asked Yuri.

“I am okay. Why do you ask?” Yuri asked back.

“Nothing, because you don’t talk so I am worry.”

“Don’t worry, araso? I am okay.”

“You don’t have any opinion of this?”

“No, i have nothing to do with this.”

 

Yuri puts her headphone back and goes out from the room. Yoona sighes. Jessica also heard it. She then approaches Yoona.

 

“I think we don’t have any choice left.”

“Yeah, we should do it as fast as we can before it’s too late.”


 

Thanks for reading you. Don't forget to subscribe and drop comments.