The blind date part three

With My Amber

 

Yuri has no other choice besides follow him from behind. Donghae looks at his side, there is no sign of Kwon Yuri so he looks at his back and there she is. He smiles. Then he grabs her hand and holds it tightly so she can’t remove it.

 

“What the hell are you doing?” Yuri asked it. She can’t believe what he does.

“I guess it’s better to hold your hand so I can’t lose you.” He said.

“Don’t be so overprotective. I am not your girlfriend.” She is mad.

“But today you are my date so it’s okay for me to do this.” He said.

 

She left dumbfounded. She can’t say anything. Deep in her heart, she just can curses on Hara. Hara will be so dead after she backs to the dorm.

 

“Let’s eat before we go back. It’s dinner time already.”

 

Donghae pulls her to a Chinese restaurant. She looks at it. It feels different, no it feels familiar. She has come here before with someone that stays in her mind forever.

 

“What do you like to order, Sir, Miss?” A waitress comes to approach them.

“Two plates of Jjangmyun please?” Donghae said.

“Okay.”

 

Yuri looks at Donghae, weirdly. How can he order something for her without asking her first?

 

“Two plates? One for me?” She asked to make sure of it.

“Yes, you do love jjangmyun, right?” He said.

“But still you shouldn’t order it for me if you haven’t asked me first. It’s what a gentleman should do on a date.” Yuri said. Oops! She closes . How can she finally admit that this is a date?

“What did you say just now? A date? We are on a date? Thanks God that you finally admit it.” He smiled.

“Like you said, it’s a blind date.” Yuri said.

“Yeah, whatever. It’s a still a blind date, right? So as your date, I want to treat you a proper dinner like in French or Japanese Restaurant, but I know you like Chinese food so much, so I take you to this place.” Donghae said.

“But still, as you said, we are on a date, so we should respect each other. You should ask me where and what to eat at first.” She insisted with her opinion.

“Okay, so what do you want to eat?” He asked.

“Jjangmyun is actually quite good too.” She said.

“I am right then.”

 

Like in the café before, in this Chinese Restaurant too, they don’t talk much. They wait to the food till come and eat it properly then they move out from the restaurant. Yuri is waiting Donghae in outside of the restaurant while Donghae pay the bill.

 

“Where will we go then?” Donghae grabs her hand again.

“I don’t know. It’s already eight p.m., don’t you think that we should go home?” She said.

“No, it’s still so early. Let’s go to… ah, it’s your exercise time already, right? Let’s go together.”

“But we will meet Siwon Oppa, Kyuhyun Oppa, Eunhyuk Oppa, Leeteuk Oppa, Minho si, and Kim Jongkook Oppa in there and it will make a huge chaos.” She said.

“So do you think we should just skip tonight exercise class?” He asked her while they walk around the mall.

 

She nods.

 

“Fine then what should we do?”

“Should we just go home then?” She asked.

“Fine, but let me treat you ice cream for the last time since I don’t know if our relationship will be this good in tomorrow or the next day.”


This is the last part of their blind date. Do you like their blind date part?

Anyway, there will be still plenty of Yulhae moments. Just wait patiently kekeke...

 

Thank you for reading you. Don't forget to comment and subscribes!