A Trip to London

With My Amber

It’s eleven pm and Yoona just finished her late dinner or can be called supper. It has been a long time since she eats midnight. All her tight schedule because of the drama shooting has been started all over again. The last time she did it is three years ago when they promoted Genie and she has to shot Cinderella Man at the same time. She didn’t mind it at all actually because she loves to work. Acting is her passion while singing and dancing is her hobby so she does not mind it at all.

 

The one that mind about this is Siwon. He is so worry about her girlfriend tight schedule that can cause her sick. He calls her almost every hour to make sure that she has eaten or drunk. He warns her not to forget to drink a lot of water and take a multivitamin three times a day to her stamina. She feels so happy every time he calls her. She doesn’t be annoyed by it at all because she knows that he actually cares for her that much.

 

“I don’t know why you have to work that hard from all of your members?” Siwon who sits next to him in the couch in SNSD living room said.

“I don’t Oppa. It just it looks like that but it is actually all of us has to work that hard. Yuri Unnie, Sooyoung Unnie, and Jessica Unnie, as example, they have to practice drama everyday to prepare for their debut as an actress. And for Taeyeon Unnie, Tiffany Unnie, and Seohyunnie, they are regular MC for Music Core. Sunny Unnie and Hyoyeon Unnie have to work hard in the ‘farm’ too.”

 

Siwon gigles when he heard the word ‘farm’.

 

“But it seems like Sunny enjoys it that much, right?”

“Yeah, she likes it. That’s why she agreed when they offered her to appear for the second season.”

“Well, farming is suits her but what about you Yoona? I don’t think that you suit with it since you are more like a modern girl than a farm girl.”

“Well, you can see me in the season 3 actually.”

 

Siwon looks at her. His eyes become bigger than usual. He can’t believe what he heard just now. His girlfriend will getting busier if she really joins next season of Invincible Youth.

 

“You know, Oppa, season three of Invincible Youth will have the theme of the beautiful girl so all the faces from the girl group will appear in the show. I heard that UEE Unnie, Sandara Unnie, and Yeeun Unnie have agreed to appear in the show. And some juniors like Secret Song Jieun, 4Minute Gayoon, and even Krystal also appears in the show. It will be a fun season I guess. Oh, Seohyun also appears too.”

 

“Don’t do it! You will exhaust Yoona.”

“Shiro! I think I will have fun. I heard that Kyuhyun Oppa agreed to let Seohyunnie to be the part of the show.”

“Of course he will agree pabo! She only has two shows to be concentrated of but you, you have so many things to do. Commercials, ambassadors, variety show, singing, and acting. The most exhausted one among it is acting Yoona. It makes you lost your concentration and stamina. I am so worry about you, Yoona.”

“Calm down Oppa. This season will start at the second half of this year and when that time comes, I already finished my acting, araso?”

“I am so glad to hear it but still you have to work that hard Yoona.”

“I won’t Oppa. I heard Sunny Unnie and Yuri Unnie said that it will be so much fun because it doesn’t feel like you’re shooting but it more like you’re playing. It doesn’t script at all so it will be up to us.”

“Yeah, I hope it really like that.”

 

Yoona sighs. She is so happy that her boyfriend agrees with her decision. She now can happily take the ice cream that she has been hold since the late dinner. She takes a full spoon of it and feeds her boyfriend first then her.

 

“I never know that you will eat ice cream in midnight since you have to be thin as always.”

“Konchana Oppa. I won’t be fat even if I eat much. You know that we all eat more portion that Super Junior Oppa.”

“Jjinjak?”

“Neh.”

“I don’t believe that you girls say the truth.”

“Well if you are with us one day long like Kyuhyun Oppa that day, you will believe it then.”

“I... hold on a second.”

 

He heard his ringtone rings. He immediately stops talking and takes the phone.

 

“It’s Minho.” Siwon said to Yoona and Yoona nods.

“Yes, Minho.” Siwon answered

“Hyung, where will we go to the gym again? Jong Kook Hyung called me just now to ask me that too.”

“Well, I can’t tell you exactly Minho since me and my friend will go to London for vacation.”

“You and someone?”

“Neh, but I can’t tell you who.”

“Konchana hyung. Have fun in there. So where will you leave?”

“Two days again. I still have a lot of to prepare.”

“Have fun!”

“I will.”

Yoona looks at her boyfriend weirdly. Why did her boyfriend tell her anything about his vacation?

 

“Don’t look at me like that Yoong. I know what’s on your mind so I will explain it to you right now.”

“You better do that.”

“Well, I will go to London for a week for vacation with someone and that someone is you.”

 

Yoona rolls her eyes twice bigger than before. She can’t believe what she heard just now. They will go to vacation??? Just both of them? How can their leaders, the managers, and the CEO let them do it? No, what about the parents?

 

“But I don’t think Taeyeon Unnie, Leeteuk Oppa, Mr. Kim Youngmin, Mr. Lee Sooman, manager Oppa, and our parents agree with your decision?”

“Well, I have asked for their permission before I made this decision, babe.”

“Really? Well I don’t think I can go with you too because I have a lot of schedule.”

“Don’t worry about that! I have arranged your schedule with your manager too so you can go to vacation without thinking anything about your schedule.”

“Jjeonmal ?”

 

Yoona smiles.

 

“Yes.”

“So we will go to London for a week right?”

“Yes, we will. You better pack your stuff because we will leave tomorrow night.”

“But you tell Minho that you will leave in two days time.”

“No I lied to him because I don’t want him to know that we go to the vacation because it will be a huge scandal.”

“You never lied, don’t  you?”

“No, but I will do anything to protect you from the scandal.”

“But you don’t need to lie.”

“If I didn’t lie, the rumor will spread and you will be caught in the scandal again.”

“You are so nice Oppa.”

“Thank you.”

“Yeiy!!! I will go to a vacation for a week! A vacation finally!!!”

 

Yoona hugs her boyfriend so tightly.

 

“No oh, I can’t breathe.” Siwon sang a line from Miss A song’s Breathe.

“Saranghe Oppa.”

“Saranghe Yoong.”