AN AWKWARD MOMENT

With My Amber

Yuri wakes up from her sleep. She is surprised by herself. She sits in Donghae’s lap. Okay she already knows it. She still woke up before she did that so it’s not that shock. But now she hugs Donghae waist and places her head in his chest. She tries to release herself from that position but she fails. She feels something heavy about her head. She can’t look up to see but she can make sure that his head is in above hers. And Donghae’s hands wrap out her waist too. Aish, why it looks like the lover position in the movie poster? Aish!

 

She then decides to release his hand one by one first then she can move on quickly. But it just makes him wake up.

 

“You have wake already, haven’t you?” He asked.

“Yes.” She has no choice but to answer.

“Don’t you know that you have slept in six hours?” He smiled.

“Really? I am sorry. I didn’t mean it.” She uses the chance to release herself from that position and stands.

“It’s okay. You are so cute when you are sleeping.”

“I am sorry.” She bowed to him.

“It’s okay. Now let’s go out from this toilet.” Donghae said.

“But it hasn’t opened yet.” Yuri confused.

“Jonghyun and Krystal came when you slept earlier and they opened the door for us but you still slept so I didn’t want to wake you up.” Donghae explained as he opens the door.

 

She steps out and bows to him.

 

“Thank you.” She said, coldly. She really means it actually but she can’t say it properly.

 

She goes back to her seat then. She looks at her seat. It looks different. Now Yoona has moved to seat with Yunho and Changmin while Seohyun sits with Minho and Kyuhyun. Now Krystal and Luna are sitting in Yoona and Seohyun’s seat.

 

“I heard from Krystal that you are locked in the toilet Unnie? Konchana?” Luna asked her.

“Neh, I am okay. But I am so tired still. It’s hard to sleep in that position.” She said while seating in her real seat in the middle of them.

“You should just wake up. The plane will arrive just in couple minutes.” Luna explained.

“Yeah, let’s just talk so I won’t fall asleep.”

 

They talk about some girl things like the latest fashion style, the newest make up product, the hairstyle and so many again. They laugh and talk. It’s such a happy moment until she looks in her front.

 

Donghae has back to his seat. He talks happily too. He’s in the middle of a conversation with Amber. Everyone can tell that he is not pretend to do it but it’s real. He really laughs with all his heart, his mind, and his soul.

 

She sighs.

 

“Konchana, Unnie?” Luna asked.

“Neh konchana.”

 

“LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, we have arrived in New York!!!” Tiffany is the one who did the announcement and she screamed to it.

 

They all shout because they are so happy. It’s like their goal, New York. They stand up after it and get their own bag. Yuri puts one of her travel bag in the cabinet that place above the seat. She tries to get it but she can’t. Donghae then comes and helps her.

 

“Thank you.” She said. “But I can take it by myself.”

 

He pretends not to hear her and keeps holding her bag. She knows that he is just pretending. It’s hard for a girl to drags a heavy bag like this. She sighs. Looks like she gets no choice besides let him do it. They now walk side by side. All of the people in the airport look at them. All SM Town look like they can’t believe it. Some of them look happy and some of them confused. Like Luna, who almost fall down, because she runs against Yunho.

 

“I am sorry, Oppa. I didn’t mean it. I am just confused to see it.” She points at them.

“Looks like you’re too young to understand about it. People are always like that when they fall in love. Even though they always fight or argue with each other but in the end they will just together. Just like them.” He explained to her.

“Ah I get it.” Luna said.

“You’ll learn more after you growing up, Luna.” Changmin joined the conversation too.

“Neh, araso Oppa.”

 

Luna looks at the side. Yuri and Donghae are still walking together without any words. They don’t talk at all. It’s weird. Luna sighs. She should do something about this but then Onew and Victoria stop her by standing in her line.

 

“I have to make them talk.” Luna consisted said.

“No, Luna. Let them have their own time together.”

“Vic Noona is right, Luna. We really hope that during this time, they can settle their problem so they won’t argue with each other anymore.”

 

Luna sighs. She can’t do anything. She just follows what Onew and Victoria have said. She then moves into the other sides to walk with them. While three of them still keeping eyes at Yuri and Donghae. Yuri sighs. She hates to be a center of attention. She’s not Yoona and he’s not Siwon. They aren’t the center of their group. And they are not used by this kind of attention.

 

“I think we should walk separately.” Yuri said.

“Why should we?” Donghae said.

 

They are talking without looking at each other and they just keep walking.

 

“SM Town members are watching at us right now.” She said while looking at them.

“I don’t care. I just want to help you. You look so pale today and I don’t want you to force yourself bring this whole item with you. It will just hurt yourself.” He explained.

“I am not a kid anymore, Lee Donghae. I can take care of myself.” She said, coldly.

“I know but for me you still need my guard.” Donghae said.

“Do you turn to be a bodyguard right now?” She asked again, coldly.

“You can call it like that.”

“I don’t need it. Aish, just give me that bag. I will take it by myself.” She tries to grab it but she only lost her balance then she bumps into him. In the end she only hugs him tightly. She can feel a really fast thumping heart that makes her confused. She does curious that is it hers? It can be true and it can be false too.

 

Meanwhile, he grabs that chance to hug her back too. He can feel that his heart thumps really fast like lightening who strikes his heart. He sighs. Again, he wants to stop the time if he can but he can’t do it. He now can only wait patiently to her to finally realize their position. Yeah, when she finally realizes it, she will release the hug immediately. Okay, there is the best possibility but the worst one is maybe she will slaps his cheek. He will take all the risk anyway because it’s worth for it.

 

“Hey, hey, why are you still hugging me?” Donghae but then he finds out that she’s collapsed.

 

Panic, he tries to wakes her up.

 

“Hey, hey, wake up. This is not funny. Yah, Kwon Yuri.” He whispered. He doesn’t want to make everyone panic so he stays calms and thinks positively.

 

He looks at her. And she is collapsed. He sighs. He doesn’t have any choice but to ask for help.

 

“Siwon!” Donghae whispered to Siwon who passing them.

“Yes, Hae. What’s up?” He smiled.

“Can you do me a favor?” Donghae sees no one is there so he can finally say something.

“Yes, but I don’t want to disturb you actually.” Siwon said.

“It’s not funny Siwon. I am really in trouble right now. Please help me tell SNSD manager that Yuri has been collapsed and she needs to go to hospital right now. But please don’t tell the other. I don’t want them to be panicked, okay?” Donghae said.

“Okay. You better stay here. I will tell him.”

 

Siwon doesn’t wait for Donghae’s answer anymore. He immediately runs away when he heard that. He is also panicking. He runs to find SNSD manager and he’s so in luck because the manager is just in a few meters in front of him. To add his luck, the manager is alone.

 

“Hyung, Yuri is collapsing. Can you please prepare the other way for her to go out? I and Donghae will take her to the nearest hospital but please don’t tell anyone including the members about it. We will just freak them out.” Siwon explained.

“Araso, araso, Siwon. I will prepare a car in the VIP way access. Just wait for the car in there, araso?”

“Neh. Kamsahamida Hyung.”

 

SIwon runs back. He tells him about the conversation with the manager Hyung then they go move Yuri slowly to Donghae’s back so he can piggyback her. Siwon helps him by carry Donghae and Yuri’s luggage. Then they move slowly to the car. They have to act coolly so no one can know what’s really happen.

 

“Palli!” SNSD Manager, Kibum, told them.

 

They move on to the car then they head towards to the nearest hospital. But on the way to the hospital, Yuri suddenly wakes up.

 

“Are you okay?” Donghae asked her.

“Neh, I am okay. Where are we?” She asked him while her head is still lying in his thigh.

“We are on the way to the hospital to check up for your health.” Donghae explained while check her forehead.

“No, no, I don’t need to go to hospital right now. Just bring me back to the hotel, please, I beg you.”

“But you look so pale, Yuri ah.” He said.

“Please, just this time, Lee Donghae. Listen to my opinion just this once.”

“But…”

“Please, I never beg you with everything you’ve done to me. I always agreed with everything you say to me so please just this once, listen to me.” She begged him.

“Fine, let’s go back to the hotel, Siwon.” He said.

 

Siwon gets no choice besides tells the driver that they will head back to the hotel.

 

“I will tell Yoona and Kibum Hyung about this too.” Siwon informed them.

 

Yuri looks so confused so Siwon tells her about what happened in the airport before.

 

“Ah, so you told the rest of them that you both will accompany me to find something to buy but do they believe this?”

“I think so because Yoona and Leeteuk Hyung didn’t ask furthermore about this.”

“It’s great Siwon Oppa and thanks.”

“You’re welcome.”

“By the way, should we eat first? I am so hungry.” Siwon suggested.

“I am too. Let’s find something to eat first.”

“Let’s buy pizza! I show a pizza restaurant in the corner.”

 

Yuri and Donghae nodded. It left Siwon with a big smile. He actually has a little plan about this. It’s a sudden plan actually and he doesn’t know if the rest agree with him or not but he should try it because of the chance. 


Today is my birthday so I post my two fanfics at the same time. It's about yulhae moments again but a sad one. But don't worry they will be back again in the next chapter. 

 

Oh I give you clue before and I will give you again this time. Here it is:

He leans closer to her. Just in a second, their face already separated just by couple inches. It’s just too close till he can’t hold it anymore.