The Blind Date Part 1

With My Amber

 

"Sica, I have a really good news for you. Guess who's her blind date is? I just won't to remind you not to freak out, araso? He's..." 

 

*

 

Yuri sits in a café alone. She really hates to do a blind date but she’s get no choice because Hara, her best friend, is the one who set up the date. Besides, when Hara set her first date before, it’s quite good too.

 

“I hope it won’t be Taeyang Sunbae again.” I called her to make sure.

“No, this time is your type. I promise you won’t regret it.”

“Fine, but this will be the last time I do this.”

“Unnie, I promise you won’t regret it, araso?”

“Neh, I trust you Hara.”

 

Yuri ends up the phone call. She decides to order something first.

 

“I want to order a green tea without any sugar and I want the water to be the clear one, please?”

“Okay.”

 

She waits for a while till her order comes. But then someone, probably her date, finally shows up. She’s really surprise to see who is coming and sit in front of her.

 

“What are you doing in here?” She asked to the guy that’s her nightmare.

“I am on a blind date, and you?”

“Me too. Oh My God! It can’t be you, right?” She asked it to make sure of it.

“Well, I don’t know too. So who set up your date?” That guy asked.

“Let’s say it together so no one can lie, Mr. Lee.”

“Okay.”

“One two three…”

“GO HARA!!!” They shouted together.

“Oh God! It’s bad.” She shakes her head.

“How can it be you, Kwon Yuri?”

“Yeah, how can it be you, LEE DONGHAE?”

 

They both sigh. Yuri doesn’t want to look to her front because she will just see the annoying Lee Donghae. Donghae also doesn’t want to look in front of him.

 

“Ma’am I want to order a green tea without any sugar and I want the water to be the clear one.”

 

Yuri looks at him. She can’t believe what she heard just now. How can he order the same thing as her? Can it be that he still remember… no, it’s wrong. It can’t be like that.

 

“So what will we do now?” He asked him while he finished order.

“I don’t know. I think we should drink our tea then just go back.” She said.

“So what will you tell Hara?”

“I don’t know. I think you should know clearly that I don’t want to have this date with you. And I think I should just tell her that I don’t want to do another blind date like this.”

“It’s hurt…” Donghae whispered.

“HUH?” Yuri said. She can’t clearly hear.

“Nothing. Let’s just drink then go back. I will take you back.”

“No need too. I can go back by myself.”

“At least, let me to take you back.”

“Fine.”



 

 

Surprise? Don't freak out like Jessica, hehehe... 

It's all you've been waiting for, Yulhae moments...

Be patient it will be more of them in the next chapters....

Please comments and subscribes!

Thank you you...