The blind date part two

With My Amber

 

Yuri and Donghae finish drink their tea. While waiting for the order to come, they didn’t talk. They just busied with their own things. Donghae busied playing with his PSP while Yuri busied texting. Things didn’t get along with them. And when their order came too, they were just silently drinking it without making any sound.

 

“Ah, let me just stop in here. I have something to buy in the mall.” Yuri said while they are in the way to SNSD dorm.

“No, since today it’s our blind date so I will accompany you to everywhere you like to go.” Donghae insisted.

“I don’t want to, Donghae si. We will come out as a couple in tomorrow newspaper, the worst one is we will come out as headline news in online community right the way.” Yuri rejected it.

“We won’t as long as we wear disguise.”

“Fine.”

 

Yuri and Donghae go out from the car and head toward to the mall. Yuri is leading the way while Donghae is following her quietly from behind.

 

“Just walk beside me, Lee Donghae. Besides, I bet you know where we will go right now.” Yuri ordered him to walk beside her.

 

Donghae stuns by her words. He can’t believe that Yuri wants him to walk side by side with her. But he smiles all the way to it.

 

“Don’t think too much. I am just afraid that everyone will think you as a stranger so you will be reported to the police.” Yuri explained.

“Don’t worry! I can handle myself.” He said.

 

They walk side by side and heading towards a gift shop. It’s a really big gift shop which sells a lot of girly stuff like pinky things, dolls, ribbon, accessories, and so many again. He looks at it. She was right. It’s not the first time he comes to this place. He has come here before to buy a special thing for someone special…

 

“Just like the old…”

“What did you say just now?” Yuri heard his whispers.

“Anneyo. It’s nothing. I think I better go there now.” He said while leaving her standing in that place. He comes to the section that he loves the most, the Barbie doll sides. He looks at it. He found something interested in that place. The Barbie and Ken wedding dolls that makes him interested. He takes a look at it and it reminds him of something from the past that makes him happy and sad in the same time.

 

“Annyonghaseyo, Sir. It’s nice to see you again.” One of the shop keepers came to approach him.

“Ah, annyonghaseyo. It’s nice to meet you again.” He bows back to her.

“So do you want me to pack these dolls again like you asked me to do when you confessed to your girlfriend?” That girl said.

“No, I don’t want to pack any of these dolls and I don’t have anyone to confess too.” He said.

“Ah, that girl who came with you couple months ago is your girlfriend, right?” She said.

 

He just smiles. He then walks to the accessories section and leave that shop keeper girl. He looks at it carefully and he again, found something that interested him, couple necklaces. He takes closer at it. It’s a love necklace with the separated heart and in the middle of that both separated heart, there are cups with different colors, pink and blue. There are also words writing ‘Miss You’. He smiles. He takes it.

 

“Thank you for coming, sir.” The cashier said while giving him a small box which contains the necklace.

 

Donghae stands outside of the shop while waiting for Yuri patiently. He looks at her. She is in the ribbon section. She looks at some of it and decides to buy it then she moves on to the accessories sections to look for some earrings. Then she moves to the pay it. Donghae steps forward and gives the money to the cashier.

 

“You don’t have to do it.” She said.

“I insist to do it.” He puts bag her purse to her bag.

“Thank you for coming, Sir, Miss.” She said while bow to them.

 

Donghae takes her shopping bag while he hides the necklaces on his pocket.

 

“Do you have a place to go again?” Donghae asked her.

“No, I just want to go back to the dorm as quickly as I can.” She said.

“I guess it’s my time to go to a place.”

“But…”

“Today is our blind date so please just going with me to this place this time.” He said.

“But you are the one who insisted to go with me, not me.”

“Then let me be the one who insist again for you to go with me.”


I am back with the new chapter. Like I promise, it will have the yulhae moment and it will still continue to chapter 14. So for now, enjoy this chapter. 

Thank you. Please don't forget to comments and subscribe! Kamsahamida

 

P.S: I just realize one thing. Is the font size to small? Should I change it?