SHINEEAF(EXO)CTION

With My Amber

 

Yuri wakes up at three in the morning. She looks at another bed and found out that Yoona is still sleeping. She moves silently to the bathroom to take a bath and after finish changing, she goes downstairs with the car key in her right hand and a bag in her left hand.

 

Jonghyun, Kris, and Kai, better wait for me in the parking lot.

 

Like what she texted before, the three of them have waited for her in the parking lot. They approach her car after it has been parked.

 

“Bring all of these to the practice room.” She ordered them.

“Neh, noona.” They said in unison.

“What are these all actually?” Jonghyun asked. He smells something nice like food.

“You will find out after we get there.” She said while walking away.

 

They all just left dumbfounded. Meanwhile the rest of them have been waiting in the practice room.

 

“Oh My God! It’s still early in the morning. Why should we come here? We still have a lot of thing to do, right, Unnie?” Sulli said to Amber.

“Don’t ask me about this, Sulli. We all have with no choice actually.” Amber said.

“Yeah but anyway don’t you realize that the necklace that we have been looking for last night is a couple necklace of Yuri Noona and Donghae Hyung.” Se Hun suddenly interrupted.

 

They all look at Se Hun. Their eyes say that they want to hear more stories about it.

 

“I don’t realize it until I accidentally meet Donghae Hyung last night in SM Building.” He said.

“It looks like the reason of the fight is the necklace.” Victoria took the conclusion.

“Now I realize something too, D.O.” Su Ho said.

“Yes, what is it?”

“When we met them in the café two days ago, they didn’t wear the necklace, right?” D.O. nods.

“So it means there must be something happening in the blind date.” Chen said.

“BLIND DATE?” They all shouted.

“Yes, we accidentally met them in a café where both of them dating.”

“YES WE DATED THAT DAY.” Yuri shouted to make them all quiet.

 

They then stop talking and focus on Yuri.

 

“We didn’t mean to talk behind you.” Key said, asking for forgiveness.

“It’s okay. Don’t worry I’ll tell you about it later but first I want to treat you all breakfast since you have helped me last night.” She said.

 

Then Jonghyun, Kai, and Kris arrive with lot of boxes with them. They open it and put it all in the table.

 

“I wake up at three just to buy all of you these. I don’t know what you all like about so I bring all kind of breakfast like American style, Japanese style, Chinese style, and Korean style too.” She said.

 

They all look at each other. They can’t believe it by themselves.

 

“Wow, kamsahamida Unnie. I am so hungry but I have no time to eat breakfast.” Krystal said.

“It’s okay. You better eat it now. So do all of you curious about the necklace, right?”

 

They all nod.

 

“Fine. I will tell you all while we are eating.” She said.

 

They all seated circularly. When they have finished taking their food, Yuri starts her story.

 

“I don’t know where to start but I guess I will start with the blind date story then the fight that was happened last night.”

 

She begins to tell them that they were accidentally met in a set up blind date by Go Hara of KARA. Then Donghae bought her something and that was a couple necklaces. Then they fought about it yesterday. Even though she tells them, but still, Kwon Yuri is Kwon Yuri. She never tells any detail about her story.

 

“But don’t you all want to know what the truth that will shocking you about?” She said.

“What is it, Yuri?” Onew said.

“I know that they have planned something about me, right, Amber, Su Ho, and D.O.?” She said.

 

They all look at her. They can’t believe it by themselves. How can she know about this?

 

“I am not that stupid, hoobae. Even I don’t know what their exact plan but still I know that they’ve planned something to know what’s going on between me and Donghae because they don’t dare to ask it to us. They are right. We won’t answer that question for anyone, including they are who are our best friends.”

 

“So, what did exactly happen between you two?” Victoria asked.

“I am naïve if I say ‘nothing’. But to say that there’s something happen too then it is naïve too. All I can say that we always argue every time we meet is because a misunderstanding between us that can’t be solved.” She said.

“A misunderstanding?”

“I can’t explain the exact reason. It’s just he always makes me mad whenever we met. There’s always a thing that will make us argue no matter how small or not important the thing is. It’s just we are different.”

“I am sorry, Yuri Unnie. I will not do their plan. I am sorry.”

“It’s okay Amber. You can do what they want. It will look weird if you don’t do it suddenly. Now, let’s just finish eating the breakfast and go back to our activities, okay?”

 

They go back to eat again. They chat again with each other. Yuri left them first because she has something to do in this morning.

 

“Enjoy your breakfast. Don’t forget to clean it. We don’t want Mr. Lee Soo Man to know that something maybe happening in this room, okay?”

 

They nod. After Yuri left, they start to talk among themselves again.

 

“Hey Amber, what was exactly happen?” Minho asked it first.

“Jessica Unnie, came to our dorm couple days ago and asked me to become the third party of their relationship.” Amber explained.

“Third party?” Krystal seems confused.

“Yes. She said that they believe that Yuri Unnie and Donghae Oppa argumentation this whole time must be a lover fight, not an enemy fight. So she wanted me to make Yuri Unnie jealous.”

“But how can you?”

“She said that I am the perfect girl to do this job since I am pretty close to both of them.”

“It’s weird but it’s great too so we can know what exactly happen between both of them.” Victoria said.

“I actually don’t want to say this because it just my conclusion but I think Yuri Noona didn’t tell the truth. What I mean is she didn’t lie to us fully but there’s something that she hided from us.” Kai suddenly said.

 

They all look at Kai. Come to think it by themselves, he’s right. There’s something that Yuri hides from them.

 

 “I think we should do something.” Amber said.

“Something?” Minho said.

“Yes. If Super Generation can make a mission then why can’t we?” Amber said.

“What do you mean?” Onew asked.

“If they plan to make Yuri Unnie jealous then why don’t we play that game too? We should make Donghae Hyung jealous too.” Amber explained again.

“Donghae Hyung jealous?” Taemin can’t believe what he just heard.

“I think Amber Unnie is right.” Sulli finally said something.

“Let’s do this! It will quite fun too.” Se Hun agreed too.

“Okay, but who will be the one who will make Donghae Hyung jealous?” Minho asked.

“I think we can’t use one of the Super Junior sunbaenim or DBSK Sunbaemin. It’s too risky. Let’s just use one of us.” Kai said.

“How about you, Kai?” D.O. suggested.

“Yeah, you’re quite good too. You’re tall, handsome, and nice. I think you too are quite good together.” Xiu Min said.

“I don’t think so.” Victoria said.

“How about Shinee members?” Baekhyun suggested another potential candidate.

“No, it will too personal since we know each other really well.” Key absolutely rejected it.

“Okay, then how about Kris?” Tao gave another suggestion.

“Why it has to be me?” He said.

 

They all look at him. Then they look to each other.

 

“AGREE!” They shouted at the same time.

“Aish, I will be a dead meat.” Kris said.

“We don’t care as long as you do it.” Vic said