SMTown Chaos

With My Amber

DBSK, BoA, Super Junior, SNSD, F(X), SHINee, and EXO members are sitting there dumbfounded. They look at each other blankly. They are speechless.

 

“I can’t believe it.” Changmin said to break the silence.

 

They all look at him. They sigh. He is right. They don’t believe it too. What just happened was like a dream for them.

 

“We have been fooled this whole time, haven’t we?”Jonghyun said.

“Yeah, it seems like that for me.” Minho agreed.

“No, they didn’t fool us.” Jessica said.

“Yeah, I think they just wanted to hide it because they wanted some privacy.” Yunho said.

“I think so, Hyung. I think they just need to hide it.” Taemin agreed.

“But I am still curious about something, why did you all try to find out about them too?” Jessica sensed a bit of weirdness of EXO, F(X), and SHINee members.

“Well, we didn’t know anything about it actually until Yuri Unnie said it.” Sulli said.

“Really?” Sica can’t believe it.

“Well then you can ask Amber Unnie for it.” Krystal said.

“She’s right, Sica Unnie.” Amber replied.

“Then tell me your plan.” Sica said, impatiently.

 

Victoria explains it to them.

 

“Yah, so everyone tried to figure out what happen right? Sigh! I never thought that it will be hard like this. Besides, we can’t do anything if they don’t open their mouth.” Tiffany sighs.

“Who said?” Kyuhyun and Kris said at the same time.

“I knew about this.” Kris said.

 

They all sigh. They don’t have any comment because they know that Kris and Yuri are close to each other so it’s not so weird if he knows about this.

 

“Me too.” Kyuhyun said.

 

This person is the weirdest one. He’s not close to one of them but why do this evil maknae know about this?

 

“I asked Donghae to tell me and he told me but I have to hide it as a secret.” He said in the end.

 

He knows that all the attentions in the room are focusing on him right now. He’s kind used to it but he’s still not comfortable at all. He sighs. He never thought that he will betray him like this but still he has to ask him first.

 

“I don’t think that I am the one that should tell this to you all.” He said.

 

But then a text message comes to his phone and it’s from Lee Donghae.

 

“He said that it’s okay for me to tell you all but still I won’t give you any detail about it.”

“Pali, pali, we’re too curious Hyung.” Jonghyun said.

“Kris, should we explain this together?” Kyuhyun smiles evilly.

 

They all turn their gaze from Kyuhyun to Kris.

 

“Where should we start Hyung?” He asked evilly too.

 

They look back at Kyuhyun.

 

“I don’t know. Don’t you have any suggestion?” Kyuhyun asked back.

 

They look back at Kris once again.

 

“Aish! I feel like I am watching tennis match right now.” Taeyeon said, frustrated.

“Yes, I feel the same way too, Taeng. So can we just go straight to the explanation, please?” Sunny said, impatiently.

 

Kyuhyun and Kris just smile.

 

“Don’t make me wait any longer! I can’t stand of it anymore.” Onew said.

“Well, it means nothing to compare with them. They have to wait for eight months to finally be together again.” Kyuhyun said.

“Yes, Hyung. And it’s not an easy way too. Yuri Noona hurt so much when Donghae Hyung decided to break up with her because he misunderstood that me and Yuri Noona has an affair. Ironic, huh?” Kris replied.

“Yeah, I never thought that it will be the reason too but it seems it’s not impossible too because you are really close with Yuri.” Kyuhyun agreed.

“But it was all just a misunderstanding. I just like Noona as a Noona but not as a woman. You know what I mean, right, Hyung?” Kyuhyun nods.

“Yeah, but I know exactly how it feels like. But I know that they just misunderstood with each other. I could see that Yuri liked him and he still liked her too. And I was right.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“STOP!” Jessica stands up. She sighs.

“Can anyone please explain to me bluntly about it?” She asked.

“Well, from what I heard, Sica. My conclusion is Yuri and Donghae used to be a couple but they broke up because Donghae misunderstood the situation between Yuri and Kris. He thought that Yuri had an affair with Kris. So they broke up. But Yuri still liked Donghae and Donghae too. That’s what I get.” Taeyeon explained.

“Ah I finally get it.” Changmin said.

“Yeah, it’s hard to understand those two. They don’t feel like want to explain to us or they just want us to understand it by ourselves. Gosh! I guess this both just playing on us.” Amber said, impatiently.

“Be patient, Amber! I will explain it directly to you if you want to.” Kyuhyun said.

“Then just tell us in normal way. I can’t get it with my IQ.” Luna said.

“Well, Taeyeon is right. They dated once before for almost two years and they broke up about eight months ago. There’s no exact reason why they hide it though. They just didn’t show it obviously to us. Well, Yuri considered it as secretly dating but Donghae told me that. It’s not important to tell I guess. I just want to tell you that Taeyeon is right about the reason why they broke up too.”

 

They all stay in silent. They want more explanation about this.

 

“If you want to blame someone, blame me. I accidentally kissed Noona because I was drunk. I mistaken Noona as someone I like. Donghae Hyung saw that and he misunderstood it. Yuri Noona tried to explain it to him but he didn’t want to listen it. So they broke up that night. I blamed myself for my mistake but Noona never blamed me even once. She told me that if Hyung really liked her then he will come to her and hear her explanation but he didn’t so Noona told me that maybe they didn’t mean to be together and Noona will try to forget about him.” Kris added the explanation.

 

“But Donghae can’t lie to himself that he really liked her and he wanted to be part of her life back. He missed her so much. He fought with her is just a reason so he could talk to her. It is his stupid way but he succeeded with it. At least, Yuri said something so he could hear her voice that he missed so much.”

 

“I missed her so much is a fact, Kyuhyun ah.”

 

Donghae suddenly steps into the room. Yuri is hiding behind him while holding his hand.

 

“But I always like her before, now and in the future is also a fact that you can’t resist.” He said.

 

They all look at him. They say so many questions at the same time and it is so noisy. They can’t hear it at all so Leeteuk has to scream to calm them down.

 

“LISTEN EVERYONE!”

 

They stop talking and they pay attention to him.

 

“I guess it’s not important to ask something like where did you start dating, how can you fall in love with each other, or when was your first kiss. It’s not important right now. We should just congratulate them and wish the best for them.” Leeteuk said.

 

They nod.

 

“Indeed you are the SM Leader, Hyung.” Eunhyuk said.

“I am, Hyukjae ah.” Leeteuk prouds of himself.

“Okay so I shouldn’t be here right now since I planned to go with Yuri to Han River but she asked me to treat you all lunch to celebrate our relationship.”

 

They scream. Without any command, they just leave and follow Yuri and Donghae.

 

“They can’t hide it anymore.” Kris said.

 

He and Kyuhyun are the one who still stay in the room. They walk slowly to follow them.

 

“Yeah, but it’s okay because they are now together.” Kyuhyun said.

 

END

 

 


 

 

Wow, it took a year and two months for me to finish this fanfic. It has been such a long time, right? But I satisfy with my story. I don’t know that I can write till 32 chapters like this since I didn’t plan it at first. I planned it to be just one shot or at least three until four shots but I didn’t do that since I found ideas and I made it longer that it used to be. Well, I am glad that it’s all paid with many positive comments, critiques, suggestions, and subscribers. Oh and one voter too. Well, I am so glad that I can finish.

 

I just want to end this story with two polls. Can you participate in it?

 

 

 

Second:

 

 

 

Oh, since I have finished this story. I plan to make a new story about yulhae and other super generation couples. Here’s the link:

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/384511/destiny-called-love-donghae-snsd-supergeneration-superjunior-yulhae-yuri

 

Please don't forget to support my new fanfic by subscribing, leaving comments, or voting.

 

Thank you and please leave your last comments about this story. 

 

IT IS SO BLESSFUL TO HAVE YOU ALL WITH THIS STORY. THANK YOU you FOR READING IT.