The Couple Necklace, The Source of Matter

With My Amber

 

Donghae drags Yuri to the car. Then he drives as fast as possibly to a place. A place that brings back his beautiful and worst memory together that makes his heart feels broken.

 

“Let’s go. We need to talk.” Donghae opened the door and asked her to go down from the car.

 

Yuri doesn’t want to look at Donghae. She just steps forward from the car as soon as he finished his words. Donghae follows her silently from behind.

 

“Han River?” She can’t believe. From all the beautiful places in Seoul, this is the most beautiful places that she hates so much.

“Yes, this is Han River.” He answered her.

“Why do you have to bring me to a place like this?” Yuri said with a sigh.

“Why? Do you still hate this place?” He stands right beside her.

“I do hate it and you know it, right? So why do you still bring me to this place?” She said.

“At least I am so glad that you still remember the memory.” Donghae said.

 

Yuri sighs. Donghae is right. She shouldn’t bring back that memory again. She regrets it now.

 

“Yeah, it was a bad memory.” Yuri said.

 

Donghae remains in silent. It was his mistake. How can he forget about it?

 

“I will go now. It won’t use for us to be standing here because it will just hurt us.” She was about to move away but he grabs her wrist.

“What are you trying to do, Lee Donghae-si?” She tried to let of go off his hand but she fails because he holds it tighter.

“I want to bring our memory back.”

“It won’t work.” She doesn’t look at him back. She doesn’t dare to do it. She’s afraid that he will see her teary eyes.

“Why?”

“Just ask yourself about it. It wasn’t my mistake but it was yours.”

“Give me a chance.” He tries to make her to look at him because he wants to see the truth in her beautiful eyes.

“I won’t” She finally can relieve her hands.

 

“So what did yesterday mean to you?” Donghae asked it bravely and it made her stops her steps.

“Nothing. Don’t you see that I am not happy even a bit because of yesterday?”

“Then can you get my point with the couple necklace?” He said.

 

She turns her face. She sees it. She was right. It is a couple necklaces. She used it too. But she hides it behind her scarf. But that’s not the point right now. What she wants to know is does he wear the couple necklace too?

 

“What does this mean to you?”Donghae points at his necklace.

“It means…”

 

Donghae cut her words by kissing her. Yuri struggles and tries to release herself from the kiss but it ends up with a long and romantic kiss.

 

“What the hell did you just do, Donghae?” She slaps him.

 

He then removes her scarf. She can’t hide it anymore. He knows now that she wears it too.

 

“So what does this mean to you?” He pointed at her necklace.

“It means nothing.”

“Then why do you wear it?” He shouted.

“Like I said.” She takes out the necklace. “It means nothing.” She throws the necklace.

 

It hurts him to see her doing that. He can’t even turn his face. Tears already feel his eyes.

 

“I know that you don’t care and you don’t want to know what this necklace means to me but, still, I will tell you. Your necklace is my half heart. You’ve thrown away the half of my heart and it can’t replace by anything.”

 

Donghae walks pass by Yuri and goes back to his car. He drives himself back, leaving Yuri alone in there. Yuri left dumbfounded. She cries.

 

“Thanks for finally leaving me.” She said to herself.


This chapter tell you exactly what's the problem they had before, right? 

Thank you for reading, and please tell me your opinions.