WORKING WITH MY HUSBAND

IF THAT IS OUR FATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“CAN you repeat what have you said just now, Mom?” Nichkhun asked in disbelief, looking at Mrs.Vera with surprise face when she told him something that he felt really ridiculous to be done. He was now in her study room, called him early in the morning just to tell him this stupid news. Was she out of her mind to hire Song Qian as his secretary? Come on, although non of all his previous secretaries could work with him more than a week, but at least Mrs.Vera should hire someone that really had qualification for that position, not someone that only had secondary school certification in her hand to apply for that job.

     “I've said I want to hire Qian as your secretary, do you get it now?” her tone was serious, showed that she was not joking right now and Nichkhun rubbed his temple with both hands, couldn't believe that she really meant it.

     “Mom, are you out of mind? Do you really want to hire that fusty woman as my secretary? Come on, Mom! Please don't give me more problem. I already busy handle all problems in our company and now you want to add more by hiring that woman!” he almost loss his patience yet he still managed to control his voice when talked with Mrs.Vera. Not enough facing Song Qian at home, now he also would look at her face 24 hours if she worked as his secretary. What actually his mother trying to do? He really couldn't read what was inside her mind right now.

     “Don't look down on her! Remember, she is your wife!” she said sternly but those words only made him wanted to vomit out the contents in his stomach. Wife? That word never exist in his life and to him, he didn't look Song Qian as his wife at all. She was just a toy whom he married just to get the Horvejkul properties, not more than that.

     “I object it! I can't work with her!”

     “I'm sorry, Son. You have no power at all to object my decision and this is my final words. She will get into work after I return from Yuchi-ri Village,” Mrs.Vera left her sit and was ready to send GrandMa Ling back to that village. Nichkhun felt that he wanted to scream right now, really hated when Mrs.Vera used her veto power to set up everything in his life and the worst was, he couldn't do anything to stop it!

 

SONG Qian hugged GrandMa Ling tightly liked she didn't want to let her go forever, felt heavy thought that she was going to live alone in that old house after this. GrandMa Ling patted her back gently as they were standing beside black Mercedes, gave her granddaughter last hug before she went back to Yuchi-ri Village today. 7 days lived in this big house to monitor the progression of the relationship between Song Qian and Nichkhun, she still felt worried because almost everyday, the house never in peace because they fought almost every morning and when night came, she noticed that Nichkhun always came home late but she didn't ask Mrs.Vera about his son's activities during night.

     “Grandma, I want to go too,” she pouted at GrandMa Ling, sulky when she didn't allow her to follow along to send her back to village. Grandma Ling only smiled at her action, brushed her bangs with her old hand and stared at her beautiful face, so beautiful just liked her late mother, Mei Xia. Song Qian was the only treasure she left and now she passed her to Mrs.Vera, the person whom she trusted to take the best care of her precious granddaughter.

     “Qian, just stay here and you should use this time to know better about your husband. He isn't going to office today, is he? So, use this time to built the good relationship with him and I want you to stop fight with him,” she adviced Song Qian but as usual, she would make dark facial expression every time she told her to approach her husband nicely.

     “Grandma, that will never going to happen,” Oh, God, she willing to spend her whole day and life with animal rather than spent even one second to be with Nichkhun. He such a jerk guy, ill manner and what so ever bad attitudes that exist in the world, he possessed every of it and with that such thought, it already described how much she hated him.

     “You must make an afford to do so. Remember, you are going to work with him after this. Your day and night, you will face him 24 hours after this,” GrandMa Ling said tenderly and Song Qian almost forgot that matter, forgot that she had accepted the job that Mrs.Vera offered her yesterday. Maybe she was too excited and immediately accepted it without asking with whom she would work with. It was liked a doomsday for her when Mrs.Vera told that she would work with that bastard guy and she couldn't take back her promise to work in her company.

     “Stop talking about that matter, Grandma. If I could reverse the time, I swear that I wouln't accept that job although she put gold or diamonds in front of me,” she said in regret tone. 7 days lived jobless in this house and suddenly a job offer came to her, she couldn't help herself from not felt excited and immediately accept it without gave a thought first, promised Mrs.Vera that she would work diligently but when she knew who was going to work above her, all the excitement immediately disappeared. Suddenly, Mrs.Vera came out with Nichkhun followed her from behind and his face showed no interest at all to send them away, seemed he actually was forced to do so.

     “Mother, we can go now,” Mrs.Vera approached them, ready to go to Yuchi-ri Village. GrandMa Ling moved to close to Nichkhun and he was quite surprised when her old hands touched and grabbed his hands tightly. Beside Mrs.Vera, Nichkhun would play the important role in protecting Song Qian in the future. Although she knew that both of them were not ready to live as husband and wife, but she hoped that one day both of them could learn to love each other, liked they used to when they were kids.

     “Nichkhun, I hope you can take care of Qian. She is the only the precious treasure that I have,” Nichkhun looked at her old face with one weird feeling that he didn't know to describe it, could feel the warm of her love through her touch and he felt familiar with this kind to feeling. GrandMa Ling watched he forced himself to smile at her, patted his hand gently before she got into the car.

     “Khun, I will return home tomorrow and while I'm away, take care of Qian. She stills not use with this place,” Mrs.Vera gave him serious look but he only took light at her words, pouted his mouth and glancing at Song Qian who was standing beside him with annoying gaze.

     “It's okay Mom, I don't need someone likes him to watch over me,”

     “That is very good because I don't need to waste my precious time watch your face whole day long,” he said in sarcastic tone, turned his body to face her with a smirk on face. It seemed had become their routines fought everyday, glaring at each other before Mrs.Vera stopped them. Song Qian removed her sight from his face with arms crossed on her chest, felt that she would vomit if continued looked at him.

     “Qian, please stop fighting,” GrandMa Ling said from inside the car, let go a heavy sigh watched both of them quarralled on the last day she was here. Song Qian moved closer to the car and looked at her old face with tearful eyes through the window. From now on, she would start a new life in this new place without GrandMa Ling by her side, start a new life with her new family and the most important thing, she needed to be strong to face that bastard guy everyday after this.

     “Grandma, call me when you arrive at the village. Don't forget to have the proper meal. I've asked Amber to cook for you and she will visit you everyday, okay?”

     “Don't worry too much about me, you should take care of yourself. Remember, you have married and don't act childish anymore, understand?” GrandMa Ling gave her the same advices and Song Qian only nodded her head although she protest it inside her heart. Why GrandMa Ling kept emphasized her to be good to Nichkhun, to respect and learned how to love him although she knew that both of them shared the same feeling towards each other? They hated each other! There was no way to vanish that feeling from her heart.

 

NICHKHUN was in the dining room, having his morning coffee after sent away Mrs.Vera and GrandMa Ling just now and read the paper in his hand but he couldn't concentrate at all on his reading. At the opposite site of the table, Song Qian continued had her breakfast and totally ignored his presence in that room. She was totally distracted him. Behind the newspaper he held, Nichkhun glanced at her with sore eyes. Her old hair style, her old fashion clothes and everything on her body right now made his eyes sored. 7 days lived with her in the same room, he learned something about her which made him felt stressed day by day. While she smiled, he would distract by her smile and when she laughed, he hated to listen to it and almost every night, she would make the annoying sounds in her sleep. He hated everything about her!

     “Hey, you! Don't you have another clothes to wear?” he suddenly folded the newspaper and threw it on the table. What the hell suddenly got into him today? Song Qian furrowed and gave him blank look.

     “You need to throw all your old fashion clothes and your hair, don't you know to make other hair style? I feel want to vomit out every time I look at you,” he pointed his index finger straight at her face as he showed her disgusting look. Who was he to critic her appearance and clothes? Song Qian leaned her body against the chair, arms crossed on chest and looked at his face sharply.

     “Mr. Nichkhun, if you want to vomit out when you look at me, then don't see it. I like the way I dressed and my hair..,” she paused her words as her hands held her two plaits and Nichkh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter