JUST TWO OF US

IF THAT IS OUR FATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SONG Qian put some blusher on her soft cheeks and smiled satisfiedly thought she was getting better day by day in did this. Previously, she didn't know to use those things on her own but today, she could do it by herself. She looked extremely pretty in simple polka dot dress which showed her beautiful body line and her beautiful black hair, she tied it into ponytail. From the mirror, she could see the empty bed which reminded her of last night scene where Nichkhun slept soundly on her thighs. Watching at his cute sleeping face, she didn't have intention to remove his head from her thighs and because of that, she almost got cramp this morning.

     “Head looks small but it's heavy,” she chuckled alone, tied up the brown silk-scarf around her creamy neck and ready to go work. Nichkhun was taking off day, that was why she needed to settle down a lot of problems caused by her. She needed to rearrange his schedule, postponing all the appointment for today and collected the documents which needed to be signed immediately. When she was about to leave the room, suddenly the door was opened from outside and Nichkhun entered the room with serious face.

     “Where do you want to go?” he asked in serious tone, looked at her up and down before their eyes met. He was still in his pyjamas, making her slightly dropped her face to hide her smile after noticed how cute he looked in that outfit with hair still in mess.

     “Go to work, where else?” she gave short answer, taking her purse and was ready to go out but suddenly, Nichkhun pushed the door with his left hand and blocked her way.

     “You're not going anywhere today. I give you day off,”

     “But there are still a lot of jobs need to be settled down today. I really appreciate your kind intention but I'm sorry I can't,” Nichkhun smirked listened to her excuses.

     “If you're worry about that, I've asked Mr.Hong to handle it,” his words surprised her. Why he asked Mr.Hong to her job? She could do it and why he wanted to add more burden on Mr.Hong's shoulder?

     “But he already has a lot things to do and why you want to add more burden..,” she couldn't continue her words when he glared sharply at her, immediately bitting her lip to shut and she stepped backward when Nichkhun suddenly moved closer to her. His sharp gaze made she suddenly flustered, continued stepped backward until her slim body trapped between him and the wall behind her.

     “Who is the boss? Me or you?,” he leaned forward and whispered sternly in her ear, making her body froze when he did so. She slightly glanced his face before ran her eyes to other direction.

     “You,” she replied shortly.

     “Look at me when you speak,” she frowned when suddenly he caught her chin, forcing her eyes to met him. Why he suddenly acted so serious today?

     “You, Sir,”

     “Then, just do what I said. Change your clothes and come down for breakfast. You got 5 minutes to do so,” he said before left the room and his tone just now more liked a command, making she furious but she tried to be patience since he was a patient right now. Song Qian changed into comfortable outfit, blue black three quarter pant and red angry bird T-shirt. The quiet atmosphere welcoming her when walked down to the living room, wondering where Butler Kim and all people went before she moved to dining room. There, Nichkhun was sitting on the chair but there was nothing on the dining table.

     “Er, Nichkhun, why this house is so quiet? Why I didn't see Butler Kim and the rest?” she looked around the dining room, no one around there and where was the breakfast? Nichkhun only smirked at her question before he looked at her blank face.

     “Of course the house is quiet because they all are in off day,” he said vacously, tried to hide his smile watched at her surprise face. Song Qian gulped her saliva thought only two of them were living in this big house for today.

     “What? Are you serious?” her face turned dark watched he nodded his head as the answer.

     “Quick, I'm hungry. Prepare the breakfast for me,”

     “Me??” she pointed at herself in surprised, watched him crossed his leg in front her without blinked her eyes.

     “Then, who else? Me? What to do? I'm a patient and since you are free today, so you cook for breakfast, lunch and dinner,” now she knew the reason why he wanted her to stay at home for today because he wanted to take revenge for what happened yesterday. That was why she couldn't believe when he said he didn't blame her for what had happened.

     “Quick, I'm hungry,” he pressed his voice and instead of argued back, she forced to smile at him although she felt wanted to hit him at that moment.

     “Okay, wait for moment. I'll be quick,” she threw him a fake smile, turned around and when she was about to enter the kitchen, he shouted something from his place.

     “No cereal or milk for today, I want fried rice and soup,” he demanded a lot today but she tried to be patience since she had promised to take care of him until his injury completely healed. Nichkhun chuckled alone after she lost from his sight, enjoyed watched her reaction just now. This morning when she was taking shower, Nichkhun immediately met Butler Kim and asked him to tell all butlers and maids about the sudden day off he gave to them. He also asked Butler Kim to return home and spent more time with his family because he wanted to spend his time with her, just two of them.

 

CHINESE style fried rice, kimchi soup and pancake squash arranged tidily on the dining table, made Nichkhun couldn't wait to eat all of them. Song Qian took the seat beside him but on the table, there was only one plate, caused him to frown and she gave him puzzle look at his reaction. Was he going to eat alone?

     “Why?” she asked him, hand held a spoon and was ready to feed him.

     “Are you not going to eat with me?” she shook her head and moved the spoon closed to his mouth.

     “No, I'll eat later,”

     “Let's eat together. I won't eat if you don't eat with me,” he pushed the spoon away from him, making she exasperated watched he suddenly acted liked a kid but she tried to be patience and just did what he wanted. He grabbed her wrist when she wanted to get another plate, forcing her to sit again.

     “Where are you going?” Song Qian looked at him in bewilderment. Where else? Of course she wanted to get a plate for her.

     “I'm going to get a plate,” she answered shortly, tried to pull her wrist from his grip but he gripped it tighter than before.

     “Forget it, just share the plate with me,” he said without looking at her face. Was he out of mind? Why suddenly asked her to share a plate with him? Was there something wrong with his brain?

     “Quick, I'm hungry. Feed me,” Song Qian slightly nodded her head, fed him a spoon of fried rice and a piece of pancake squash. By using the same spoon, Nichkhun forced her to eat and before he was going to throw tantrum, she immediately did as he wished. Suddenly, the phone in her pocket vibrated and she immediately took out to check the call.

     “Wait for a moment,” she put down the spoon and Nichkhun watched she left the seat to answer the call. It might be the call from Mrs.Vera to ask about him but his prediction was totally wrong when she mentioned the name that suddenly made him pissed off.

     “Hello, Joon. What's the matter?” she walked out from dining room, didn't want Nichkhun eavesdropped their conversation. The reason why he called her because he didn't see her figure at all in the company, wondered if she took day off because of the incident yesterday. All the workers here already knew about Nichkhun met the accident because wanted to save Song Qian, gained the respect and compliments from because the affection he showed toward his 'fake' cousin.

     “Are you not coming for work today?” actually, he didn't feel good about that accident because he knew Song Qian would feel owe to Nichkhun for saving her. What if Nichkhun used this weakness to trap her?

     “Erm, I'm taking day off today? Why? Is there any problem occur in office?”

     “No, I plan to ask you out for lunch today but since you're not coming, maybe next time,” he laughed awkwardly over the phone and as usual, Song Qian wouldn't notice that he was only pretending at that moment.

     “I'm sorry, Joon. I promise you, next time we will have lunch together. It will be on my..” before she could finish her words, someone seized the phone in her hand, surprising her and saw Nichkhun pressed the red button. Was he eavesdropping their conversation just now?

     “What are you doing? I'm still on the phone!” she raised her voice, furious at his rude action just now. Nichkhun ignored her angry tone, took out the battery phone and inserted in his pocket which made she looked at him disb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter