BIG STEP IN LIFE

IF THAT IS OUR FATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SONG Qian just return from head village's house, met Lee Joon for the last time before he went to Seoul. She was now heading to home with her friends, Sulli, Soo Jung and Amber. Sulli nudged Soo Jung's arm, giving the sign to her and she understood what she meant. They were curious if their brother had confessed his feeling at Song Qian before he left this village. Meanwhile, Song Qian was in her own world as her mind already in somewhere else, remembering about the answer she gave to Nichkhun and GrandMa Ling this morning. The most happiest person at that moment was Mrs.Vera, too happy until didn't know how to thank her for accepting her son.

     “Yah,Qian!” her delusion crushed when Soo Jung nudged her arm, woke her up and pulled her back into reality. She seemed lost at that moment, gave Soo Jung dumb look and realized that all her friends were looking at her right now.

     “What? Why are you guys looking at me? Is there something wrong on my face?” her hands her face, checking if something sticked on it.

     “When you were alone with Joon Oppa just now, what did he say to you? Did he confess anything?” she asked excitedly. Amber who was standing beside Sulli, didn't understand why she suddenly asked Song Qian that question. Song Qian tried to recall the conversation between them, took out the mobile phone from the pocket and showed it to them.

     “He gave me this phone and asked me to call him often after this,” she said as they were almost reached the destination.

     “What else?” Sulli suddenly interrupted, wanting to know more about the contain of their conversation.

     “Then, he wanted me to take care of myself and Grandma. That's all,” Sulli and Soo Jung's jaw dropped at her answer, frustrated after their expectation of Lee Joon confessed his feeling didn't happen.

     “That's all? He didn't tell you...err..something liked...err..about his feeling toward someone?” Soo Jung tried to give hint to her friend about Lee Joon's feeling. Amber who was confused since the beginning, interrupted her words.

     “Wait, why you suddenly ask about those question? Did Joon Oppa already has girlfriend?” Amber asked with full of curiousity and looked at them with excited face.

     “That's not what Soo Jung meant. Aish, we need to confirm something before we can tell you the real story,” Sulli helped her twin sister explained to Amber before she threw her sight to Song Qian. They had reached home and stepped into empty courtyard. The black Mercedes car that parked here last night was no longer there.

     “Eh, is there no one at home now?” Song Qian stopped her steps, wondering if Nichkhun was in home or not. GrandMa Ling wasn't at home because she said she would going to somewhere with Mrs.Vera before she went to meet Lee Joon this morning, hadn't asked her if that blonded-hair guy followed along or not.

     “Guys, there is no one in my house now. Let's go inside,” she sugessted them to rest inside because it was too hot to have a chat outside the house. Moreover, Nichkhun was not at home because she knew that guy didn't want to stay in this house and surely he would grab this chance to get out from here by following them to the unknown place.

 

“WHY you didn't pick up the phone last night? Were you too enjoyed having the fun in the club and ignored my calls?” Nichkhun's tone showed he was pissed off with Eun Jung, envied her because she had the fun while he was trapping in this village. Eun Jung who was listened upon his sarcrastic tone, started to loss the patience when he seemed blaming her for ignoring him and he was the one who started first.

     “You said I ignored your phone calls? Hey, you were the one who ignored me first!” Nichkhun noticed the change in her tone, awared that they might end up having a fight if he didn't want to lose this time. He realized that both of them had similar character, both were egois, stubborn and always wanted to win.

     “I won't ignore you if my mother doesn't treat me like this. Do you know where am I right now? I'm now in what village..Yu..Yuch..argh, damn old smelly s village and nothing fun here,” Nichkhun still didn't want to admit the defeat because it would humiliate his pride if he did so.

     “So, do I care if you're trapping in that village? In the simplest word, your money is more important than me. Otherwise, you won't leave me in the club on that night!” Eun Jung immediately hang up the phone and Nichkhun missed the chance to fight back. He threw the phone on the floor and flapped his hands closed to face, wanted to cold down his hot and red face. His blood almost boiled over the limit because of Eun Jung and the incident this morning. Mrs.Vera forbade him to leave this house when he was about to follow them out, looking that was the best chance to get out from this place.

     “! I thought that I'm free after agreed to marry that stupid woman!” the pillow beside him became a victim of his anger now. He took it and hit it many times so he could feel better after did that. Suddenly he heard the noise came from outside the house and immediately got out from the room. That fusty woman must have returned after disappeared to nowhere this morning.

     “You!” Song Qian jumped in surprised when the door slid from inside when she was about to enter the house, startled saw Nichkhun's figure stood in front of her. The others only held their breaths watched the blonded-hair angel fell from heaven without blinked their eyes.

     “Omo, you surprised me! What are you doing here?” she asked in angry tone after calmed down, pushing his muscular body that blocked the only way into the house aside and stepped into living room. Nichkhun chuckled at her question and turned his body to face her.

     “You're the one that should give me the answer. Did you really tell my mother that you agree to marry me or you tell her the opposite answer?” Song Qian looked straight into his eyes, forgetting that their conversation had been heard by her friends. Sulli, Soo Jung and Amber looked at each other after Nichkhun mentioned about marriage.

     “What are you talking about? I think your brain already lost its function,” her index finger did the whirl motion near her forehead. Nichkhun clenched his teeth to hold the anger and his eyes unintentionally dropped on her two plaits. He didn't know why he hated so much at her ugly hair style.

     “Qian, what did he mean by you agree to marry him?” both of them surprised when Sulli interrupted them. Song Qian closed , totally forgot that her friends were here. Nichkhun turned backward, watched that three women up and down and from their appearances, he knew that those women must be her friends but at least, they were much better than Song Qian.

     “Guys, I'll explain to you later,” she glared at him before stepped out from there and pulled her friends to somewhere else.

 

“WHAT, that guy is your future husband!” they screamed in disbelief at her story, didn't know at all that the marriage had been planned since she was kid. Song Qian let go a heavy sigh as she was sitting on the swing with her friends surrounded her.

     “Yah, Daebak! That guy is totally good looking,” Soo Jung glared at Amber because praising that guy. She couldn't deny what Amber said just now but what would happen to Lee Joon if she married with someone else.

     “No..no, you can't marry that guy. Absolutely no!” everyone surprised at Soo Jung's words. Sulli who was noticing that her twin sister would ruin their plan, immediately nudged her arm to stop her.

     “Why? Why that guy can't be Qian's husband?” Amber asked curiously.

     “Because Joon Oppa likes Qian!” she said bluntly and her statement was something hard to believe. Song Qian looked at her face with big eyes, then looked at Sulli with question face. Since when Lee Joon liked her?

     “Omo, really? Joon Oppa really likes Qian?” Amber became excited and looked at the twins with big eyes. Soo Jung screamed in pain when Sulli pinched her arms hardly because she had ruined everything. How she supposed to answer if she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter