NEW FUTURE FOR US

IF THAT IS OUR FATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

IT was already past midnight but the lights in living room of the white bungalow hadn't switched off when Taecyeon arrived to his house. He just returned from Japan after few days stayed in that country for bussiness purpose without brought his wife along since her condition disallowed her to ride the aeroplane. The warm feeling blossomed inside him once he saw Eun Jung had fallen asleep in living room with hands served as the pillow on the table. She still insisted to wait for him although he had informed her that he would arrive in Korea late at night. He put all his stuffs away and quitely approached her with intention to bring her to their bedroom.

     “What is this?” he frowned alone after saw a piece of paper under her arms when he squatted beside her. He pulled it slowly to see what was on the paper, and his lip curved a blissful smile next few seconds. Eun Jung sketched the babies shoes on it and she must did it while waited for him just now. Oh God, the feeling inside him at that moment was so wonderful, and he unable to describe it by words. He was alone in the past, no one waited for him at home but everything was different now.

     “Thank you for willing to be my wife,” he brushed her hair lightly before landed a warm kiss on her forehead. Eun Jung awoke from her sleep when she felt someone was trying to lift up her heavy body from the floor. At that moment, she realized that Taecyeon had returned although she wasn't fully conscious and still felt sleepy.

     “Erm, when did you arrive?” she asked in sleepy tone, and Taecyeon only smiled when she automatically clung her arms around his neck. Although she had gained weight and became heavy, Taecyeon could easily carried her around liked a princess with the beasty strength inside him.

     “Shushh, no need to talk right now. Just continue your sleep, Honey,” he said in whispher, and she nodded before closed again her eyes after rested her head on his shoulder. Few days without him by her side, Eun Jung couldn't deny that she missed him badly although they had talked over the phone everyday.

     “I miss you, Taecyeon,” she mummbled in her sleep, but it was clear enough to be heard by him.

     “I miss you too,” he cautiously walked up the stairs and made the way to their room. In this bungalow, everything for their unborn children had been prepared in the room next to them. Toys, clothes, and baby stuffs, they had prepared and both of them couldn't wait to welcome their babies into this world. Taecyeon placed her gently on the bed and he didn't forget to give her good night kiss before he went away to change into comfortable outfit.

 

WINTER had ended, and new season which was Spring, was welcomed by the Korean citizen. While most people enjoyed spending the spring with families and friends, Nichkhun and Song Qian were spending most of their times together. Under the mapple trees in the garden of Horvejkul House, both of them were lying down in the hammock hanging together. She peacefully rested her head on his broad chest while Nichkhun caressed her smooth beautiful hair gently. He took a break from reading her 'Snow Queen' book which he gladly to share that story with his beloved wife.

     “How was your day in university? Is everything fine?” it had been more than a month Song Qian started a new life as undergraduate student of University of Seoul. Luna had been informed about her decision to pursue her study. Although Luna felt heavy to let such a good dancer liked her go, but she respected her decision and prayed for her success in the future.

     “Erm, everything is good. I have made a lot of friends there,” her words made he breathed in relief because he afraid that she couldn't adapt with her new life in the university. His wife was a flexible person where she could adapt herself with new environment in short period, but he still couldn't help himself from not felt worry about her.

     “If that is so, I think I need to stop from continously worry about you,” he glanced at his wife who only chuckled at his words.

     “Yeah, you should stop worry about me. I have Soo Jung and Sulli with me. Plus, Jong Hyun and Donghae are really nice to me,” Song Qian happily mentioned about her new friends to him and didn't aware his facial expression had changed into bitter one.

     “Jong Hyun and Donghae? Aren't those guy names?” jealousy suddenly dominated him and she raised her face to look at him after noticed the change in his tone. From his face, she knew that he was jealous over her new male friends.

     “Yes. Why? Are you jealous right now?” she asked in excited tone, and she actually was enjoying that situation.

     “No, I'm not,” he denied it although he felt wanted to explode at that moment. Song Qian might say that he acted immature and childish if he felt jealous over that trivial matter but as a man, he would feel insecure if there were other guys who were better than him around her. When he chose to deny his feeling, Song Qian tried to make he told the truth by staring deep inside his eyes.

     “Is that so? Since you don't mind about it, then I have no problem to have good friendship with them, right Honey?” she said when he ran his eyes from looked at her. He bit his lip in furious by just imagined how happy those guys would be if Song Qian spent her time together with them. He tried to become open-minded but the more he tried to accept it in positive way, the stronger his jealousy became.

      “Yeah, they will smile from ear to ear if you spend your time with them,” he didn't aware that his tone totally had changed into bitter one, and he uttered those jealousy words without looked at her face. Song Qian only shook her head watched he pouted his mouth in sulky. Slowly, her soft hands cupped his face and turned it to face her.

     “If you feel uncomfortable with it, just tell me. You don't need to hide it from me,” she said tenderly as their eyes were locking with each other. Nichkhun looked deep inside her beautiful eyes, and they were telling him to say it out what was inside him at that moment.

     “Erm, I'm uncomfortable with it. I'm jealous over all your boy friends. I'm afraid if you will start to change your heart to someone else and leave me alone here,” he voiced out all his anxienty with eyes still glued at her face. He was too afraid to lose her again especially if he lost her to someone better than him. She curved a weak smile before her lip met hims.

     “You shouldn't feel worry about it. Inside my heart, there is only you and forever, my heart is only belong to you,” after their lips parted, she grabbed his hand and brought it closed to her chest. Her heart only beat for him and not for other guys outside there which it made Nichkhun suddenly felt guilty because he doubted her loyalty toward him.

     “I'm sorry for doubting your loyalty toward me. Please forgive me, my dear,” he said in regret tone. An old Nichkhun was too ego to admit his mistake and asked people's forgiveness, but the man in front her at that moment was too different from previous one. He quickly admitted his mistake if he did wrong which his action gained more respects from people especially from his workers. A sweet kiss from her was enough to give him the answer, and he felt relieved because she was willing to forgive him for his stupid mistake again.

     “I haven't thanked to you for introducing me to your relatives last time,” she said between their kisses, and Nichkhun looked straight at her face after she broke the kiss. Two weeks ago was such a precious moment for Song Qian which it was the first time she went to United States through out her life. He as well as Mrs.Vera brought her there and introduced her to their relatives. It was her first time met Auntie Bow, Uncle Tod, Yanin, Nichan, and whom were closed to Nichkhun.

     “No need to thank me. You as my wife and as my angel, of course I want to introduce you to my relatives. I want all of them know that you're the only one inside my heart, and you're the one who responsible to change me into what I'm today,” he said in soft voice with both thumbs caressed gently her pink cheeks. Then his eyes caught the necklace which it was her birthday gift from him hung around her neck, which made his heart blossomed in happiness when she faithfully wore it all the time.

     “They are so nice. You are so lucky because you have warm and nice people around you,” she pinched his nose playfully until he let out a small scream. Nichkhun quickly took revenge by tickling her waist, and he didn't show any mercy although she pleaded him in laughing to stop it. He rolled on top of her when her body felt to his side, stared at her after her laughing had subsided.

     “Having you is also the greatest luck that ever happen in my life,” he removed hair on her face before landed a sweet kiss on tip of her nose. Song Qian clung one of her arm around his neck while another hand brushed his brown hair on his forehead.

     “Then I'm the most luckier person to have you as my husband in my life,” his lip curved a blissful smile when she lifted up her face to meet his lip. Because of that, she did feel grateful toward late GrandMa Ling for accepting Mrs.Vera's proposal, for she didn't know it was only a lie from the beginning. Last time, when both of them visited Yuchi-ri Village, they didn't forget to pay the visit to GrandMa Ling's grave as well as her parents' graves. Nichkhun secretly vowed inside his heart in front of their graves that he would try the best to protect her and gave her the happiness for her entire life.

      “I love you, Qian,” he whispered those words in her ear before his lip landed on both her soft cheeks. She heard those beautiful 3 words frequently as he never tired to say it to her almost every time and everyday. No words came out from their mouths because only their eyes were communicating at that moment. Through them, they expressed the love and happiness which made both them curved a blissful smiles at the end.

     “I love you too, Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul,” as soon she finished expressed her love toward him, Nichkhun closed the gap between their faces by sealing her lip with a kiss. Every time they kissed, he never get enough of her, but he was forced to break the kiss at the end when both of them needed the air. Her smooth hands ran through his brown hair until one of them rested behind his nape, and the other one gripped tightly the shirt on his chest. Both of them breathed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter