SWEET SONG IN MY DREAM

IF THAT IS OUR FATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EUN Jung was heading toward painting studio as her heart pounding crazily, couldn't believe and accept that she just found about Kyu Jong's application to pursue his study in America from her friends. Was that the reason why he changed a lot and treated her coldly since two months ago? She stopped at the entrance of studio and inside there, Kyu Jong was standing in front of painting board, backing her and suddenly he squatted with hands closed his face, made she speechless when noticed he actually was crying. What actually happened to him?

     “Oppa,” Kyu Jong startled listened to her voice, immediately stood up as he tried to hide his wet face. Eun Jung approached him anxiously and forgot her main reason why she was here after saw he cried.

     “What are you doing here?” Kyu Jong moved away from her, pretended to be busy by arranging the painting boards but she knew that he intentionally avoided her. What mistake had she done because he suddenly changed and completely treated her as a stranger.

     “Oppa, is that true you want to study in America? Why so suddenly?” she grabbed his hand but he harshly pulled out from her grip, making Eun Jung's surprised watched his aggressive response.

     “Is that necessary to inform you about that? Who are you actually? Lover? Wife? You're nothing to me,” his words stabbed deeply inside her heart and tears started brimmed in her eyes. Where was Kyu Jong Oppa that she used to know, gentle, caring and kind person? There was no more affection inside his eyes, they were so cold and no longer warm as before.

     “Oppa..”

     “Eun Jung, just stop it. I'm so busy right now,” he turned around and when he was about to leave, Eun Jung immediately hugged him from behind and he froze in his position for a moment.

     “I love you. I love you, Oppa. Please don't leave me,” finally those words came out from and she tightened her arms around his body but it just for a second before he removed her hands away from him.

     “I'm sorry because I don't love you. I hope you can find someone else who suits you better,” Eun Jung felt her world just shattered into pieces, didn't believe he rejected her love in a second. Kyu Jong continued arranged the painting boards, tried to ignore her but then he couldn't bear stayed alone in that space with Eun Jung, immediately grabbed his beg and left her alone there. Eun Jung tried the best to hold the tears, persuaded herself to be strong but she failed at last. Over these periods, she thought Kyu Jong also had feeling toward her but today she discovered that it only just one-side love.

 

TODAY was his last day in Korea as tomorrow he would departure to America in the morning and because of that, Eun Jung fuddled herself with alcoholic drinks in these two days just wanted to forget the fact he was going to leave her. How many glasses of liquor had she consumed until her white cheek became blush but she aimed to drink until Kyu Jong completely erased from her mind. The loud music played by the DJ couldn't ease her mood at all, kept drinking over and over until she unconsciously taking out the phone from her pocket and dialled someone's number.

     “Yah, you jerk! You're totally jerk!” she shouted over the phone once her call had been answered by someone. Eun Jung laughed crazily as her hand supported her chin, put the phone closed to and yelled again at that person.

     “Eun Jung, are you drunk? Where are you now?” Kyu Jong asked anxiously, earning the laugh from her when she noticed the changes in his tone.

     “You jerk, if you want to go to America, just go. I won't stop you,” she mumbled and all that words weren't came from her heart. If she had the chance to reverse the time, she would stop him from the beginning but now it was to late to do so. He was no longer her Kyu Jong because new Kyu Jong was completely heartless person.

     “Yah, you stupid! Did you hear me just now?! Just go and don't return to Korea!” she screamed in pain, unawared warm tears rolled down on her hot cheek before everything went blank. Her world suddenly became dark and she was crying in pain alone in her own world. Why he suddenly changed into heartless person? Where did her old Kyu Jong go? Oh God, she missed him badly and at that moment, she wished he would appear and sharing this sadness together but she knew, it was impossible thing to happen.

 

KYU Jong gave her piggyback ride from his car into the hotel room and placed her gently on the bed. After she passed out, the worker there called him to inform the location and once he arrived there, his heart was stabbed when he looked at her face and her eyes wetted because of tears. He brushed away the tears on her cheek, combed her brown hair lightly before he landed a kiss on her forehead.

     “I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you,” he whispered, didn't realize his tears dropped on her cheek. He took this last chance to look at her face as much as he wanted before tomorrow came, and today might be the last day for them spending time together because he didn't know if he still had the chance to return to Korea. He wiped the tears and when he was about to leave her side, suddenly she grabbed his wrist and killed his movement. Eun Jung opened her eyes, looked at him who was also looking at her with surprise face and actually, she had regained conscious since he carried her out from his car.

     “What are those tears for?” he ran his eyes from her face, embarrassed after she found out he was crying right now. Eun Jung quickly jumped off from the bed when he made the steps toward the door and blocked his way, stood in front him with both arms spread.

     “Move away,”

     “I won't! Not until you explain to me why you suddenly want to leave me,” she looked straight into his eyes, waited for him to response but she met the disappointmet when he chose to stay quiet. Why he treated her this way? Why he was so cruel toward her? Eun Jung approached him and gently, she leaned her head on his chest.

     “Don't go. I need you,” her voice became hoarse as she started crying, gripping his shirt tightly and cried on his chest.

     “I'm sorry, I've to go,” he said in plain voice, making her sobbing worse because that wasn't the answer she wanted to hear. Kyu Jong gently pushed her body away from him, eyes still at the front and he didn't look at her face at all. She could see tears in his eyes and what was that for?

     “Am I not important to you? Why you suddenly throw me away from your life? Why you suddenly treated me as a stranger? Why? Why?” she hit his chest weakly, raised her face and tears continued streamed out watched his emotionless face. Kyu Jong tried the best to hold his tears although he almost became weak when saw those tears rolled down on her cheek.

     “I love you, Oppa. I love you. I love you, don't you hear me? I love you,” from whispering, she started to shout in front him and her confession, he wished to hear it again before he go but he couldn't tell her so. When she wanted to shout again her confession, he immediately cupped her face and sealed their lips with a kiss. This was the kiss she waited for and she could feel his love through the way he kissed her. Everything happened so fast, just in a blink of eyes, she realized there were no any single piece of clothes covered their bodies.

     From the her lip, his kiss trailed down on her neck, nipping her skin using his lip and left several hickeys on it. Was she dreaming right now, couldn't believe that they were making a love and she kept whispered her love in his ear. Kyu Jong kissed her again passionately, breathed heavily for the air and Eun Jung clung her arms around his neck as they were gazing each other and when they became one, she couldn't stop crying thought she had gave everything to him. He was her first, crying in happiness and continued whispering love words as they were making a love.

 

EUN Jung rushed stepped out from taxi once it stopped at the entrance of Incheon International Airport after paid the driver and hoped Kyu Jong didn't enter the departure station yet. Why he wanted to leave without saying goodbye to her? This morning when she opened her eyes, he was no longer by her side, making her panic after noticed the flight to America would departure soon and quickly collected her clothes on the floor. She ran as she wiping the tears that blurred her vision, used all her energy and lucky, she saw Kyu Jong was walking beside a man toward the entrance of departure station.

     “Oppa!” Kyu Jong immediately turned backward when heard Eun Jung's voice, face lightened up and when he was about to go to her, his brother, Kim Hyun Joong, killed his steps by clenching his shoulder. Hyun Joong looked at his brother's sad face, shaking his head and reminded him to hold himself from went to her because she only would make him weak. Eun Jun stopped in front him, face already wetted with tears and watching her in such condition, Kyu Jong felt wanted to hug her but he couldn't do so.

     “Oppa, don't go. Don't leave me,” she started sobbing, grabbed his hand tightly and her voice sounded she was begging him to stay. Hyun Joong left both of them for a while and prayed his brother could face this separation with strong heart. Kyu Jong tried the best to hold the tears, making her heart ached when she saw his calm face.

     “I'm sorry, I have to go. Don't wait for me and go find someone else, I may be won't return to Korea again,” she was taken aback at his words, surprised knew the fact he was intended to leave her forever. After what happened between them last night, he still wanted to leave her.

     “Then what about last night? Do you still want to leave me after what happened last night?” she asked in painful voice, cried thought the sweet moments they shared together only temporary, the moments w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter