NEW LIFE WITHOUT YOU

IF THAT IS OUR FATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EUN Jung walked toward the counter on Riviera Hotel Seoul to ask about the woman she helped out last night, wondering if she had checked-out and left without met her first. When she was on the way home and passed the bus stop, she saw two men were trying to disturb that woman who was sitting alone there with a huge luggage beside her. Where she wanted to go at this hour? Finally she helped her escaped from those erts by using her taekwando skills, beating them until they ran away liked the maniac.

     “Excuse me, may I know whether the occupant of room 203 has check-out or not?”

     “She had check-out one hour ago,” the worker there replied after she checked the list, causing her felt slightly disappointed because couldn't meet her for last time. It was her intention to let her sleep in this hotel although that woman asked her a favor to bring her to cheap motel. Looking at her condition last night, crying non-stop and seemed didn't know where her exact destination, she wondered if that woman ran away from home.

     “You're here. I thought you will not come here today,” Eun Jung looked backward when a voice reproved her from behind, face lightened up saw that woman was still here.

     “Qian, I thought you had gone,” Song Qian only smiled at her words. How could she leave just liked that without thanked the person who saved her from those erts last night. The woman in front of her was too elegant to use her martial arts and kicked off the shameless men away.

 

“THANK you for saving me last night and let me stay in this hotel overnight,” Song Qian expressed her gratitude to the king-hearted woman she met last night and just in only few hours, they managed to get along well. Eun Jung stared at her calm face, sitting against each other as they were having breakfast in hotel restaurant and her facial expression was completely different from last night. She was crying in sadness, in pain beside her in the car, asking for her help and because of thar, Eun Jung had no chance to ask her what exactly happened to her.

     “Actually Qian, I'm not a kind of person who randomly help people out but there is something in you which made me did so. Tell me, why you were in great pain last night? Did you actually run away from your house?” Song Qian was totally surprised at her question because Eun Jung seemed understand well her feeling, causing her to silent for a moment.

     “It's okay if you don't want to talk about it. I won't force you,” Eun Jung comforted her by squeezing her hand on the table. The sadness and pain inside her eyes, Eun Jung knew it well based on her own experience. She was once liked Song Qian after Kyu Jong left her and Eun Jung knew she was suffering from whatsoever her reasons were.

     “I wasn't running away from home but I've to leave that house. For someone happiness, I have to. Anyway, that house is not belong to me since first place,” she said with head down, tried to stop herself from crying and tried to stop from continue became weak. She needed to be independent from now on and Eun Jung threw her weak smile when they eyes met. Both of them share a similarity which when they were in pain, they tried to hide it and that was Eun Jung saw inside her.

     “So, where you want to go after this?”

     “Secret,” Song Qian playfully placed her index finger on lip, causing Eun Jung chuckled saw she still could joke at that moment, giving her impression how tough Song Qian was to face the difficulties in her life. It was very nice coincidence to meet her and she hoped Song Qian would manage to get out from her miserable life soon.

 

ONE week had passed in a blink of eyes and Nichkhun didn't come to office since the incident on that night which had become turning point in his life. Anyway, he deserved to suffer because of his ego, he ended up hurting Song Qian and caused her to leave that house. Beside Lee Joon and Mr.Hong, no one in the company knew the real reason behind Song Qian disappearance. To cover Nichkhun's heartless action on that night, Mr.Hong told them something urgent had happened to Song Qian's family in United State which forced her to quit her job without managed to say good bye.

     “Joon, I really miss Qian,” Yoseob pouted in sadness, glancing at Lee Joon beside him who concentrated on computer screen.

     “Yoseob, can you return to your place? I'm busy right not,” he actually felt sorry but seriously, he wasn't in mood to chat with anyone right now. The incident where Nichkhun humiliated Song Qian still fresh in memory box and until he died, he wouldn't forget how cruel and heartless Nichkhun on that time. Lee Joon had sent resignation letter but it was rejected because he had signed the contract with company for 2 years. He couldn't terminate the contract without any good reason unless the company fired him.

     “Erm, instead of Qian, I miss our CEO more. Why he doesn't come to office for so long?” GaYoon interfered, making Lee Joon wanted to explode but still try to be patience. There were a lot of reasons why he didn't show up, one of them was he wanted to hide the bruises on his face. How did he knew about it? Because he was the one who beat him up when Nichkhun came to his house three days ago.

     How shameless he was showed up himself in front of his house which he got the address from Lee Joon's profile and asked about Song Qian's location after he didn't found her in Yuchi-ri Village. Luckily, Byung Hee and his sisters were there to stop him, if not, Nichkhun might die in his hand on that day. Nichkhun begged them to help him, cried in regret as he threw his pride and ego away to kneel in front him. Why now? Why after Song Qian left him, he wanted to throw them away? Why it must be after he hurt and humiliated her? Nichkhun continuosly begging him to tell where she was.

     'I don't care if you want to beat me, you want to kill me but at least, let me meet her once to ask for forgiveness. I was wrong, I wasn't honest with my feeling. I lied to myself that I didn't love her. Please, help me,' those words kept played again and again in his mind, gradually opened his eyes to see how Nichkhun had regretted his action but still, he couldn't forgive him. Actually, he also couldn't trace where she was since her phone had been switched off. Lee Joon took out his phone in the pocket and stared at the wallpaper screen with mixed emotions. He set the picture of them as the wallpaper but now, he thought he should change it after she had rejected his love but he still couldn't do so.

     “Qian, where are you now? Please give me a call,” he whispered, eyes still on the phone screen as he prayed she would safe where ever she was right now. About his confession toward her, he didn't tell anyone and let it became the secret between them.

 

SONG Qian walked out from the office of LnEw Dacing Centre after her application form was rejected since she had no any certificate to qualify her to teach Chinese traditional dance in here. Although she emphasized she learnt it since she was small but still, the certificate became priority in selection procedure. She was staying in motel in Paju since a week ago and she would rent a house after she found a job. Right now, she still could survive by using the money Mrs.Vera gave to her last time. When she walked in hallway and unawared she passed by a boy with age around 7 years old, she startled when that boy suddenly seized the application form in her hand.

     “Eh, boy, what are you doing?!” that mischievious boy threw her a cheeky smile as he held the paper on his chest.

     “Haha, looking at your face I know that they just rejecting you. Let me see this form,” Song Qian exasperated when he looked at the application form without her permission.

     “Kid, you shouldn't do that. If you want to see it, you should ask for permission, not seizing it from someone. Ask the permission from me and Noona can give to you,” she said tenderly, tried to advice that kid but he only focused on the application form and ignored her.

     “Wah, you know to dance Chinese dance!” he looked at her with big shining eyes, caused Song Qian furrowed her eyebrows when saw his excited face.

     “Kid, that is not important now. Noona trying to advice you...urgh,” Song Qian absolutely surprised when he suddenly pulled her hand, forcing her to go somewhere with him.

     “Show me! Show me! I want to see it!” he screamed excitedly until they ended up in one of dancing studios. Why he brought she here? Outsiders were prohibited to enter this studio and she flustered when that kid brought out a fan and radio CD. Where did he get that?

     “Yah, kid! We can't enter here. Let's get out now,” she hissed, afraid that the workers there might catch them if they continued stayed inside that studio.

     “It's okay, no one dare to chase me out from here. Quick, dance for me the traditional fan dance,” he insisted to stay there and passed her a big Chinese fan for dance and quickly sat on the dance floor in front her.

    “Kid..we,” she hesitated since they were inside her witho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter