IT WAS YOU

IF THAT IS OUR FATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

GRANDMA Ling could only smile listened to the good news from Mrs.Vera about the progression of Song Qian and Nichkhun's relationship. Along this period, she got a lot of information about them through Mrs.Vera because previously, every time Song Qian made the call, she would absolutely avoid talked about her husband. Meanwhile, Mrs. Vera whose on the way to office straight from airport, grinned from ear to ear because of happiness and couldn't wait to give a surprise to them. She didn't tell anyone about her return including Mr.Hong and went to company by taxi.

     “Mother, I'm so happy for them,” she said over the phone. During the period she wasn't in Korea, Butler Kim became a spy, watched over them and she wanted to jump in happiness when he told Nichkhun started to be gentle toward Song Qian. That was the small changes she hoped the most where both of them stopped fighting and be kind toward each other.

     'I'm also happy for them,'

     “Looks I need to leave just to of them a lot after this,” she grinned, couldn't wait to see more changes in their relationship and not just her who wished for that, GrandMa Ling also prayed a lot for them. 20 minutes later, the taxi stopped in front of the company building entrance and because her vacation outfit plus the sunglass she wore and hat on her head, no one recognized her. People who walked into the and out from the building, only giving the glance without offering any help to carry few big plastic bags in her hand.

     “Auntie, let me help you,” Mrs.Vera startled when a man suddenly approached her from nowhere, looked at him behind the dark sunglass up and down before he tooked all the plastic bags without her permission.

     “It's okay, Son. I can..”

     “Aish, these are too heavy for you to bring alone,” he cut her words, threw her a smile and his eyes became small when he did so, making him looked very cute with that kind of face. Mrs.Vera looked at his tag name for a moment before her lip curved a small smile. Finally she met him, the small boy she used to see 13 years ago, they finally met again.

     “So, where you want to bring all these things, Auntie?” Lee Joon asked politely, making she smiled widely saw his good manner.

     “I want to see Mrs.Vera. Can you show me the way to go to her office?” she pretended to be someone else because looking at his expression, he seemed didn't know who was she.

     “Ah, Mrs. Vera, our president. Sure, come follow me,” Lee Joon led the way and Mrs.Vera looked at her workers who busy did their works and among them, he was the one who willing to lend a help. What a kind and beautiful manner he had, same liked Song Qian and no wonder they could be best friend until now.

     “Young man, what is your name?” although she already knew, but she pretended to know nothing about him.

     “Lee Joon, just call me Joon,”

     “Erm, actually I want to ask you something because I feel curious about it,” Mrs.Vera walked beside him, wanted to know better about his impression toward someone.

     “Sure, what it is about?” he said shortly, pressed the elevator button and managed to smile at her at the same time.

     “About your President. What is your impression toward her?”

     “Oh, Mrs.Vera? Hehe, actually I'm still a new worker here, plus I haven't met her face to face so I don't know much about her but according to my friends, she is nice,” his smile very contagious, spread inside the space of elevator and unconsciously infected Mrs.Vera who kept looked at his handsome face, making she curved a blissful smile but somehow, she felt a bit sad because he didn't remember about her. Yeah, he just a small kid at that time and weren't close to each other. Then the elevator stopped at 5th floor where her office was located.

     “We're here but you need to meet her personal assistant before you can meet Mrs.Vera. Where's he?” Lee Joon looked at Mr.Hong empty seat, wondering where did he go.

    “It's okay, I can wait here,” Mrs.Vera said, taking the plastic bags from his grip. Lee Joon was guilty to let her stayed alone there but he had other work to do. His chief might shriek in trauma if he didn't return to office by the time. Lee Joon finally excused himself, leaving her alone and next few minutes, Mr.Hong came out from the toilet and surprised saw Mrs.Vera's presence.

    “Eh, President, when did you return from United State? Why you didn't inform me about your return?” he immediately took the plastic bags and followed her from behind into her office.

     “Surprise, don't you?” she removed the sunglass and leaned her back against office chair. Lee Joon, Mrs.Vera chuckled thought about their meeting just now and world was very small, 10 years apart and they finally met again in Seoul, four of them, she, Nichkhun, Song Qian and Lee Joon, all af them were reunited again by fate.

     “Mr.Hong, reserve the table for 4 people for lunch,” she said shorthly, making his eyes furrowed thought who was the other person beside Song Qian and Nichkhun. Mrs.Vera spinned the chair facing the big glass wall behind her, couldn't wait where 4 of them would face each other for the first time this afternoon.

 

SONG Qian returned to work after 2 days off, knocked Nichkhun's office door before entered to send him a cup of coffee. There, he was sitting in his seat and concentrated on checking the document papers in front him. Another side of him, she discovered that he was totally different when he was working, serious and did his best although she knew he didn't deserve this kind of life at very young age. Lately, he acted so weird in front her and last night, they fought over the sofa in their bedroom. The stupid excuse he gave was he didn't know slept on the sofa was much better than slept on bed and at last, she lost and forced to sleep on bed.

     “Coffee, Sir,” she placed in front him and put a plate of dessert on the table. His habit to drink coffee everyday wasn't good but what to do, that drink was his favorite one.

     “Erm, thank you,” he said without looking at her face, making Song Qian stiffed in her position for a moment. What happened just now? Did she hear mistakely? Nichkhun raised his head when realized that she was still there, puzzled looked at her blank face.

     “What?”

     “Nothing, please excuse me Sir,” he looked at Song Qian who was rushing left his room before he concentrated again did his work. This was the first time he uttered those words, that was why she stunned for a moment just now. Wasn't it weird and all these changes did happen after the incident in the night club last time, making her confused and uncomfortable with sudden changes inside him.

     “Hmm, that's totally weird. Did he eat wrong food?” she mumbled alone after return to her seat, glancing again at him through the glass window before she continued her works. While she was concentrating on her job, Nichkhun sneakily stared at her from his seat, lip didn't curve any smile at all and continued staring at her for few minutes before the vibrating phone on the table disturbed him.

     “Hello, Mom,” he answered lazily, didn't know at all about her return this morning and his eyes grew bigger after he found she was in her office right now. Why she didn't inform him about her return?

 

“THIS is the gift from my sister. She wants me to give to you and wow, you look totally good on it,” she praised after wrapped a red long scarf around her long neck, raised her thumb and Song Qian blushed at her compliment. It was a gift for winter season which would appear soon and Nichkhun who was sitting in front them, examined the red smitten in his hands and chuckled thought they received winter gift in autumn. Song Qian removed the scarf from her neck and folded it, totally liked it and she would absolutely used it when winter came.

     “Mom, thanks a lot for this and I really want to say thanks to Auntie Bow,” actually she also didn't know about her return today, only knew when Nichkhun said she was in her office and wanted to meet them here for lunch. Japanese restaurant was Mrs.Vera's favorite place for having lunch and today, there were extra dishes for one more person.

     “Mom, are we have a guest today?” Nichkhun looked at the empty seat beside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter