BREAK UP

IF THAT IS OUR FATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MRS.Vera went to backyard to find Song Qian after Butler Kim told that she was feeding the fishes in the fishpond. There was a small bridge at the center of pond and she was there, happily threw the foods in the pond. Mrs.Vera watched her action from far as Song Qian didn't notice that she was being observed by her mother-in-law, continued fed the fishes and chuckled when some of them jumped out from the pond. If she spent time with Lee Joon and her friends played at the river, catching the fishes was the compulsary activity to be done but now she didn't know when they would have the chance to do that again.

     “Your Mom also liked to feed fishes when we went to river or fishpond,” Song Qian surprised when Mrs.Vera suddenly patted her shoulder from behind, didn't realize since when she was there and observed what she was doing. The smile on her full lip didn't fade as she tried to maintain it although the awkwardness suddenly dominated inside her. She was in nerve-wrecking situation, didn't know what kind of conversation she should have with Mrs.Vera.

     “When your late mother and I were kids, we liked to spend time in this kind of place, nice and calm,” Song Qian looked at Mrs.Vera who was staring the fishes in the pond, suddenly attracted her attention when she opened the old story about her mother. GrandMa Ling told her that she used to live with Mrs.Vera when she still worked as her nanny and Mei Xia was her best friend. There was the sadness in Mrs.Vera's eyes when she talked about her late mother although she was smiling right now. Did she love her late mother deeply?

     “Oh, you and Khun also close and intimate when both of you were kids. Playing together, eating together, where were you, Khun would also be there but both of you no longer saw each other after Khun lived in United State with his aunt,” she suddenly changed the topic because didn't want Song Qian watched she cried if she still talked about her best friend. Song Qian didn't know whether she should believe at her words or not because looking at their current relationship now made she couldn't believe that they used to be closed with each other. The picture of Nichkhun kissed her cheek suddenly appeared in her mind but unfortunately, she didn't remember anything about that.

     “I'm sorry Mom, I can't remember anything about you guys. I'm truly feel sorry,” Mrs.Vera looked at her with bitter smile, didn't blame her at all because it was not her fault she forgot about them. She wouldn't forget the sweet memories between her and Nichkhun if not because of the accident that took away her parent's lives 10 years ago, few days before she was forced to fly to United State because of Nichkhun's problem toward the addiction of drugs.

     “I'm sure that one day, you will get back the memories about us. One fine day,” Song Qian only smiled at her words, wondering when it would happen as 10 years had passed and only about them missing from her memory. Suddenly, the phone in her pocket vibrated and it was a call from Lee Joon.

     “Excuse me, Mom. I need to answer the call from my friend,” Mrs.Vera nodded her head and let her to have the privacy to talk with her friend comfortably.

 

“QIAN, is that true that you've married?!” Lee Joon pretended to be surprised and excited as soon Song Qian answered his call although he almost burst into tears right now. He tried to be strong but everything ruined when he listened to her voice. Few days ago, the day after he went to Seoul, he thought he still had the chance to correct his mistake, still thought he got a lot of time to confess his feeling toward her but everything was over now.

     'I'm sorry Joon. I really forget to inform you about that matter,'

     “Yah, I heard you are in Seoul now and you're married with rich guy. What is your husband profession?” he tried to maintain his excited tone. Yeah, he actually was the expert in deceiving people, so expert until most of them couldn't read his mind and feeling at all.

     'Erm, I don't know what kind of work he does because I still don't know much about him. Joon, let's not talk about him. How about you? How is your work?' Sensing that she didn't want to talk about her husband made him more curious to know how was her marriage life. Didn't she happy married with that man?

    “Everything is good, my officemates are nice and today is my first day visited company factory,” right now he was in his room, just arrived at home and he admitted that he learned a lot from today experience.

     'That is good if you enjoy work there and not like me. I'm jobless staying in this house, everything has been prepared and done by maids,'

     “Wah, you live like a princess in that house. I definitely will visit you next time,”

     'Really?! That is really nice. I miss you Joon,' her voice suddenly became excited, happy with Lee Joon's promise but opposite with him, he actually didn't know how to face her when they met next time. How he would feel after met her husband? Jealous? Mad? Sad? He didn't know what would happen if he went there.

     “I miss you too, really miss you,” his tone became weak as those words came deep from his heart but Song Qian was too insensitive to notice the change in his tone.

     'Joon, come with Sulli and Soo Jung when they return to Seoul. I'll ask my mother-in-law and send you the address later,' Lee Joon smiled bitterly when Song Qian once again indirectly reminded him that she already married, already had a husband that she used to meet when they were kids but he wondered who was her friend of opposite gender beside him in Yuchi-ri Village. Although there were boys liked to play with her, non of them were closed to her liked he did.

     “Erm, Qian, are you happy? Are you happy marry that guy?” he actually wanted to ask her that questions since the beginning but she didn't want to talk much about her husband. She silent for a while and he still waited her to give the answer.

      'If I say I'm happy, you will say that I'm deceiving you. Honestly, I'm married to someone that I can't remember who is he after met him again only just for few days. How do you expect me to live happily with that guy?'

      “Then why you still continue with that marriage?! Why do still accept him? Why you didn't reject him? Why Qian?” his tone suddenly changed and he asked her furiously, exasperate thought how stupid she was to accept that man in her life.

     'Joon, I did all this for Grandma! I don't care if I suffer, as long Grandma happy,' this time she rose her voice, angry when he misunderstood her decision regarding on her marriage. Lee Joon speechless, suddenly felt guilty after listened to her reason but what made him felt touched, she sacrified for GrandMa Ling and her pure heart had made he madly in love with her.

     “I'm sorry, Qian. I'm sorry about what happen just now,”

     'It's okay. Joon, I need to go now because someone is waiting for me,' she need to end their conversation because Mrs.Vera still waited for her but Lee Joon felt that she was mad at him.

     “Qian, wait! I've something to tell you,”

     'Yes, Joon. What it is?'

     “Congratulation on your marriage and I hope you will live happily with your husband,” he said insincerely because what was inside him was totally opposite with his wish. He did hope that time would rotate backward so he could correct everything from the beginning. Song Qian wished him a good luck for his new job before she bid him goodbye.

 

NICHKHUN felt that he seemed had born again into new life once he stepped into the club, felt so refreshing after few days didn't enjoy himself partied with his friends. He went to second floor where the room that specially reserved from them located and his friend welcoming him once they saw he was there.

     “Hey, Khun! Where have you been this few days?!” Changsung walked toward him and gave him friendly hug followed the other members.

     “Hey,Khun,” Taecyeon bumped their shoulders, the usual thing they did when they met. Eun Jung also was there but today she welcomed him with no smile at all on her face, only sitting at one corner with a glass of drink in her hand.

     “Hey, babe,” Nichkhun knew she was stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter