WHISPER OF THE DEVIL

IF THAT IS OUR FATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EUN Jung groaned when felt her head heavy, surprised when she woke up without any single of clothes covered her body underneath the white blanket but she was more surprise saw Taecyoon was sleeping next to her, had no idea how he managed to enter this apartment.

     “Arghh, what are you doing here?!” she screamed in surprise, jumped off from the bed with blanket covered her body. Luckly, he wore his boxer at that moment.

     “Why? What's wrong?” he woke up from his lying, scratched his messy hair as he was looking at her with sleepy eyes.

     “You asked me what's wrong? Yah, how did you enter here?!” Eun Jung yelled in anger as she wrapped the white sheet properly around her slim body. What happened last night, she didn't fully remembered, only recalled the things before she drunk. Taecyoon smiled at her when love confession from her last night playing in his ears liked a music, causing her to frown thought what was that smile for.

     “Yah, answer me!” she exasperated watched his stupid smile, waited for his answer but he still smiling. He couldn't tell her that Boram gave her the key as she didn't know at all that they duplicated the keys without her knowledge.

     “You have been caught. Actually, you do love me, don't you?” he pointed his index finger straight at her surprise face.

     “What?! Are you out of your mind?! When did I say that?!” she denied it.

     “Last night. Usually drunk people will tell other the truth. You said you love me last night,”

     “Impossible. If I said so, that was because I just talking nonsense, so get out from my house now!” she grabbed the pillow and hit him with it but he blocked it with his muscular arms, grabbed her small wrist and she yelped in surprised when he pinned her on the bed.

     “What are you trying to do?! Let me go!” both of them struggling on bed and she felt his weight on her body next few seconds.

     “I know that you must forget about what happen last night but don't worry, I'll make sure you admit you have fallen in love with me,” Eun Jung glared at his grinning face sharply, twisted her head side to side when he playfully wanted to kiss her.

     “Only crazy people will like you,” she still with her ego, didn't want to admit it but still, she looked totally cute in his eyes when she acted liked that.

     “Really? We will wait and see,” he became more excited to win her heart and Eun Jung struggled to escape from his grip but he was too strong to defeat.

     “Let me go!” she pressed her tone, felt quite hurt when he gripped her wrists tighly. Taecyoon only smiled watched how cute her angry face at that moment, making her angrier when she felt defeated and was under his control.

 

TWO weeks had passed since the death of GrandMa Ling and Song Qian had to accept the fact she must continue her life without her beloved grandmother by her side. Life must go on, therefore, she had opened new book in her life with her new family. Everything went as usual, she had returned to work, did all her jobs as the secretary and of course, most of workers of Sunshine Company didn't know about GrandMa Ling since they all recognized as Mrs.Vera's niece. There was one thing turned out different in her life which was her relationship with Nichkhun.

     Since their 'first night' in Yuchi-ri Village, she couldn't deny that their relationship had changed and became more realistic as husband and wife even though, there was still no word to comfirm their loves toward each other. Song Qian entered the garden after tired looking for Nichkhun in that big house and as she expected, he was sleeping in hammock hanging with 'Snow Queen' book on his broad chest.

     “Here you are. I've found you,” she whispered alone, quietly made the steps toward him. The weather on that weekend evening was very nice although a little bit cold, seducing him to sleep under the red maple trees plus the autumn wind which blew gently in the air brought him far into his dreamland. She stared at his face with blissful smile, couldn't deny she started to like him more and more, day by day.

     “Sleep well, my baby,” she leaned forward and whispered in his ear, chuckled watched his eyebrows furrowed for a moment before returned to normal shape. When she was about to leave him alone, suddenly Nichkhun grabbed her wrist, surprising her when realized he awoke from his sleep. Their eyes met, gazing each other as he was still lying in the hammock hanging and he pulled her closed to him.

     “Why you don't do what you did to me last time?” she who was standing beside him, frowned at his question. Did what? She was forced to lean forward when his big hand grabbed her nape and pulled her until their faces only few inchies away, making she blushed when his warm breath caressed her sharp nose.

     “You kissed me, didn't you?” he said in mocking tone as his lip curved cheeky smile. Song Qian flustered and surprised at same time, had no idea how he found out it. There was only one answer for it, he didn't sleep when she secretly kissed him at that moment.

     “Oh, so you just pretend to sleep last time. ert, let me go!” she slightly raised her voice, sulky when she felt he was tricking her and he laughed teasingly watched her red face.

     “Eh, who is the ert? You are the one who kissed me first,” he continued teasing her, making she embarrassed thought she was the one who made the first step, not him.

     “Stop it. Let me go!” she struggled to escape from his grip, hit his chest but suddenly, she almost stumbled forward when he pulled her nape and shut her up with a kiss. Song Qian completely surprised at his sudden action, felt his warm lip caressed hers and few seconds later, she found herself in heaven. Oh God, she really started to fall in love with this guy. When their lips parted, with still lying in the hanging, his left hand caressed her soft cheek while the other hand was placing behind his head as a pillow.

     “You still sweet as ever,” he said in whisper, looking at her blushing face with smile before their lips met again. From the soft kiss, it turned into passionate one, exploring each other mouth and forced to stop when they needed air. Nichkhun jumped down from hanging and she let out small scream when her light body floated in the air, immediately clung both arms around his neck.

     “What are you doing? Put me down,” she had no idea while he suddenly lifted her in princess style, threw him puzzle look when his pink lip curved a cheeky smile.

     “Should we do more than a kiss? I mean intimate one?” Song Qian slightly dropped her face, too embarrass to look at him when he seemed knew what she was thingking about. Actually, she did think about it but too shy to ask for it and within a second, she threw him a seductive smile.

     “But the day is still not dark,” she playfully ed his T-shirt collar, running her long index finger on his broad chest while the other hand still clung around his neck. She was getting brave in seducing him day by day and from his eyes, she knew he started became more excited.

     “It's okay since it is such an advantage for me so I can explore your whole treasure today,”

     “Yah, dirty mind!” she shouted in embarrassment, hitting his chest as the punishment. Nichkhun chuckled in excitement as he carried her in princess style into the house.

     “Butler Kim! Butler Kim, where are you?!” Song Qian surprised when he called up Butler Kim, making she embarrassed when his loud voice attract the maids and butlers' attentions. Mrs.Vera who was sitting in living room, distracted at his shouting and quite surprised saw Nichkhun was carrying Song Qian in his embrace. What happened? Was she sick?

     “Yes, Young Master. Why do you call me?” Butler Kim rushed stepped out from dining room when Nichkhun called his name, looked at his grinning face to wait for his command.

     “Khun, what happen to Qian? Is she sick?” Mers.Vera suddenly interfered, asked him anxiously and looked at them back and forth when they chuckled shyly at her question.

     “Nothing, Mom. Butler Kim, we won't come down for dinner today and I don't want any of you disturb us. We want some privacy, understand!” he quickly climbed up the stairs, laughed happily when she clung tightly around his neck, felt the way to his room was too long at that moment.

     “Careful, Khun!” Mrs.Vera reminded him, worried watched he was rushing but at the same time, she felt extremely happy saw both of them had become close but she sensed something was different between them. What was it? Suddenly her jaw dropped when those imagination ran across her mind, guessing if both of them already started having together.

     “Butler Kim, since when they become so intimate like that?”

     “Since they returned from Young Lady's hometown, Madam,” Mrs.Vera only nodded her head, watching their figures disappeared from her sight with a hope they would gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter