CONFUSION

IF THAT IS OUR FATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SULLI and Soo Jung watched their brother packed his stuffs through the slightly opened door, wondered what happened when he met Song Qian to tell her about that news yesterday. Soo Jung looked backward when her twin sister nudged her hand, understanding the message that she conveyed through eyes and moved aside so Sulli could take the better look on what was going on inside Lee Joon's room. Meanwhile, Lee Joon who was not realizing that his movement was being observed by them, stared at the picture of him and Song Qian that had been taken by Sulli during their picnic last time.

     “Soo Jung, are you sure that Joon Oppa likes Qian?” Sulli asked in whisper, still doubted whether their predictions were right or not. A part of her believed that Lee Joon only treated Song Qian liked a sister and another part said that her brother had feeling toward her friend.

     “100 percent sure!” she answered confidently as she watched Lee Joon put the frame into the box. Although Song Qian grew together with them and they were more liked a family, her instinct told that Lee Joon liked Song Qian since they were kids. He could hide his feeling from everyone but not from his beautiful sister, Lee Soo Jung. Sulli scratched her face and gave her sister doubt look, couldn't believe at Soo Jung's words at all until she heard from Lee Joon's mouth by herself. Lee Joon stopped his action when heard people talked outside his room, turned his head backward and could see a figure stood outside through the slightly opened door.

     “Don't you believe me?” Soo Jung wided her eyes, still controlled the volume so her brother couldn't notice at their presence.

     “Not believe but hard to believe!” Sulli glared at her back and surprised when the door was suddenly opened from inside, flustered when Lee Joon caught them in red hand.

     “Hi, Oppa! What are you doing? Packing your stuffs?” Sulli stammered while Soo Jung managed to maintain her cold expression, liked nothing happen and vacously pushed his body so she could enter his room followed by Sulli.

     “How long have you guys watched over me?” he closed the door when both of them had entered his room, shook his head watched Sulli crawled on his bed before she lay comfortably on her back.

     “When we did so?” Soo Jung tried her best to cover what happened just now, ran from her brother's gaze by jumping onto the bed and lay down beside her twin. His non-identical twin sisters were two years younger than Song Qian and they were in their semester break now, that was why they had so much free time to distrub him and do nothing in this house. Lee Joon continued what he stopped just now, packing his stuffs before Sulli and Soo Jung they helped him few minutes later.

 

NICHKHUN stared fiercely at the woman who was trapping between him and the wall behind her, took this chance to examine her in the short distance. Her long black hair was tie up into two plaits and her outfit, oh God, where did she get these old fashion dresses. Different from the girls in the city, their clothes mostly were new fashion and stylish. They knew how to look beautiful in front of people including his girlfriend, Eun Jung, who was crowned as the best fashionista among the girls he used to date. Mention her name, people would recognize her as she was the only daughter of Mr. Hwam Tae Baek, the owner of the prestigious company, AdamEve Company.

     “Say that word again!” he rose his voice when she kept silence, shutted her eyes tightly and afraid to look at his face. Song Qian suddenly became angry and braved herself to glare at him before she stamped on his foot. Nichkhun groaned in pain at her drastic action and he almost fell backward when she pushed his body, trying to escape from him.

     “Yah,stay there!”he shouted when she started ran from him, didn't realize she was taking her defensive weapon and before he could catch her, he received another gift from her. Song Qian used all her strength hit his face with frying pan, made Nichkhun fell on the ground.

     “Oh my...” Song Qian speechless, surprised at her own aggressive action but then she thought that the kidnapper deserved that punishment. He felt dizzy and his vision started to become blur, had no strength to stand up and catch that bastard woman.

     “Noona!” Song Qian surprised when Tae Min went outside, dropping the frying pan and got that kid, brought him leaving that place before that kidnapper took him away. Nichkhun saw she wanted to leave that place, wanted to stop her as they had not done yet but his voice stuck at the throat.

     “Stop...there...”he said weakly, wiped his nose when he felt warm liquid flow down through his nostrils. His world became dark as soon he saw blood on his hand, managed to curse that woman and swore that she would pay double when he caught her next time. He swore he wouldn't let her go just liked that, never!

 

“IT has been a long time since last time I came here, Mother,” Mrs.Vera held the old hands tightly, stared at GrandMa Ling who was only smiling at her. The last time she visited here was about 10 years ago before she lived in United State for some reason. 

     “Yes, it has been a long time, Vera,” GrandMa Ling used to be her nanny and her late husband was the driver for her family. Mrs. Vera took the picture on the table, the picture of her best friend, Mei Xia, with her beloved family. She looked at her girl in Mei Xia's embrace, so cute and adorable. Back in old time when GrandMa Ling lived in her house, Mei Xia had become her best friend and they were very close. Everything changed when GrandMa Ling's husband quit the job and decided to start the new life in this village, Yuchi-ri village. On that moment, she lost her second mother and her best friend.

     “Mother, where is Qian?” she asked without removed her eyes from that picture, couldn't wait to meet her besf friend's daughter and wondering if that girl still remembered about her or not. GrandMa Ling only silent, still giving a thought at Mrs.Vera's request that she told her before came here.

    “Vera, she doesn't know about that. About Mei Xia's promise,” she said in low tone, could imagine how Son Qian would react if she had been told about Mrs.Vera's intention, intention to make her as the wife of her son liked Mei Xia had promised to her. Mrs. Vera took deep breath, knew that this was the craziest thing she ever done, calling GrandMa Ling and told her about the idea marrying Song Qian with Nichkhun. She knew that Song Qian would be the best choice as the helper to proceed with her plan. Although she didn't know well about Song Qian, her instinct told that Ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter