WHAT THE HELL GOT INTO HIM?

IF THAT IS OUR FATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

IN one of the painting studios in the Seoul University, there were two people inside it, laughing and smiling happily as they were painting something on the painting board. Eun Jung was sitting on the chair with Kyu Jong stood behind her, held her hand that holding the painting brush and moved it together on that board. Her sketching book where all her sketchs inside it, she left it on the table when Kyu Jong requested her to give a try on painting the statue in front them. In other people's eyes, they made a beautiful couple but unfortunately, their current relationship was only senior-junior and both of them knew each other since high school.

    “Hmm, look likes you actually have the talent in painting the potrait beside design the shoes,” Kyu Jong praised her, made her lip curved a smile as her hand still moved the painting brush on board.

     “Well, I'm multi-talented person,” he laughed when she bragged about her talents, acknowledged it without any doubt because beside designed the shoes, she could dance and sing very well and today, he dug her new talent. Eun Jung could felt his laugh was exactly on her ear, telling her how closed they were right now. Kyu Jong was a business management student, lived in Korea alone after his family moved to America 2 years ago and his hobby was painting the potrait. As both of them were in their own world, two people were hiding behind the door, stalked them and both Eun Jung and Kyu Jong only realized their presence when the sound of clicking camera startled them.

     “Nice picture,” Hyomin held the polaroid picture that she took with the camera hang around her neck and Boram only giggled beside her, looked at both of them with teasing smile.

     “Naughty girls, since when both of you stalking us?” Kyu Jong straightened his body and put his hands on waist, pretended to be mad at them. Eun Jung also did the same thing, put down the painting brush on the table before she left her seat with serious face, walked toward Hyomin and Boram who didn't stop smiling since they entered the room.

     “Give me that picture,” she said sternly but Hyomin stuck out her tongue at Eun Jung as she hid the picture behind her.

     “No, I want to show to people how romantic you guys can be when both of you are alone,” Hyomin teased them, looked at Boram who also nodding her head, agreed at her crazy suggestion.

     “Yah, give me that picture,” Eun Jung tried to seize it but Hyomin was faster than her, spinned her body around and passed it to Boram. Kyu Jong only smiled watched the girls playfully chased each other in that room, entertained by their childish behaviours.

     “Try to catch me,” Boram exclaimed excitedly and passed it again to Hyomin when Eun Jung almost caught her, making Eun Jung felt exasperated at both of them.

     “I want to stick this picture on the bulletin board and make everyone feel envious when they see it,” Hyomin raised up her hand and caused the difficulty to Eun Jung to get that picture.

     “You better not to do so!” her face became red at Hyomin's joke because they knew she had feeling toward Kyu Jong and always teased them when they were together. To tell him about her feeling, she didn't have courage to do so but sometimes she felt that Kyu Jong also liked her. Hyomin surprised when someone seized the picture in her hand, turned her body backward and saw Kyu Jong held the picture with smirk on his face.

    “Since I'm the one who get this picture, I will keep it,” he inserted the picture into the pocket, chuckled at Hyomin and Boram who was pouting their mouths in sulky.

     “Oppa, let me burn it,” Eun Jung extended her hand in front of him, hoping that he would give it to her and her words just now, she only lied because she actually wanted to keep it on her own. Kyu Jong frowned his eyebrows, stared at her for a moment before he shook his head.

     “No, it's okay. If you afraid these two naughty girls will stick this picture, you don't need to worry because I will keep it safe,” he patted the pocket where there was the picture inside it as he said in joke tone. Eun Jung tried to hide the disappointment by nodding her head, lost idea to find other excuses after he said so.

     “Oppa, when you want to ask Eun Jung to be your girlfriend? She waits..urghh,” Hyomin couldn't continue when Eun Jung immediately covered , made she had difficulty in breathing when she accidentally closed her nostrils.

     “Why are you talking nonsense a lot today? Haha, oppa, please forget what she said just now,” she laughed awkwardly, pulled Hyomin backward with hand still covered .

     “Eun Jung, Hyomin can't breath,” Boram said, saw Hyomin struggled to remove Eun Jung's hand. Hyomin immediately tried to catch the breath as soon Eun Jung let go her. Kyu Jong only chuckled watch that scene and looked at Eun Jung's blushing face. While all of them playfully joked around, Im Nana stalked them from far, clenched her fist tightly watched the happy smile on Kyu Jong's face and what made she felt angrier, that smile wasn't because of her but Eun Jung was the one who made it.

     !” she cursed in anger, left the place before they noticed her presence. She needed to teach Eun Jung, so she would realize that Kyu Jong was hers and didn't dare to be closed to him after this.

 

AFTER done pulled the wild grasses around the two graves in front her, GrandMa Ling rested her old weak body beside Mei Xia's grave. It had been a while since the last time she visited them with Song Qian and today, she strengthened herself to come here alone although she wasn't feeling well. Being in the cemetery, she felt death was extremely closed to her and soon, she would follow them to meet God. She smiled weakly watched the names graved on the surface of the gravestones and deep inside her heart, she felt extremely sinful toward them because didn't take care their daughter well.

     “Xia, Jae Soon, I'm sorry. Please forgive me for what I've done but believe me, I did it for your daugther's sake. She has no one left if I die, that is why I give her to Vera and marry her with Nichkhun. I'm truly feel sorry,” her hand touched the grave surface, hoping they would understand her reason for did so but the one who became the victim was her precious granddaughter.

     “Qian, please forgive me. Forgive me,” she felt extremely sorry for taking granted at her kindness because she knew Song Qian would do anything to make her happy. GrandMa Ling clasped both hands and prayed to God, hoped He would always gave bless to Song Qian and Nichkhun.

     “Dear God, please make them live happily and let them love each other likes how they used to when they were kids,” her pray was fulled of hope, at least let her saw they lived happily before she closed her eyes forever. That was her wish.

 

SONG Qian brought a cup of coffee into Nichkhun's office after received the permission from him to enter and carefully placed it on the table. He owned a nice office room, a modern style but with a retro reflection and there was a big glass wall where he could see the nice view from his seat, perfect to ease the tension just by sitting and enjoyed the view. Yesterday was nothing because Mr.Hong only taught her things that related with her job and she still in learning process, still needed Mr.Hong's guidance for her to be better in this career field. Song Qian forced herself to smile, still remembered at Mr.Hong's lesson yesterday, always smiled at your boss.

     “Your coffee, Sir,” lesson one, personal and employer-employee relationship were two different matter, so she needed to address him properly when they were in office. Nichkhun removed his eyes from the document in front him, looked at her when her awkward sweet voice greeted his hearing.

     “Is there anything else you need, Sir?” lesson two, made him a cup of coffee every morning and the most important thing, smile when served the coffee although Nichkhun might not look at her face even a glance. Nichkhun leaned his back against the office chair, looked at her with naughty gaze and Song Qian froze her smiling face although the uneasy feeling dominated her especially she could sense his naughty eyes were ran wildly looking at her body. Blue dress wrapped fitly around her body, showed her body line and it was shorter than yesterday clothes plus the long black socks covered her long legs turned her into a y woman today.

     “No, you can go now,” he said in plain tone, straightened his body and looked back at the document papers. She wanted to scream in joy but she immediately controlled herself, forgot that she still in his office and just few steps she made in the way out, he stopped her.

    “Wait, come here,” Nichkhun gave her sign to come closer by moving his index finger, forced Song Qian to turned backward and went to him with heavy steps.

     “Yes, Sir. Is there anything else?” she wanted to vomit, couldn't believe that she uttered those words sweetly in front of him. Nichkhun held the handle cup and extended it in front her, caused Song Qian gave him puzzled look.

     “Drink first,”

     “Pardon, Sir,” she was taken aback at his words. That was his coffee, not hers and why he wanted her to drink it?

     “I've said drink first,” he repeated coldly. Song Qian doubted to take the cup and something suddenly crossed her mind, forced her to take it from his hand. Lesson three, do whatever he wanted as long it was not beyond the border line between employer and employee. Just drink the coffee, right? Song Qian sipped little amount of coffee and didn't realize her coral lipstick stain left after she removed the cup from .

     “I've done,” she placed it on the saucer, looked again at Nichkhun who was also looking at her with arms crossed on his chest. There was few seconds silence between them before he broke it with words that only heated up Song Qian.

     “You still alive, means that coffee is safe to drink,” his words always made she felt annoyed. What did he mean by that coffee was safe to drink?

     “Excuse me, Sir. I don't get it what you mean just now,” she said politely although deep inside her heart, she wanted to tear his mouth so he couldn't talk anymore after this.

     “I just want to make sure that this coffee is safe to drink. Who knows that you may put the lizard again in my coffee,” for the rest of his life, he would never forgot wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter