JEALOUSY

IF THAT IS OUR FATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi, i've put some new parts in the previous chapter and make sure you guys read it...haha

 

THE cold wind blew through opened window, sending Song Qian nice sensation when it gently carressed her soft cheek as autumn would appear soon but it only for a moment before she was forced to open the eyes when her body started shivered because of coldness. It was very nice morning but it wasn't this view that greeted her sight every time she woke up, it was different today and it took her a moment before she realized she was laying down on Nichkhun's bed, not in sofa. She immediately woke up, blanket slid down when she did so and last night incident played in her eyes when her eyes landed on her exposed shoulder, relieved a bit thought she still in same outfit.

     Where was Nichkhun and where did he sleep last night? Song Qian surprised saw the watch on the wall, panic it was already 11a.m because she late to work and flinched in pain when she moved her leg, forgot about last night injury. When she tossed the blanket aside, her eyes didn't blink saw bandage wrapped around her ankle. Who did it? Was it Nichkhun who wrapped it? Song Qian shook her head, it wasn't him who did it, it must be someone else but when she denied it, her heart fought back. The image of gentle Nichkhun left deeply inside her heart, still remembered how gentle he was when he let her cried on his chest, still remembered how warm his touch once he carried her in his embrace.

     “Young Lady, you've waken up,” she startled when one voice crushed her delusion, saw Butler Kim entered the room with maid and immediately covered her body with blanket. The maid put the tray on the table while Butler Kim approached her who was smiling weakly at him, quite embarrassed because she woke up late and was going to have late breakfast at this hour.

     “Erm, Butler Kim...where is Nichkhun? Is he at home?” she doubted to ask at first but there were so many unanswered questions bothered her and she needed to know who wrapped the bandage around her ankle.

     “Young Master had gone to work and he didn't want any of us disturb you,” Butler Kim's words surprised her. Nichkhun intentionally let her rest at home today and what made her more curious was, did he do that because he felt sorry about last night?

     “He did? Then, what about my ankle? Did you wrap it, Butler Kim?” she slightly slid the blanket at the bottom, showed him her wrapped ankle and her heart thumped faster when he answered by shaking his head.

     “I think Young Master did it. Last night, he also carried you to the room,” it was very surprising scene when he came out and saw Nichkhun gently carried sleeping Song Qian into the house, walked slowly liked he was carrying the fragile glass. Song Qian could feel her face heated up, couldn't imagine what actually happened after she fell asleep.

     “Why? Is there any problem?

     “No, I'm just asking. Anyway, thanks for bring the breakfast to me,” she pouted toward the tray on the table, felt thankful because he did take care and always concerned about her. As soon he went away, Song Qian laid down on her back, stared at the beautiful carved ceiling but her mind was not here. She was thinking about Nichkhun, about his new side which had been discovered by her and heart fought with mind, telling her that he wasn't heartless at all. Suddenly the phone on the table beside the head of bed vibrated, forced her to wake up to answer the call. She didn't surprise saw the caller ID on the phone screen, totally expected that Lee Joon would call her soon once he noticed she wasn't at the workplace today.

 

LEE Joon ended the phone call with heavy heart but at least he could breath in relief after knew the reason of Song Qian's absence today. At first he extremely worried when she told about her injury, worried if Nichkhun tortured her at home but after she convinced him that she accidentally sprained her ankle because wore high heels last night, he believed her at last. Lee Joon leaned his back against the wall, hand inserted in the pocket as he sighed heavily thought about what happened in the meeting room this morning. Was he thinking to much about Nichkhun? Why did he feel that Song Qian's husband disliked him very much? He could feel someone was watching every steps he made during meeting conference just now, could feel someone was gazing him sharply and it was Nichkhun who did it. He didn't focus on GaYoon's presentation, sneakily glanced at Nichkhun and every time he did so, their eyes would meet, telling him that Nichkhun never removed his eyes from him.

     “Joon, where are you?” he smiled weakly when Yoseob called him, showed up himself from his hiding place. Yoseob became excited saw Lee Joon appeared behind the wall and he knew the reason why Yoseob searched him.

     “Yoon, have you asked her? What did she say?” he asked excitedly and it was him who forced Lee Joon to make a phone call because Song Qian was closer and comfortable with him compared to Yoseob.

     “She isn't feeling well today. That's all and I've no idea to ask her more,” he said lazily but it was enough to make Yoseob breathed in relief although the answer was short.

     “Oh, poor Qian and I hope she will get better soon,” Lee Joon felt guilty but he was forced to tell white lie, didn't want him worried if he told the truth because he knew Yoseob would kept bothered him if he found out about her injury.

     'I'm sorry, Yoseob. I don't mean to lie but I have to do it for Qian. I'm sorry,' he looked at Yoseob beside him, watched him sighed in relief with weak smile. How he was going to explain if all of them found out who actually Song Qian was, that she wasn't Nichkhun's cousin but actually his secret wife and the best friend of him? Sooner or later, the truth would revealed, just didn't know when it would happen.

 

“I don't know which one I should choose, all of these are beautiful,” said Miss Chow who was sitting in front of Eun Jung and Jessica and they exchanged proud smile saw the satisfaction on their customer's face. They were in Le Gardenia Boutique to meet their customer so she could choose few designed of shoes that comfortable to wear. Miss Chow proudly looked at the reflection of herself in the mirror, spun her slim body so she could look from every angle and this was the forth shoes she tried but still, she couldn't decide which one was the best.

     “Eun Jung, please help me. I don't know which one to wear,” Eun Jung threw her warm smile, already used in this kind of situation where people couldn't decide which one was the best for them. Jessica watched Eun Jung left her seat and approached Miss Chow, placed both hands on the shoulder once she was standing behind her. At the same time, Taecyoon arrived at the boutique, quietly walked inside and Jessica noticed him but he quickly placed the index finger on his lip, giving sign to her to stay quiet in her seat.

     “From my experience, most of my customers wanted to appear beautiful in front of people and I'm very sure that you also feel that way, am I right?” she said from behind, both of them looked at their reflections in the mirror and her nodding made Eun Jung curved a smile on her red lip. Taecyoon leaned against the wall with arms crossed on chest, stared at Eun Jung who still didn't realize his presence.

     “And because of that, most of them forget what actually they want,” Miss Chow furrowed her eyebrows, didn't get understand her at all.

     “What does it mean?” Jessica supported her chin with left hand, felt curious to know the answer for Miss Chow's question. Eun Jung chuckled and walked away from Miss Chow and toward the glass wall, looked at the cars that move along the road in front her.

     “Sometimes, we feel so hungry for human's compliments, wanting everyone praises us if we appear beautiful in front them although the outfit or shoes we wear make us uncomfortable but because people say it beautiful, we willing to bear that feeling,” she looked at the blue skies and her eyes reflected the emotions inside her right now. Taecyoon attracted to listen to further explanation, cautiosly stepped closer toward them, didn't want her notice he was here.

     “Someone told me, it doesn't matter how people will jugde you as long as you enjoy what you do. People have different taste and it is very tiring to satisfy all of them but if they don't see how beautiful you are, but at least you enjoy it. So, Miss Chow, just choose the most comfortable to wear,” Eun Jung turned back and this time, she saw Taecyoon was here. It was very surprising but Eun Jung knew how to hide it well by maintaining the smile on her face.

     “What a beautiful advice and I assume it must be your boyfriend who say that, am I right?” Miss Chow looked at Eun Jung who was stiffed in her position.

     “What a waste, I thought she still single because I want to introduce her to Jang Woo Oppa,” Jessica sighed beside Taecyoon, didn't notice the awkwardness between them.

     “Eun Jung, you are right and I've decided, I will use this shoes because I feel most comfortable with it,” Miss Chow made the final decision. Today, he saw the new side of her as this was the first time he saw how she worked and just now, when he looked at her from behind, something sharp pierced his heart saw how lonely and sad she was at that moment. Other people might not noticed it but he could feel it, he could feel the pain in her voice just now. Eun Jung ignored him by pretended to be busy but he didn't mind at all the way she treated him lately and it only made him more curious about her past every time he looked into her eyes. It must Kyu Jong who gave her those advice.

 

NICHKHUN returned home early today, didn't have mood to enjoy in the club although Junsu called him to hang out tonight. The butlers welcomed his return and he passed the car key to one of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter