FIRST NIGHT

IF THAT IS OUR FATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SONG Qian held the pen tightly, bit her lip and doubted to sign the paper in front of her. Right now, beside her, there was Nichkhun who was leaning his body against chair, glancing at her without interest look before he looked at other direction. Then she turned backward, watched Mrs.Vera and GrandMa Ling that waited for her to make the step. They were now in the marriage regestration office in Seoul,registrating the marriage that she still doubted whether it was the right decision or not. Song Qian closed her eyes, tried to calm herself before the eye of ball pen touched the signature area on the paper.

     'Qian, just do it,' she told herself and in a blink of eyes, her hand automatically made its move and she officially became a wife at age 23. Mrs.Vera couldn't stop smiling after she signed the registration form and Nichkhun only silent, still couldn't accept that he tied the knot with someone who was totally out from his list. Ugly, fusty, old-fashion, all those criterions were belonged to her. Anyway, she was the only wife on the paper and decided to divorce her after he got his part liked Mrs.Vera promised him.

     “Khun, what are you waiting for. Exchange the wedding ring now,” Mrs.Vera patted his shoulder from behind and Song Qian watched he took out a box from his pocket. Last night, GrandMa Ling also gave her a box contained a ring for her husband, correction, husband only on paper.

     “Hand,” he said roughly and Song Qian gave her hand because GrandMa Ling was watching them. Truthfully, she was not willing watched Nichkhun put the ring on her finger. That ring was supposed to be put by the man she loved and that event should occur with a full of love, not with hatred liked what was happening right now. After that, she took the turn to put the ring on his finger and she did it roughly until he let out a small scream.

     “You,” Nichkhun clenched his teeth, glanced at Mrs.Vera and GrandMa Ling who were looking at him before he threw the sight to Song Qian who was smriking at him. This woman really liked to test his patience. Fine, just waited and watched what he would do to her after this. He would make she felt that marrying him was the biggest mistake she ever did in her life. Song Qian could notice the devilish smile on his face, wondering what he was thinking right now.

     “Everything went smooth and both of you have become husband and wife. Khun, after this you must treat Qian well,” Nichkhun threw the fake smile to GrandMa Ling before he looked at Mrs.Vera, showed her the most happiest facial expression.

     “Yes Mom, I'll treat her very well until she can't forget my kindness,” he pressed the last words and smiled at Song Qian, already had plan in his head. Song Qian could sense the evilness in his sentence, tried to read his mind but it was very difficult to do so because she didn't know about him yet. One thing she knew and that was something couldn't be denied, he possed the ugliest attitude compared to other mean people she had met throughout her life.

 

“WELCOME to the Marketing Department and this is your sit,” Lee Joon smiled at the small baby-faced man in front him, felt pleasure to meet him.

     “Thanks,” Yosoeb watched Lee Joon put the box on the table and moved to his sit.

     “And my table just in front of you. So you can ask me anything if you have problem,” he giggled liked a retard people, made Lee Joon couldn't hold his laugh watched his action.

     “Yoseob, you're really friendly,”

     “Don't mention something that I've already known,” he chuckled and introduce him to other officemates. Lee Joon could adapt to the new environment quickly with Yosoeb's help. To make the conversation more interesting, he asked Yosoeb to tell his experiences worked at this company. Lee Joon learnt something about his new friend, he was very talkative and his personality made him felt very comfortable.

     “Oh, I forget to tell you something. Our company is going to launch a new product so we'll met the CEO often after this,” he said in annoying tone. The others also let out the heavy sigh.

     “Why you all look so down? What about our CEO?” he asked curiously, wondering what kind of personality he possessed until all of them looked fed up with him. Yoseob shifted his body closer to him, checked the surrounding before whispered something to him.

     “He is totally horrible person. How many secretaries had quited their jobs because couldn't stand with his temper,” his face expression emphasized that he was a bad person and Lee Joon only nodded his head.

     “Ah, but he is so handsome. I can't stop myself from fall in love with him,” Ga Yoon interrupted their conversation.

     “Handsome? Is he still young?” Lee Joon threw them question face.

     “Yah, he's only 26 and he hold that post after his father died. The current president is Mrs.Vera, the former president's wife,” Ga Yoon explained to him so he would know who were them better. Lee Joon impressed at the CEO, young but already held the big responsibility on his shoulder. He couldn't wait to met him, wanted to know his real character by himself.

 

NICHKHUN stepped out from the car, opened his arms widely and inhaled the air of Seoul city, felt relieved after returned to his house. Song Qian couldn't blink her eyes since the car passed the entrance, mesmerized by the beauty of Horvejkul Mansion. The beautiful flowers greeted the sight along the way to the mansion, there was a big garden and a fountain with beautiful statue at the center. Was she in heaven now? Then, the people in smart uniforms rushed came out, taking out their luggages and welcoming them.

     “Vera, you've moved to the new house,” GrandMa Ling looked at unfamiliar surrounding, noticing this was not the house she used to live back in old time.

     “Mother, this is my late husband home. Let's go inside. Qian, come. We go inside now,” Mrs.Vera patted her shoulder, made her felt embarrassed and pulled GrandMa Ling closed to her. Nichkhun already made the steps into the house, leaving his wife with them. Then, a middle-aged man came out and approached them who were walking up the stairs.

     “Welcome back, Madam,” he said politely.

     “Thanks Butler Kim and have you done what I told you yesterday?”

     “Yes, Madam. I've prepared everything and don't you worry about that,”

     “Good and thanks for that. Come,” Mrs.Vera pulled Song Qian into the house and one again, she mesmerized saw the house decorated lavishly with expensive and beautiful goods and she thought a large amout of money had been spent to build this house.

     “Qian, you're going to live here starting today. This is Butler Kim, you can ask him anything if you have problem,” Song Qian looked at him who was smiling at her, awkwardly bent her body to show some respect. Few seconds later, the loud scream came out from upstairs and it was Nichkhun's voice.

     “Butler Kim,” he shouted and next few seconds, his figure appeared rushed walked down the stairs. GrandMa Ling only shook her head, now realized why Mrs.Vera wanted her precious grand daughter so badly. Nichkhun stopped in front them, exasperately looked at Butler Kim and his mother back and forth.

     “What happen to my room? Who gives you the permission to touch my belongings?” he asked in voice still could be controlled, shocked when he entered his room just now. Everything had bee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter