WISH TO SEE YOU AGAIN

IF THAT IS OUR FATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EUN Jung sighed heavily as she was sitting on the toilet bowl, combing her hair backward and her face liked she was in huge problem. Was this a dream or reality? How could this thing happen to her? She looked at the pregnancy test-kid in her hand and almost couldn't believe it showed two red lines, informing her that she was going to be a mother soon. How she was going to handle this problem alone? Her parents especially the father of this child must be surprised if they found out about this and how long she could hide it from them. Her tummy would get bigger soon unless she aborted this child.

     “What should I do now?” she said in weak tone, had no idea what she should do with this shocking pregnancy which she suspected because the late of her menstrual cycle and changes in her appetite to eat. Seriously, she had become big eater lately and his brother surprised knew the fact she started consumed a lot of her unfavorite food which was chocolate. They would get suspicious if she continued acted this way. To abort it, oh God, only heartless person would willing to kill that innocent child and she wasn't cruel as they were.

     “Baby, tell me what should I do now?” Eun Jung touched her flat tummy helplessly and soon, it would became bigger and prominent which at that moment, she couldn't hide anymore about her pregnancy from everyone. This moment never crossed in her mind after Kyu Jong died which she forgot her dream to have a new life with someone else. Today, instead of carrying Kyu Jong's child, she was actually carrying Taecyeon's child and if Kyuhyun found out about it, surely he would force Taecyeon to take responsibility on her.

     “Should I hide myself in somewhere far from here before my tummy getting bigger?” Eun Jung gave a long thought but if she managed to hide this from everyone and gave birth to this child, then how long she managed to hide this child existence ? This complicated matter, she shouldn't face it alone but seriously, she didn't want Taecyeon found out about her pregnancy. Eun Jung stepped out from the toilet, looking around her bedroom to find the best place to hide this test-kid. If she threw it, the maids might find it and it was the best for her to keep it well.

 

SONG Qian had started her job in LnEw Dancing Centre since 5 days ago and the response she got from the students were pretty amazing. She thought they might dislike the way she taught them, worried if the compared with the previous teacher but all of them liked and were comfortable around her. Anyway, all her students were still in elementary school and not only her taught this Chinese dance here. As usual, Minho would skip did his homework and waste his time in this studio watched his 'lover' taught the students.

     “Teacher, Minho keep staring at you,” one of the girls teased Minho, causing him grinned shyly saw Song Qian gazed him cutely. Oh God, she was really beautiful but there was something different with her today.

     “Minho, have you finished your homework?” she asked weakly, wiping the sweat that wetting her pale face and Minho shook his head as the answer. The students stopped dancing and gathered behind Song Qian, laughing at Minho who was sitting on the floor.

     “Hehe, not yet but I'll do it later. I want to see Noona dances,” he replied. Procrastination wasn't good habit and he should took his homework as priority.

     “Minho, you should do it first before come here. Do you want your Mom punishes you again?” she said in threatening voice, chuckled saw he immediately protected his ears with both palm and showed terrified face when he recalled the punishment he used to received from Luna. Pinching both his ears was the punishment he hated the most to receive.

     “His ears will getting big and long if Teacher Luna continously pinches them,” those girls laughing at him and while all of them were happily teasing him, Song Qian slightly moved away from them when sudden sharp pain attacked her lower abdominal.

     “Eh Teacher, are you okay?” one of them noticed she frowned in pain, bitting her lip to endure it and shook her head at that girl. Minho and the rests quickly approached her in worry.

     “I'm okay, Hara,” she denied it. Actually, she was experiencing the abdominal cramp since this morning but it wasn't worse as now.

     “No, you're not. You're sweating a lot and your face is pale,” Hara said anxiously and although she was still kid, only 12 years old but she wasn't fool to see someone liked her was alright with that kind of facial expression.

     “I'm really okay. Let's we start again,” she continued pretending but the pain became worse when she wanted to walk away, forcing her to stop her steps and pressed the pelvic area to ease the pain there.

     “Argh!” she groaned in pain, sitting on the floor when she couldn't bear stood anymore with hand still pressed on that area. The pain couldn't be described by words, tears already streamed out as she bit her lip to prevent from groaning.

     “Noona, what happen to you?!” Minho and the others started to cry in anxious, didn't know what they should do in such kind of situation. As the pain getting worse, she could feel warm liquid flow out through her before Hara screamed in shock.

     “Oh my God, Teacher! You're bleeding,” the kids continued to cry saw the dark red blood stained her white pant between the legs. The enviroment inside the studio turned choas because kids were frightening and worried looking at her condition.

     “Minho, what are you waiting for?! Tell your parents about this! Quick!” Hara commanded Minho and he immediately obeyed it, quickly left the studio to find Luna. At this moment, she hoped Nichkhun was by her side to help her but it wasn't going to happen, making she cried in miserable and pain at the same time. Next few minutes, Luna and Jinki barged into the studio followed by Minho, surprised saw the blood stain on her white pant.

     “Oh my God, she is having l bleeding. Quick, bring her to hospital,” without wasting any second, Jinki immediately lifted Song Qian and Luna asked Minho to stay here before she followed her husband from behind.

 

NICHKHUN awoke from his nap when he dreamed about Song Qian just now, breathed heavily before he came to his sense, realizing he was in his office at that moment. She appeared in his dream, cried in agony and blamed him for hurting her and broke their promises. His legs were nailed on the ground when he wanted to stop her from went away, begging her for forgiveness but she ignored him. Nichkhun combed his hair backward as he let go a long sigh, heart felt empty when he was looking at her seat from his place.

     “Qian, where are you?” he started cried again and that was his routine recently, cried alone and waiting for her return. Suddenly he realized he got nothing if he continued liked this and within a second, he grabbed the car key and ran out from his office to go to somewhere. Yeah, he needed to do something, not just sit and kept blaming himself everyday. An hour after Nichkhun left the company, Mrs.Vera who was busy checking the documents received the call from Butler Kim at this hour.

     “Hello,” she answered as eyes still looked on the paper in front her.

     “Madam, Young Master...he,” Butler Kim ran out his breath, making Mrs.Vera anxious when something bad ran across her mind listened to his panic tone.

     “Butler Kim, what happen?!” she automatically stood up, worried if something bad had occurred in house.

     “Young Master, he just leaving the house with huge luggage. We all have stopped him but he insisted to go,”

     “What?!” Mrs.Vera totally surprised listened to it. When did Nichkhun left the office and returned to home. She quickly ran out and asked for Mr.Hong to send her home. What Nichkhun trying to do?! Why he suddenly decided to leave the house? Mrs.Vera couldn't help from stop thinking bad things, worried if Nichkhun might do something out of his mind but looking at his current condition, it was really possible. 15 minutes later, she arrived at Horvejkul House, rushing stepped out from the car and saw Butler Kim was walking toward her.

     “Butler Kim, what exactly had happened?” she asked and without answering her, Butler Kim passed a note in his hand to her. Mrs.Vera quickly took it, read it until the end before she let go a heavy sigh.

Mom,

     I'm sorry because I suddenly leaving this house without telling you first. This is my decision and I'm not running away from you. I admit I'm ashame with myself for what I've done to Qian. I ashame to face you, so I decide to search for her. I don't know how long it maybe take but I won't return to this home until I found her. I'm sorry, Mom.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Nichkhun

     “If this is your decision, then, good luck my son,” Mrs.Vera finally knew the reason of his leaving. He was leaving to search for Song Qian, that was what he should do to prove how regret he was for what he had done to her.

 

SONG Qian's eyes fluttered for a moment before they opened slowly, hissed in pain when she felt extremely hurt in the pubic area. Where was she? What happened to her? Luna who was waiting at her side since she was placed in this ward room, lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter