THAT IS REALLY OUR FATE

IF THAT IS OUR FATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                         

'AFTER a year, after I get what I want, I'll divorce her,' That was what Nichkhun always reminded himself almost everyday about a year ago, but today that thing would never happen in his life. Last summer, both of Nichkhun and Song Qian reunited after 13 years hadn't seen each other, and they became officially married couple a week later. Time passed so quickly without awared seasons had changed, and their marriage would turn into a year just in few more days. Mrs.Vera stared at her son who was sitting at the opposite side as both them were in her study room at that moment.

     “Are you sure this is what you want?” Mrs.Vera tried to test him. The agreement form which both of them had signed few days after Nichkhun married Song Qian had been torn into small pieces by his own hands. Nichkhun nodded his head without giving the second thought at her question.

     “Yes, this is what I want. Half of my properties will be named under Qian. You said no matter how refuse I am to take these properties now because they are absolutely will be mine soon, then ask the lawyer to his job as I wish,” since Nichkhun was the only son and child of Horvejkul family, the wealth completely would be hims. That was why he decided to give half of his wealth to his beloved wife. Mrs.Vera curved a smile which made Nichkhun frowned in bewilderment in front her.

     “Why are you smiling, Mom? Am I look funny right now?”

     “Nothing, Son. I just wish that your late father could be here and saw how much his beloved son had changed throughout this year. I wished he could see how kind his daughter-in-law was, and what kind of father his soon would be in the future. I wished he could be with us now,” Mrs.Vera looked straight at Nichkhun's face with unfaded smile. At the moment he tore the agreement paper as soon she handed it to him, she finally could believe that marrying him with Song Qian was the best and right decision she ever made.

     “Yeah, I wish he could be with us now,” he wished that his late father could see the happiness that he had found with Song Qian. Both of them would become the parents soon, and he still couldn't forget how happy Mrs.Vera was at the moment she received that good news from them last week. After had a long talk with Mrs.Vera, he made the way to the bedroom at upstair. Song Qian already in deep slumber at the moment he entered the bedroom, and she was sleeping on the right side of her body.

     Nichkhun didn't go straight to his place on bed, but he was standing at the bedside and stared at her back. The woman in front of him had went through so much pain in her life, and he promised to himself that he wouldn't let she experience that horrible feeling again. He laid down next to her after he slid the blanket, and Song Qian stirred a bit when his left muscular arm wrapped around her tiny waist from behind. His big palm touched her flat tummy until his action awoke her from her sleep.

     “Hmm..Honey..you're here,” she said with sleepy and weak tone. He slightly nodded his head and landed a kiss on her neck affectionately. This woman also experienced a lot of difficulties to carry his child. Almost every morning and every day, she would experience severe morning sickness until two days ago, she was admitted to the hospital due to severe excessive body fluid loss.

     “I'm here. Just continue your sleep,” he whispered in her ear. Song Qian turned around weakly and ended up lying down in his embrace. His muscular arm served as her pillow almost every night, and she would hide her face on his chest.

     “I'm waiting for you just now. What took you so long?” Nichkhun silent for a while to find the best answer to give to her. His long fingers served as the comb of her beautiful hair, and Song Qian did like it. She could feel his over-flowing love toward her in every his action.

     “I'm sorry for making you wait. I suddenly miss to have a long chat with Mom. That was I why I took quite some times just now,” Nichkhun chose to not tell her about what happened actually between them. Mrs.Vera handed him the agreement paper regarding Horvejkul's wealth to him earlier than its time. Although he had declined to accept it, Mrs.Vera did claim those wealths were going to be his in the future. His mother use the properties to threat him last time just to change his old bad attitude, and Nichkhun did understand her good intention now. If she didn't do so, he might not seeing Song Qian and wouldn't end up what they were today.

     “Qian...,” Nichkhun called her tenderly as he hugged her tighter than before.

     “Hmmm...,” she smiled in bliss because all the unpleasent feeling she experienced disappeared by just resting in his warm embrace. Nausea, vomitting, headache, and dizziness really made her body in exhaustion, yet she never regret for carrying his child. It such a wonderful opportunity she ever got to continue Horvejkul generation, and she would never going to regret it.

     “Let's spend our weekend in Yuchi-ri Village,” Song Qian slightly shifted her body away from him and lifted her face to look at him. Nichkhun only smiled when he looked downward and saw clearly she frowned at him. She knew that this Sunday was going to be such a wonderful day to both of them.

     “Let's spend our 1st wedding anniversary in the place that have a lot memories of us. The place that have our past memories, and the place that reunite us again a year ago,” he whispered as his eyes were locking with her shinning eyes. She didn't remember about their past until now, but he did. Their 1st wedding anniversary was the best day for him to keep the promise he had made toward her long time ago, and he could predict her suprise reaction on that day.Song Qian smiled before she hid again her face on his broad shoulder.

     “Erm, let's go there this weekend,” she tightened her arm around his waist, and he only smiled when she did so.

     'Dear God, don't you take this happiness away from me after you return it to me. Don't let the love between us fade away. I love her so much and don't let my love for her disappear again after you separate us for 13 years. Punish me if I make she suffers and cry again,' Nichkhun prayed as his eyes started to close tightly, so did Song Qian. She also prayed to God for not separate them anymore after He reunited them. Both of them wished for the same things until they fell asleep in each other arms.

 

LEE Joon was having lunch with Hyuna in the restaurant somewhere located in Paju. This was an unscheduled meeting, and she welcomed his sudden visit to her house this morning with big heart. Anyway, today was Sunday and Lee Joon decided to pay her a visit after two weeks they hadn't meet because she flew to Japan for a family vacation. She bought him a bracelet as the souvenir, and she didn't forget to buy something for Song Qian and her husband. Lee Joon stared at the woman in front of him who enjoying her spaghetti at that moment with a smile curved on his lip. He couldn't deny that their relationship progressed well just in few months since they were sharing a lot of similar characters between them.

     “Oh, I almost forget about one thing,” Hyuna stopped ate when she suddenly remembered about the surprise news she received from Song Qian two days ago. Lee Joon raised one of his eyebrows as the response toward her reaction.

     “Joon, do you know that Qian is pregnant?” she asked excitedly, and Lee Joon nodded his head as the answer. Of course he did know about that great news since Song Qian shared about it with him and his twin sisters. She knew about her pregnancy when she fainted off in hospital last time.

     “Yes, she did tell me about it,” he answered shortly with a weak smile on his face. He was truly happy for her because she finally found her happiness with Nichkhun after had went through a lot pains in her life. Although he was seeing Hyuna currently, impossible he could forget his love toward Song Qian just like that. His love toward her still inside his heart, but he didn't close his heart to Hyuna at the same time. He admitted he liked her, but he couldn't confirm that his feeling was a love.

     “I'm really happy for her. Finally, she has found her happiness with her husband,” she smiled at him before she continued her lunch. She stirred the spaghetti on her plate before Lee Joon's action next few seconds startled her a bit. He suddenly grabbed her left hand which it made her lifted up her head to look at him. Both of them gazed each other, and she could see his lip trembled liked he wanted to utter something to her.

     “Thank you, Hyuna,” he said with a smile which his words made she frowned in bewilderment. That words he wanted to say to her long time ago but only today he managed to do so. He wanted to thank her for willing to be his friend, a good friend, and he wanted to thank her for liking him. Since the day they had a blind date for the first time, since she told him that he was fated to be with her at the end, he learned to open his heart for her. All the nice feelings he had toward her might turn into love one fine day.

     “For what?” she replied with puzzle look. Lee Joon shook his head as he let go her soft hand from his grip.

     “Nothing. I suddenly want to say that to you,” he glanced cutely at her before he took the fork and spoon to eat his Chinese Spaghetti. She had no idea what was that for, but her lip cracked a smile at the end. Deep inside her heart, she expressed the gratitude toward him because he didn't reject the friendship she wanted to start between them. Hope their friendship would turn into love one fine day.

      "Thanks Joon,” she uttered softly with eyes glued at his face. He raised one of his eyebrows upon her sudden words just now.

     “For what?”

     “Nothing,” Hyuna back which made him curved a sweet smile at her prank. Both of them chuckled in bliss as they were wishing for the bright future for both of them.

 

TAECYEON watched the heart-warming scene in front of him with unfaded smile since he entered his bedroom. Watching how Eun Jung -fed their twins really made him felt in heaven. Tae Hyun already in deep slumber in the bassinet, and it was Eun Kyung turned to have her meal. Actually he still couldn't believe that he finally had became a father although more than a week had passed since Eun Jung gave birth.

     “She has your eyes and nose,” he compared Eun Jung with their daughter as he watched Eun Kyung the milk from her . Eun Jung looked at him with blissful smile before her eyes closed in peace when his warm kiss landed on her forehead. Although the wound due to labor hadn't recover, but the presence of him and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter