THE WAR BETWEEN US

IF THAT IS OUR FATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LEE Joon locked himself in room since he returned from work, sat on the floor as his body leaned against the bedside and beer cans scattered on his side. Tears already dried and his swelled eyes stared at Song Qian picture with broken heart. The news about Song Qian's marriage that he received from Soo Jung this evening really surprised him. His dreams to live with her totally destroyed when she married with a rich man from Seoul and he totally regretted for not believing her on that day. She didn't lie on that day, she did tell him everything but he was the one who didn't believe her at all.

     “Joon, you've lost her. You've lost her forever,” he groaned in pain, regretted for being coward to confess his feeling toward her. He didn't know who was her husband, was he good guy, was he able to take care and loved her, was he able to give everything and made her as the most happiest woman in the world? He hadn't met him face to face but Soo Jung claimed that Song Qian and her husband used to meet when they were kids. Lee Joon wiped his runny nose, felt that all his strength lost in just one day. All his happiness was swept away by the shocking news of his best friend's marriage, a best friend that he loved secretly since they were kids.

     “Joon, are you in there?” Byung Hee knocked the door when he couldn't open it. He just returned from work and the house was dark, lights had not been switched on and wondered if Lee Joon wasn't at home because spending his night having fun with new friends.

     “Yes, Hyung. I'm here,” his voice became hoarse because cried too much.

     “Yah, why you don't switch on the light? I thought you weren't at home. I've bought some pizza and let's eat together,” he shouted from outside, still waiting Lee Joon to open the door but inside the room, Lee Joon still stiff in his position, didn't move at all from his place. His appetite had gone and his favorite food couldn't tempt him at this moment.

     “Hyung, I'm tired and want to sleep now. You can keep the pizza in the refrigerator or you can eat all. I've no appetite now,” Lee Joon replied him. Actually he wanted to avoid his brother because Byung Hee would absolutely questioned him if he saw his swelled eyes. Byung Hee who was very understanding person, didn't force him to have some foods and let Lee Joon rested peacefully in the room.

     “Ok, I put it in refrigerator. Have a nice sleep,” Byung Hee wished him good night before he made the steps to bedroom. Lee Joon glanced at the watched on the table which displayed '00:30'. It was already late to call and congratulate his best friend on her marriage.

     “Qian, congratulation on your marriage and Joon, you've lost her,” he said in painful voice, hugging his knees tightly and burried the face between them, trying to hide the regret tears that rolled down on his cheek.

 

THE loud music played in club excited the people on the dancing floor to continue dance. Night was still young to them although the time was already 1.30 am. Eun Jung stood near the glass wall on the second floor as she were in private room with her members as well as Nichkhun's members. Hyomin and Boram were flitred with Chansung and Junho respectively but they didn't get her attention at all as all her focus was on a man who was dancing around the y women and their body gestures showed they also had interest in him. Taecyeon smirked watched the women around him tried to get his attention but he really enjoyed that situation, danced with every of them, trying to find his victim for tonight.

     “Eun Jung, do you have fight with Khun?” Wooyoung suddenly reproved her from behind, curious that Eun Jung seemed had no interest anymore in him. Eun Jung ignored his question, eyes continued focused on the dancing floor. Wooyoung leaned his back against the glass wall, glanced at her serious face and by the way she acted, he could confirm that they had a big fight. Anyway, this was not the first time they quarrelled and it wouldn't last long.

     “Do you know that he is in Seoul now?” Eun Jung glanced at him when he kept mentioned about Nichkhun in front of her. Yeah, since they fought last time, she didn't try to call him because she waited him to call first and ask for apology but it was something impossible to be happened because both of them were egois.

     “Really? So why he is not here today?” she asked in plain tone.

     “I don't know what happen but he said his mother created the problem by hiding his car key,” he shrugged the shoulder, chuckled thought how funny Nichkhun's face looked like when he couldn't defeat Mrs.Vera. Actually, they all also afraid with her because among Nichkhun's friends' mothers, Mrs.Vera won the category of fierce mother they ever met and no wonder most of the time Nichkhun had to obey her words. Eun Jung didn't give response and feeling that he was only talking to a toy, Wooyoung left her to get his partner. She didn't know why all the matter about Nichkhun didn't catch her attention and few seconds later, she got out from the room and made the steps to the center of dancing floor.

     She started to sway her slim y body, made the y gesture and dancing moves that attracted most men's attention around her, danced fulled of passion and followed the music beats. Taecyeon who was not far from her, could see and noticed that she actually tried to get his attention because their eyes did meet several times before she looked at other place. Eun Jung only smirked when men started to approach her, every one of them tried to have dance with her. Taecyeon watched her hot dance and the women around him no longer got his attention, slowy shifted his body to the center of dancing floor.

     Now his attention was hers, made Eun Jung smiled watched Teacyeon tried to get closed to her. The men around her started to feel defeated when she started to pay attention to one man, acknowledged that he was good enough to catch her attention. Taecyeon's lip cracked a small smile when he succed to approach Eun Jung, started to dance with her and his big hands also started their jobs, touching her milky thighs and they were so close until Eun Jung could feel his breath on her ear. Both of them continued danced without said any words, kept followed the music beats that played by DJ.

 

SONG Qian gave a last look on her reflection image in the mirror, combed her bangs and felt satisfied after tied up her long black hair properly into two plaits. The sound of water from shower in the bathroom attracted her to give a thought about what happened last night. This morning, she was completely surprised after got out from bathroom, saw Nichkhun already waited outside to take the turn. He woke up early after completely drunk last night and completely recovered from his hangover.

     “Why I need to burden my head think about last night? It's only waste my time,” she whinged as she walked toward the door, wanting to leave the room and had a breakfast with GrandMa Ling. Song Qian jumped in surprised saw Butler Kim stood in front the door with the tray that almost dropped from his hands because of her surprise reaction

     “Omo, you surprised me!” she rubbed her chest. Butler Kim only smiled and asked the permission to put the breakfast inside the room.

     “Young Lady, please excuse me. I want to put this breakfast inside the room,” he said politely and Song Qian saw there were 2 cups of coffee with few slices of toasted bread on the tray. Yeah, this was the life style of rich people, lazy to come down and prefer to have breakfast inside the room rather than having it together with family.

     “Let me help you,”

     “Eh, Young Lady. Eh..eh,” Butler Kim lost his words when she took the tray from his grip, flustered when she insisted to help him. Song Qian cursed Nichkhun for troubling people to serve his breakfast to the room and Butler Kim followed her from behind. She placed it on the table near the sofa, felt satisfied after helped Butler Kim to lighten his job.

     “Ah, Butler Kim, when did Nichkhun return home last night?” Butler Kim dumbfounded at her question. Since when Nichkhun left home? Didn't Mrs.Vera already hide his car key?

     “Last night? As I know, Young Master didn't go anywhere. He was at home all day long,” Song Qian surprised at his words and if he didn't go out, how he ended up drunk last night?

     “Ah, I forget to ask you. Is the wine last night suit your taste? I worried that you may dislike that wine,” she started to confuse at his question. Wine? She hadn't d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter