BECOME WEAK IN FRONT OF YOU

IF THAT IS OUR FATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TWO weeks passed in blink of eyes and an history had made in the Sunshine Company where Song Qian was the first secretary worked for Nichkhun more than a week. Usually all of them would send resignation letters but not for Song Qian who was very determined in her job although she almost got fed up with Nichkhun's ill temper. Thinking of GrandMa Ling in the hometown and Mrs.Vera who was giving her this oppurtunity, she faced everything with strong heart in these periods. To Mr.Hong, he was very impressed with her because she could bear with Nichkhun's bad temper, tried to be patience when she got scolded for something she didn't do and acknowledged the talent she had in this job although she didn't have any certificate or a scroll of degree in her hand.

     Nichkhun became more busy in these few days and today, he could breath in relief because the problem regarding the supplied of raw materials for new cosmetic product had been solved. He looked at Song Qian who was talking on phone from his seat, watched the smile on her face before the sound from intercom phone on the table distracted him.

     “Sir, a call from Mrs.Vera from United State,” he managed glanced her who was also looking at him from outside, just giving her sign to connect it to his phone by raising his hand and she understood it very well.

     “Hello, Mom,” he greeted her, eyes never removed from Song Qian although she wasn't looking at him anymore.

     “Hello, Khun. I've heard the problem regarding our new product had been solved,” Mrs.Vera flew to United State 4 days ago because her sister was admitted to hospital because of heart attack and thank God, Mr.Hong was here to help him.

     “Yes, anyway, how is Auntie? Is she getting better?” he felt very sorry because couldn't visit her but sure he would find the time to go there. Living with his aunt since he was 13, they were so close to each other.

     “She is getting better and ask you to visit here with Song Qian. She talked to her just now and pretty amazing, she likes Song Qian although this was their first time they greet each other,” he leaned his back against chair, looking again at her but this time she wasn't at her seat. No wonder he saw her talking to phone more than 10 minutes just now.

      “Mom, send my regard to her and not forgetting, Uncle, Nichan and Yanin. Say I miss them so much,” he said after few minutes conversation with her, couldn't wait to meet his cousins again. Yeah, they were extremely close since they grew up together and few minutes later, his phone on the table vibrated and it was the call from Wooyoung.

     “Hey, dude. Long time haven't see you in club. Don't tell me you busy bed your wife for past few nights,” his eyes grew bigger at his ridiculous joke. He slept with Song Qian? That thing wasn't going to happen!

     “Stop joking. Why do you call me at this hour? You know I'm very busy and tired these days,” that were the reasons why he didn't go to club, not busy flirted with that fusty woman.

      “Haha, I bet you still remember at your promise. About bringing your wife to the club?” Nichkhun silent for a while, still gave thought at what he said last week. How he could promise them such nonsense thing and he was very sure she never went to such place before this but since Mrs.Vera wasn't here, he thought this was the best oppurtunity to have fun in club without worried she would nag at him every time he came home late at night.

     “Fine,I'll bring her tonight,”he gave final answer, didn't want his friends accussed him for being coward to show his low standard wife and he would make sure they ate back their words after they saw Song Qian tonight.

 

“WHY? Why I need to go out with you tonight? As I know, you don't have any appointment to attend tonight,” Nichkhun closed his eyes tightly as he bit the lip, exasperated when she questioned him a lot after he asked her to go to somewhere tonight.

     “Can you stop question me and just do what I've said?” he glared at her but Song Qian didn't scare at all. Why she should follow him when he didn't tell her where exactly he wanted to bring her?

     “No,I've another plan to do tonight. Joon already asked me out,” Nichkhun suddenly heated up when she mentioned that name, clenched his fist under the table and tried to be calm, tried not obviously showed that he was mad right now. Two weeks worked here, she became closed with Lee Joon's friends especially Yoseob but still, she drew the boundary between her and Lee Joon so they would keep the distance and avoided be too close around his friends.

     “Cancel it,”

      “Not until you give me the plausible reason,” Song Qian looked straight into his eyes, making Nichkhun felt furious but thingking about his promise to his friends, he knew he needed to do something, needed to find the good reason to shut .

     “This is sudden meeting, so cancel your plan tonight! Finish and don't you dare to ask me more question,” he pointed at her using index finger, warned her from the beginning before he looked back at the document paper in front him. Song Qian lost the words to fight back because looked at his serious face, seemed it was very important meeting and she had to go.

     “Fine, if this is about work, I can't do anything about it,” Nichkhun still dropped his face. Finally she fell into trap but how would she react after the truth was revealed tonight? Mad, frust and Nichkhun didn't consider about it at all, the most important thing his friends wouldn't accuse him didn't keep the promise.

 

“WHY you don't tell me about Nana? I've waited for ages until you tell me by yourself but I forget that you won't do so,” Hyomin looked Eun Jung from behind, waited her to response at her question but she still silent, stood near window with arms crossed on chest. Hyomin came to her office when sensed Eun Jung isolated herself from outside world lately.

     “How did you know about it?” her voice sounded unenergetic at all.

     “Taecyoon, I knew if from him. He told me that you did fight with Nana. Eun Jung, why you want to hide this matter from us? She is dangerous woman and don't forget what she had done to you,” Hyomin approached her and grabbed her right wrist, brought it in front her face. Eun Jung could see the small scar on her it, stared at it for a moment before she pulled her wrist from Hyomin's grip.

     “Don't forget she once had tried to destroy your dream,” Hyomin pressed her voice, emphasized Eun Jung to stay away from Nana because she knew that very well, never wanted left Eun Jung in peace.

     “Hyomin, can we stop talk about her? I'm tired,” she moved away from window but her legs stopped moved when Hyomin suddenly mentioned again about Taecyoon.

     “Taecyoon, he looks concern about you. Do you have something to do with him? I can sense something is going on between you and him,” Eun Jung still silent. His words 2 weeks ago still haunted her, made she felt uneasy saw determination in his eyes when he said he wanted her. Hyomin approached slowly from behind, realized the changes in her since Nana returned to Korea. She became quiet, no more hanging out or flirting in the night clubs and she seemed had returned to herself, to old Eun Jung who was innocent girl and devoted in her love.

     “Don't tell me that you have feeling toward him,”

     “No, I don't!” Hyomin surprised when she suddenly raised her voice, looked at Eun Jung who was glaring at her before Eun Jung moved away from her. Hyomin could see the sadness, hatred and anger in her eyes just now, which made her heart ached everytime she looked into them. Eun Jung tried to calm herself, fluttered when she denied Hyomin's guess just now. She didn't like him, he was only her toy.

     “Eun Jung, how long you want to live like this? Stop hurting men's hearts, stop hurting yourself. Don't because the disappointment Kyu Jong Oppa gave to you, you punish all men by break their hearts,” it had been a long time she didn't mention that name in front Eun Jung, not even once since 3 years ago. Eun Jung immediately turned backward, faced Hyomin who was standing in front her with red eyes.

     “But he was the one who turned me into what I am today!You don't know how it feel Hyomin. It was so hurt and I suffered a lot because of his selfishness,” she exploded and in the brink of tears but she still managed to control her emotion.

     “Eun Jung, you know he didn't mean to hurt you, you know it 3 years ago. Why you still can't forgive him? If I were him, I might also do the same thing. He had no choice,” Hyomin defenced for his behalf but what was the use when anger and disoppointment were dominating Eun Jung right now.

     “No, he had! 5 years ago, he could be honest with me but he chose to hurt me! He was selfish and chose to hurt me, Hyomin!” she yelled in frustration, shaking her head and Hyomin speechless saw tears rolled down on her cheek, the precious tears that she used to see several years ago. Eun Jung immediately turned her face at other direction, wiping the tears and tried to hold herself from continued crying.

     “No matter how mad, disappoint and hate you are at him, deep inside your heart, he's still there. You can't deny it Eun Jung, you still love Kyu Jong Oppa,” Hyomin took her purse and went away, left Eun Jung alone in her office . As soon she gone, Eun Jung closed her face with both hands and let go the tears. Talking about Kyu Jong only made her heart ached, liked the sharp needle pierced her heart and left the deep wound inside it.

 

WHAT was this place? Was this going to be the place to have the meeting? In this noisy club with many people crazily danced on the dancing floor and this was the worst place to have the meeting for work! Song Qian looked at the outfit on her body, y black goth corset lace mini dress was not suitable to wear for meeting and she smelt something fishy w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter