THE BEST GIFT EVER IN MY LIFE

IF THAT IS OUR FATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NICHKHUN soaked himself in bath tub with both arms spread and eyes closed tightly. What happened between Song Qian and him last night was still liked a dream to him, but everything return to reality when he opened his eyes. His lip curved a blissful smile saw Song Qian leaned her back on his body with head rested on his muscular shoulder. Both of them were soaking in warm water that fulled of bubble soaps on the water surface. She opened her eyes when Nichkhun slightly moved his body forward before a sweet kiss landed exactly at the right side of her creamy neck.

     “You have a beautiful neck,” he said in whisper as his eyes glued at the red marks on there. He felt so proud watched those red marks because it proved that this woman was hims. The pleasureable sensation dominating her when his long index finger moved along her collar bone before both of his hands disappeared under the water.

     “Urgh, stop it. Don't try to start again because I had enough last night,” she immediately caught both of his hands under the water before he managed to do more intimate touches on her. Nichkhun raised both his hands as the surrender sign, but it didn't stop him from caught her chin to savour her sweet lip. From gentle kiss, it turned into passionate as both of them hungrily kissed each other before their lips parted.

     “You're still sweet as ever,” he removed her wet hair on her face and kissed the tip of her nose. Gosh, he still couldn't believe that he was able to that again to her, and he noticed that she suddenly ran her eyes to other direction. Her face turned red saw the red marks on his neck and they were love bite from her.

     “Why are you suddenly blushing? Is it because of this?” Song Qian slapped his arm shyly when he intentionally pointed his finger at his neck. Every single of moments they shared last night was still fresh inside his mind, and he just found the new side of her in making love.

     “Stop it!” she became sulky and turned to the front in embarrassment. When noticed she wasn't enjoy anymore, Nichkhun wrapped his muscular arms around her body and rested his chin on her bare shoulder.

     “Thanks for forgiving me, Qian,” she could feel his warm lip on her shoulder as soon he finished uttered his gratefulness toward her. It was so nice that she was able to rest inside his embrace again liked this.

     “Nichkhun, what actually Junsu talked about last night? What did he mean by you surprise the workers about our marriage?” she actually wanted to ask for his explanation since last night, but she didn't have chance to do so. Actually, the company was going to held a party to celebrate the success of their new product the day after tomorrow. His secretary distributed the flyers among the workers and he even pasted it on notice board which it informed them about the party. What made them so surprised was Song Qian was going to attend the party not as Mrs.Vera's niece, but as the wife of Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul.

     “Oh, actually the company is going to throw the party and I tell everyone that you are going to attend too. I'm sorry for not discussing with you first,” he tightened the hug as he glanced at her from behind.

     “So, what it has to do with our marriage?”

     “I informed them that you're going to attend as my wife, not as my cousin. We don't need to lie about our marriage from now on,” his explanation was clear enough to make she understood what Junsu mentioned about last night.

     “Is that so? I wonder how my friends will react if they see me again on that day. What should I explain to them if they ask me the reason for my sudden disappear? Should I tell them that I was urged to return to United States?” Song Qian asked in weak tone and actually, she was tired to create another lie again.

     “No, you don't have to tell them lie because they already know who are you actually. You're not my cousin, but actually you're my wife. They were surprised at first when found out I'm married with you,” this was his decision to make things clear because he wanted everyone recognized Song Qian not as his cousin but as his beloved wife. The silence from her made him slightly worried because Song Qian might angry because he made decision without informed her first.

     “Why are you silent? You will go with me, won't you?” Song Qian still silent and let he watched she played the bubbles in the bath tub before her head rested again on his shoulder.

     “Of course I will go. My place is always right by your side,” her answer made his lip curved a smile again. It such a relief she didn't reject to go to the party with him on that day. He predicted most of them especially her acquaintances would surprise to see her again after few months she disappeared without words. First of all, he needed to inform this good news to Mrs.Vera, and surely she would be the most happiest person when she received it. His efforts to get her trust and love back finally had been paid.

     “But Nichkhun...” she paused for a moment because doubted to ask him something that bothered her since last night.

     “Why?” his fingers played with her black wet hair on her shoulder as he waited her to finish her words.

     “About Junsu...what are you going to do with him? Are you going to let your long-built friendship with him break apart just like that?” actually she was haunted by the feeling of guilty because they fought because of her. Junsu disliked her but Nichkhun loved her. Although she was happy because he chose her, but she hated when his friendship with Junsu was over once he decided to be with her. The heavy sigh came out from his mouth after she asked him that question.

     “About him....I also don't know what I'm going to do with him but he was too much last night. If he still want to cut our friendship, then I can't do anything about it,” his answer sounded he was giving up on Junsu.

     “No, you can't do that. Try to discuss with him first. I don't want you to lose your friend because of me,” Song Qian turned her body around to face him and saw he looked so calm at that moment. They were staring at each other and Nichkhun could see the regretness in her eyes. Was she felt sorry toward them.

     “What if he ask me to leave you? Do you still want me to do as he wishes?” his wet hands cupped her face as he asked her those questions. Song Qian suddenly speechless and didn't know how to answer him.

     “Qian, I love you and I don't want to lose you again. Once is enough and I don't think I can survive if you leave me again,” he pressed his tone to emphasize her that he didn't regret with the decision he made up last night.

     “But he was your best friend. You know him for such a long time than me. We only know each other for several months only,” her answer earned the chuckle from him, and she frowned in bewilderment.

     “Hey, have you forgotten that we actually known each other long time ago?” slightly opened after listened to his words. To her, they only met around 9 months ago but to him, they had met since they were kids. Nichkhun pulled her face closed to him until their foreheads met.

     “I met you first before him. I knew you first before him. You are more important to me compare to him and that is the reason why I don't want to lose you again,” Song Qian felt touched by his sincere words. Her decision to give him another chance wasn't a wasteful decision since she could see his love toward her. Nichkhun moved his face closed to her until their warm lips sealed together.

 

EUN JUNG walked hand in hand with Taecyeon to somewhere which they had been went together for several times since they got married about two months ago. Although her big tummy exerted more weight on her body and made she slightly tired, but she still had her husband by her side at that moment. Their shoes prints were left behind on the thick snow as they walked until both of them reached to the destination. Although they were a married couple, Taecyeon neither prohibited nor stopped her from continously visited her first love's grave, Kim Kyu Jong, by end of each month.

     “Hi, Oppa. I'm here again with my husband. How are you doing up there?” the white snow fully covered the huge buldge of ground in front her at that moment. As usual, Taecyeon would help cleaned those snows since her current condition disallowed her to move around easily.

     “Hope you are doing well up there or else, my wife will continously shed her tears because of you,” he added with hands still busy swept the snow away from the grave surface. Eun Jung only smiled at his words and stared long at the name engraved on the gravestone. That was the name of man whom she madly in love with years ago but now, there was someonelse inside her heart. She loved Taecyoon, yet she also loved Kyu Jong. Both of them were important to her although Kyu Jong had passed away almost 4 years ago.

     'Oppa, I'm going to have children soon so I hope you can pray for our happiness. This guy have opened my heart to dare to fall in love again. I'm sorry for blaming you because left me but now I understand that people might have different ways to love somebody. I love you Oppa but I also start to love him,' she looked at Taecyeon before her eyes glued again at the gravestone. After that, he took place next to her and stared long at the grave in front them.

     “Kyu Jong Hyung, if you were still alive, Eun Jung definitely would be yours. I'm very sure that she would live happily with you,” Eun Jung looked at her husband after he uttered those words.

     “I know that I can't eliminate you at all from her heart but thank you for giving me this precious chance to love her,” all those words were coming from deep inside his heart. He looked at Eun Jung when her warm hand gripped tightly his hand.

     “Why are you suddenly mention about this?” she asked in weak tone.

     “Because I want him to hear my vow today,”

     “What vow?” Taecyeon only smiled at her before he looked at the gravestone with serious face.

     “Kim Kyu Jong, since the moment she become my wife, I swear upon the name of God that I will sincerely love her until my last breath. I will give the love that you couldn't give to her and everything that you didn't get chance to do during your lifetime. I'll complete it for you and I'll try my best to not let she sheds the tears of sadness again. That is my vow,” Eun Jung couldn't stop the tears from streamed out because the man next to her right now was totally different from the past. The casanova liked him had finally found his true love and the woman liked her was fated to be the angel in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter