SHALL I FORGIVE HIM?

IF THAT IS OUR FATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KIM Hyun Joong stared at a couple in front of him with blissful heart and he was very sure that his brother felt the same way if he saw how sincere Taecyeon toward Eun Jung. During his lifetime, Kyu Jong wished that one day, there would be a man who could love her for his behalf and his wish would become a reality today. Few days ago, he received the call from Taecyeon and surprising him when he asked him to return to Korea to become the witness for their marriage, that was why he was here today.

     “Hwam Eun Jung, will you marry me?” Taecyeon still waited for her answer and not only him, everyone there was nervous for him. Beside Hyun Joong, Kyuhyun, Hyomin and Borom were also there to become witness for today blissful event. Eun Jung looked at them one by one before her eyes focused on Taecyeon and when she got the answer from her heart, gently she kneeled in front him.

     “Yes, yes I do, Ok Taecyeon,” her heart told to accept this man and encouraged her not afraid to dream again. She should give him a chance to prove his love and sincerity and she also told herself not to lie anymore about her feeling toward him. The love for Kyu Jong still inside her heart, it was endless but it was just a virtual love and she chose to love Taecyoon from now on for reality.

     “Thanks for accepting me,” he couldn't help from not crying at that moment, pulled her into his embrace as he shed the tears of happiness. Kyuhyun curved a happy smile saw his sister finally decided to accept and started a new life with the father of her babies, same went to Hyun Joong and her friends who continously clapped their hands for them.

      “Thanks also for doesn't give up on me,” Eun Jung hugged him tightly and with the help of the priest in there, in the blissful snowing day, both of them exchanged the wedding vows, promising to take care of each other until death do them apart before he put the ring on her forth finger.

     “I promise that we will hold wedding ceremony after you give birth to our babies,” she chuckled in tears at his joke, staring long at the diamond ring which perfectly fit her finger with blissful heart. Taecyeon watched she put the ring on his finger, almost couldn't believe that both of them finally were united as husband and wife. As both of them gazing each other, she closed her eyes when he sealed their lips with love, earning a round of applause from them.

     'Hyung, do you watch it from heaven? The woman you loved finally found a man who can love her for your behalf. You can rest peacefully up there from now on,' Hyun Joong whispered in his heart, happy for Eun Jung's behalf when she finally decided to open her heart after 5 years lived in pain because of Kyu Jong's love.

 

EUN Jung was having a private talk with Hyun Joong right now, still surprised knew the fact he willing to attend this sudden wedding ceremony after Taecyeon gave him a call few days ago. Anyway, he also had found out about her pregnancy news, glancing at her hidden tummy under thick winter coat and she looked at him when he suddenly chuckled in amuse.

     “What is so funny?” she threw him puzzle look but watching his eyes were staring at her stomach, now she knew the reason behind it.

     “Nothing, I just quite surprise when found out about your pregnancy. I heard inside there are non- identical twins,” he teasingly pointed at her tummy, making she blushed and glancing sharply at Taecyeon who was chatting with her brother and friends not far from her place.

     “Anyway, I feel relieve you finally can forget my Hyung,”

     “If you have such kind of thinking, then you're totally wrong. My love for Oppa is endless love, although he had gone but I still love him. Just from now on, I want to love someone for reality, someone whom I can touch and always can be by my side,” Hyun Joong only smiled at her words, quite happy knew that his brother still in her heart and secretly glancing at her husband.

     “Be careful, your husband may be jealous over my Hyung,” he joked and for the first time after 5 years, he saw she happily smiled again and the man over there who responsible for that smile.

     “Who ask him to fall in love with someone like me?” she turned around, stared at him as she touched her big tummy with blissful smile, couldn't believe that she finally built a new family with a man who make she dare to be in love and dreaming again. Hope this sweet moment would last ever after.

 

NICHKHUN didn't care the passenger seat of his red sport car was contaminated and stained with blood because saving someone's life was more important than it. Plus that person was someone extremely important in his life and as soon his car stopped at the entrance of hospital building, he carrier her out and noticed Jinki also rushed entered with bloody Minho in his embrace. What exactly happened to both of them? Luna already cried in worry as she followed both Nichkhun and Jinki from behind, praying that everything would be fine soon.

     “What happen to them?” the doctor asked as Nichkhun placed Song Qian on the patient trolley and Jinki also did the same to Minho.

     “Accident with car. Please doctor, please save them,” Nichkhun begged in crying, white shirt already stained with the blood of woman he loved and compared to Minho, Song Qian experienced serious bleeding since she protected Minho from be hit by the car just now. His soccer ball bounced from the playground and ended up on the road. Without concerned about his safety, he carelessly crossed the road and when Song Qian who was just stepped out from the building saw the car in high speed approaching Minho, she automatically ran toward the road to safe him. At the same time, he just arrived from Seoul and witnessed everything with his own eyes.

     “Honey, our son and Qian,” Luna didn't know how to describe her feeling right now and she owed her life toward Song Qian because saved her son. They all anxiously waited outside the emergency room, walked back and forth non-stop until one doctor with a nurse rushed stepped out from that room.

     “Doctor, how they are?” Luna quickly approached him, worried if something bad happened to them and Nichkhun also joined her to ask about Song Qian's condition.

     “The kid are in stable condition and his injuries aren't serious but the woman faces a problem. She is bleeding a lot and we almost run out of O positive blood type. We are waiting fo..,” the doctor couldn't continue his quick explanation when Nichkhun suddenly cut him.

     “O positive? Then take mine, my blood type is also O positive,”

     “Oh, if that so, let's don't waste the time. Anyway, what is your relationship with patient?” the doctor quickly took his medical history and that moment, he gave the answer which surprising both Luna and Jinki.

     “I'm her husband,” that short answer revealed his true identity in front them and Luna covered , couldn't believe the man who broke Song Qian's heart and the man which she cursed a lot as terrible husband actually was him. Nichkhun knew this wasn't the right time to explain anything to them because he needed to donate his blood first to save her life.

     “He is not Qian's friend but actually her husband?” Jinki looked at his wife in bewilderment, chuckled once he realized Nichkhun just use his current identity as the camouflage and no wonder sometimes he could sense that their relationship were more than friendship.

     “Oh my God, I almost can't believe it is him,” Luna added, watched Nichkhun left to somewhere with that doctor in disbelief. Watching how often he came to Paju just to meet her, Luna realized that he really wanted to correct his mistake plus, he willing to donate his blood to save her life, Song Qian should consider to forgive him and ended their miserable lives.

 

AFTER donated his blood and watched Song Qian had been transferred to ward room safely, only then he changed the shirt with blood stain into clean T-shirt which he already prepared one in the car for spare. Minho also had been transferred to children's ward and as doctor said, his injuries wasn't serious but different from Song Qian who was having bone fracture on left leg and big wound on her right arm besides bruises on face and body.

    “Nichkhun, take this. The bread you ate just now isn't enough for you,” Jinki passed him some foods he bought in cafeteria just now after he returned from toilet. Honestly, he wasn't in mood to eat but he still accepted it because Jinki concerned about his health. Jinki and Luna finally knew what exactly happened to them after Nichkhun explained everything to them. As human, they weren't perfect and same went to Nichkhun and although she was too hurt by Nichkhun's humiliation, she should try to forgive him because Jinki could see how sorry he was toward her.

     “Thanks, Onew. One more thing, I'm sorry because lying to you guys about my identity,” he said in weak tone, smiled in guilty when Jinki patted gently his shoulder.

     “You have good reason for doing that, don't you? We as outsiders, doesn't have any right to interfere at all in your problem but I hope Qian can forgive you soon,” his words such as encouragement to Nichkhun to stay strong and never gave up easily to win her again. Jinki excused himself to see Minho after that, leaving him alone with Song Qian who was lying unconsciously on hospital bed.

     “Qian, hope you can open your eyes soon,” he grabbed and squeezed her hand firmly, felt sorry he couldn't protect her at that time because when he arrived, Song Qian already ran toward road to save Minho. Such a useless husband he was because he couldn't protect their child and now, he also fail to protect his beloved wife. Tears blurred his vision once he placed his palm on her flat stomach, sad thought there was once a new life grew inside there without he knew its presence at all.

     “Baby, please forgive daddy. Daddy failed to protect you. I'm sorry,” he really did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter