GOOD BYE

IF THAT IS OUR FATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EVER since he returned from meeting his friends 5 days ago, Song Qian almost didn't recognize who was he anymore because in just one night, he changed into quiet, cold and irritating person especially toward her. What had she done until he treated her such way? She didn't even complained or asked him much questions when he forgot about his promise on their 100 days celebration last time but she really couldn't accept when he was avoiding her without letting her knew the reason behind it.

     Tonight, Horvejkul House would be crowded with women and ladies which most of them were the members of Women Association Club and the rests were their daughters or relatives. It was totally a party for high class people and right now, she was in dressing room, wearing a green laces long dress and she looked absolutely gorgeous. The unique design of diamonds and emerald necklace beautifully hang around her creamy neck with long black hair which coiffured into loose curly style, oh God, women at outside would envy her a lot.

     “Oh my, you really look beautiful, Young Lady,” the hairdresser praised her, looking at the reflection of fairytale princess in the mirror.

     “Thanks,” she smiled shyly, watching the reflection in mirror and as she said, she was liked a fairytale princess for tonight. The expensive clothes and jewelleries on her body were liked a magic from fairy angel, turning her into the princess when she swung her magic wand. After done everything, she stepped out from the dressing room, wanting to find Nichkhun and suddenly he came out from the next room.

     “Nichkhun,” she called him tenderly, causing him to raise his head and speechless as soon he laid his eyes on her. Oh God, did she knew that she looked like a doll tonight? So beautiful and gorgeous. Song Qian wanted to approach him but suddenly he walked away, leaving her there alone with thousand of questions in her head.

     “Why are you suddenly change? Did I make a mistake toward you? If I did, can you forgive me?” Nichkhun stopped his steps when she said that, could sense the sadness in her voice and when he almost became weak, that voice appeared again, inciting him to ignore her and Song Qian watched he walked away helplessly. What did she do until he left her slept alone in their room while he slept in his study room?

     “Qian!” a shouting of familiar voice from behind slightly cheered up her mood, turned backward with weak smile and saw Lee Joon totally looked handsome in white tuxedo. After all, he was a singer for tonight party, could imagine how many ladies would fall in love with him as soon he started singing.

     “Yah, you look great, Qian,” he walked around her, staring her up and down with excited face. Gosh, she looked absolutely stunning tonight.

     “You too, Joon. I can imagine you will get more girls fans here compared at the village,” Lee Joon chuckled when she kept teasing him about his 'young' fans, travelling to the past for a while before he almost forgot his real intention coming here.

     “Oh, I almost forget. Your Mom wants to meet us at downstairs. Let's go,” he grabbed her soft hand and pulled her leaving that place. Song Qian looked backward to give a last look, hoping Nichkhun would appear and looked at her but it didn't happen, making she frusted and sad thought she might no longer important in his life.

 

THE party had started after Mrs.Vera's opening speech and the courtyard of mansion was crowded with the guests, causing Song Qian felt slightly uncomfortable since she was standing there alone without Nichkhun by her side. Actually, she also didn't know where was he now, eyes ran wildly over the place which decorated beautifully for this party by an expert but she got nothing at last. Meanwhile, on the stage, Lee Joon was singing with whole heart, attracting the guests' attentions especially ladies with his magical voice.

     “Woah, so handsome,” the ladies whispered among themselves, sneakily glanced at him shyly and some of them acted cutely to get his attention. Then, when he sang 'She' song, Song Qian felt uncomfortable when those ladies threw her sharp gaze as Lee Joon's eyes only focused on her. At that moment, Nichkhun arrived and blood started to boil when he saw Lee Joon was staring at his wife as he sang the very meaningful song to women.

     'Relax, Khun! Why you want to feel jealous if you said you don't love her? If you go to her now, mean you have lost to her,' that voice appeared again when he wanted made the steps toward her, stopping his intention and stood there with clenched fist until the end. He couldn't deny how much he missed her but because the ego which suddenly awoke again after felt challenged at Junsu's words last time, he stopped himself from be nice toward her.

     “Thank you. The song just now I sang especially for the woman who is standing there,” all the guests there looked at Song Qian when Lee Joon pointed at her from the stage, blushing when she became people's attention. Nichkhun felt angrier when he felt Lee Joon was actually expressing his love toward her, admitted he was really brave to do such thing in front crowd of people.

     “Is she Mrs.Vera's daughter-in-law? Why she is alone?” Song Qian could hear those whispers, smiled awkwardly before she heard Mrs.Vera called her name.

     “Qian, come here for a moment,” Mrs.Vera waved her hand, calling her to meet her acquaintances and they looked at her up and down as she was walking toward them.

     “Yes, Mom. What is it?”

     “Here, I'm introducing you my beloved daughter-in-law, Song Qian,” Mrs.Vera introduced her proudly to her friends, smiled at them but the response she received wasn't quite good.

     “So, this is Qian whom you always mention to us? Hurm, beautiful,” one of them walked around her, making her slightly uncomfortable but she tried not to show it for the sake of Mrs.Vera.

     “Thank you, Madam,” she replied politely. Nichkhun watched Mrs.Vera pulled her to introduce to her friends only from far, wanted to see how she would adapt herself in such kind of situation.

     “Yah, did you hear that her daughter-in-law is just an ordinary people,” a group of ladies in front him were talking among themselves and didn't realize that someone was eavesdropping their conversations.

     “Not just an ordinary people but I heard she comes from rural area. Euw, what a stinky place,” Nichkhun's started to turn red because of embarrassment when they kept talking bad about his wife.

     “My mom said she is working as Nichkhun's secretary. Aish, what can she do there? I heard she only studied until high school. I can't believe her taste in choosing wife for her son extremely ,” listened to their jibes, he felt wanted to run away right now because embarrassed had a wife which he couldn't show off to people proudly.

     “I felt pity toward her son. He must suffer a lot because live with a woman like her,” the laughed sarcastically, kept teasing and made him felt annoyed.

     'Look, it is true that she brings humiliation on you, Khun. Everyone is talking about how worse your wife is,' he looked sharply at his wife before Mrs.Vera pulled her to the stage after Lee Joon finished his song.

     “May I have your attentions? Tonight, I want to introduce to all of you my precious daughter-in-law, Song Qian,” she proudly introduced her, wanted to know she was the best woman she chose for her son. Lee Joon also felt happy toward her because she finally found her happiness although he hurt inside him. Nichkhun became more furious when the guests below started whispered among themselves, stared at her sharply before he walked angrily toward the stage.

     “There is my son, Nichkhun,” Song Qian awared the different on his expression, flinched in surprised when he roughly grabbed her wrist and dragged her down the stage, made she embarrassed when many pairs of eyes were watching them.

     “Nichkhun, what are you doing? Let me go, it's hurt!” she pleaded him in pain. It happened beyond everyone expection especially Mrs.Vera, totally shocked saw how aggressive he was just now.

     “Yah, let her go! You're hurting her!” Lee Joon shriek in anger, chased them from behind and immediately helped Song Qian escaped from his grip.

     “Khun, why you suddenly acting this way?! You're embarrasing me!” Mrs.Vera yelled in anger as she got Song Qian into her embrace, didn't care that they became the centre of stage.

     “I'm embarrassing you? You know what, Mom. I'm more embarrass than you because I've this fusty stinky woman as my wife! She doesn't deserve to be my wife! Poor and uneducated!” Song Qian couldn't believe those humiliations came out from the man whom she started to love and wanted to give her life to. How could he humiliated her liked that in front of those people?

     “Khun!!” Mrs.Vera totally couldn't believe he just humiliate his wife.

     “You bastard guy!” without gave a warn, Lee Joon assaulted him with punch, couldn't bear watched he humiliated Song Qian. The situation suddenly became chaos when both of them rolling on the ground and punching each other.

     “I just using her to get my properties. The woman like her doesn't deserve to live with me!” Nichkhun punched him back and those words were like a sharp sword, slashed deeply in her heart and it was too painful to endure at that moment.

     “What are you guys looking at?! Stop them!” Mrs.Vera cried out for help and the butlers tried the best to stop them. Lee Joon became more furious, suddenly became strong and managed to pin him to the ground.

     “What right do you have to humiliate her?! I know since the beginning that you are not the one for her! You don't deserve to be with her because she is too kind for a bastard man like you!” Lee Joon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter