THE CRUEL FATE

IF THAT IS OUR FATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LEE Joon just came out from bathroom with a towel wrapped around waist, exposing his muscular wet body and when he was busy drying his blonde hair, his phone received an incoming call from someone whom he tried to avoid since past few days. He didn't do it on purpose because there was a reason why he suddenly acted this way toward the caller. Song Qian must call him to confirm his answer for tomorrow but what should he said? He still hadn't decided to give a try on her silly idea about tomorrow morning.

     “Hello, Qian,” he answered the call, sat on the bedside with hand still busy dried his hair.

     “Joon, you know the reason why I call you. So, what is your answer? I need you to confirm it by today,” Lee Joon frowned in stress because he really didn't know whether he should meet Hyuna in 63 Building or rejected her invitation. She was Song Qian's acquaitance in Paju, Modern Dance teacher and they used to meet every time he went to Paju to visit Song Qian. Few days ago, she gave a call which almost made him depress because she said Hyuna liked him and wanted to be acquaitance with him.

     “Err, I don't know,” Oh God, since when she liked him because they hadn't talk too much with each other, only greeted and most of the time, he was with Song Qian.

     “Joon, just give it a try. Anyway, that isn't a date. She wants to know better about you and since she is in Seoul, what about you take her around?” from her voice, why she seemed urged him to accept Hyuna's feeling toward him? Was she did all this because she felt burden knew the fact that he loved her? Kim Hyuna, 25 years old, same age with him, beautiful, seductive but actually she was quite shy person and the person she had interest with was him. Should he gave a try on hang out with her for a day?

     “Joon, are you still there?”

     “Erm, yes,”

     “So, have you decided yet? I'm sorry if my act more toward urging you but it's okay if you don't want to go. I'm sure Hyuna won't mind about it,” she said cautiously and the truth was, she hated did this but because Hyuna asked for a help, she felt sorry to reject her. Lee Joon let go a heavy sight, depressed and now he knew Song Qian might experience same way when he confessed toward her last time.

     “I go, since it isn't a date, I'll go,” he said weakly, still doubted at his decision but he thought that shouldn't be a big problem to him. Just meet her, took her around the Seoul and better he made she clear that he had no intention to date anyone right now tomorrow.

     “Really, that's relief. I'll call and tell Hyuna about it,” she said excitedly but different from him, he felt sorry because tomorrow he would end up broke Hyuna's heart for sure. He didn't want to give her any hope and absolutely would make things clear between them, enough just as friend.

 

HYUNA laughed in amuse watched Lee Joon broke into cold sweat as he breathed heavily after went out from ghost house few minutes ago. They were in amusement park, second destination after 63 Building and today, she had discovered his few weak side which made him extremely embarrassed at that moment. Hyuna was totally different from his thought, she wasn't quiet and shy person as he thought but cheerful and easy to get along with her. The most side of her which made him totally speechless was she actually was very determined toward him.

      'I'm sorry because I have no intention to date anyone right now. I already have someone I like and I think both of us can't go far than just be a good friend,'

     'I know you like Qian, I can see it in your eyes but what to do, I have no intention to give up on you because I know that one day, you will totally fall in love with me. That's your fate and I can see it on your face,' their conversation just now kept played in his hearing and what made him surprised, she could see his love toward Qian but not Song Qian who had been at his side for 13 years.

     “Now I know that you actually afraid of ghost. That is totally cute,” her words made his face turned red. Good looking guy, perfect body and voice but who knew that the man in front her possessed this cute side which made her couldn't stop smiling since they got out from there.

     “I want drink some water,” he actually tried to escape from embarrassment but Hyuna quickly grabbed his wrist and killed his movement.

     “Aish, stop drinking. How many times you have drank in this two hours? You'll end up keep going to the toilet after this,” she said with smiling face, looked totally cute with rabbit hair band and Hyuna held her laugh saw how funny he looked with devil hair band on his head.

     “So, where are we going next?” he saw Hyuna looked at surrounding before the screaming from people who rode pirate ship caught her attention. His face already turned dark when she pointed her finger at there.

     “I want to ride pirate ship. Let's go,” she quickly grabbed his wrist and excitedly pulled him to ride it. Oh God, when she was going to stop? Wasn't she felt exhausted at all after walked and played non-stop in these two hours? Listening to her happy laughing, his lip suddenly curved a small smile as they were heading to pirate ship, staring at her soft white hand which was gripping his wrist with warm feeling inside his heart. Was she really could look his future and were them really meant for each other?

 

NICHKHUN headed to the vending machine with intention to buy his wife green tea drink as he was in LnEw Dancing Centre. Sunday evening, the atmosphere gradually became quiet as one by one started to leave this place and he planned to take out Song Qian for dinner although he already knew that she was going to reject him as always. At the same time, Luna was buying drinks from vending machine and noticed Nichkhun's presence when she turned around to leave.

     “Oh, Nichkhun. You also want to buy drinks?” she asked silly question, saw he nodded and when he pressed 'Green Tea' button, she could predict who was the drink for.

     “For Qian?”

     “Yup, I'm buying for her. This is her favorite flavor,” Luna felt uneasy saw the smile on his lip because she could sense that he had feeling toward Song Qian more than friend. It might just her nonsense instinct but watching how often he visited here without brought along his wife, she worried that one day if they relationship faced a problem, his wife would blame Song Qian for it.

     “Aren't your wife jealous you always visit Qian here without her?” Nichkhun froze a moment when noticed the suspiciousness in her question, forgot the fact that in their eyes, both of them were only childhood friends.

     “No, she isn't jealous at all and I inform her every time I want to come here. So I think, there is no problem to me to visit Qian often,” he created another white lie but after said it, he could see the relief in her face. It that was so, Luna relieved knew the fact that he didn't hide anything about his friendship with Song Qian from his wife. After all, they were friends and both of them had their own family.

     “Nichkhun, actually I have no intention at all to become busy body but I think you know the reason why Qian is here since both of you are friends, right?” he frowned at her question, didn't get what she tried to say.

     “What do you mean? I'm sorry, I don't get it,”

     “I mean the reason why she suddenly come to Paju. I think you must know what exactly happened to her, don't you?” now he knew what she was talking about and of course he knew since he was the one the reason she ended up here. Luna saw he smiled weakly and both of them sat on the couch beside the machine.

     “Of course I know. It is her husband the reason why she left Seoul,” he replied, dropping his head in guilty remembered the mistake he had done toward her. Yeah, he deserved the punishment from her.

     “Nichkhun, I never ask Qian about this as well as Joon but may I know, what kind of person her husband is? I really want to know since she told me she wasn't running away from him but he was the one who didn't want her anymore. Is that true?” the reason why she asked him because she didn't want Song Qian hurt again if she directly asked her about it.

     “Yes, your are right about it. She didn't lie to you and her husband is the worst person I ever know. He insincerely married her with aim to get something after their marriage turn a year, egois and terrible husband and the worst thing he had done to her was, he humiliated her in front of people because she was coming from poor family,” Luna speechless listened to his story about the strong woman she met about 3 months ago.

     “Does it mean her husband is from rich family?” Nichkhun chuckled sarcastically at himself thought his life rich with money but poor with love.

     “Yes, he is rich but I think he is the poorest person in world. He didn't appreciate the love given by Qian and let his ego broke them apart,” without knew the fact that terrible person was him, Luna felt more sympathy toward Song Qian. Oh God, the only person that she could rely on threw her away and what made Luna mad, he left her without knowing she was conceived with his child on that time.

     “In simplest word, he is such heartless person but I think he has realized his mistake by now. If he was given a chance to reverse everything, sure he wouldn't let the ego blinded his love toward her,” he said in regret tone but opposite from Luna, she was totally mad beside him and unaware she was throwing her anger right now.

     “Yah, he is such a jerk! What? A chance? If he really realize his mistake, why he doesn't appear until now? Why only you and Joon are by her side all this time?! I think he doesn't bother at all and feel extremely happy if he find out about her miscarriage. What a heartless person!” she exploded, flapped h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter