FINAL DECISION

IF THAT IS OUR FATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NICHKHUN kneeled beside Mrs.Vera, facing Song Qian and GrandMa Ling who were sitting at the opposite site. Mr.Jung sat awkwardly at the left side as they were having dinner outside the house, watched Nichkhun received the punishment from his mother liked he was still a kid. Nichkhun clenched his teeth, sneakily glared at her damn innocent face with grudge because he received the punishment for something that was not his fault. Mrs.Vera noticed his death glare, hit his head from behind.

     “Apologize now,” she commanded him and Song Qian looked at his red face, knew that he was trying to hold the anger from burst. The blue bruise on his cheek attracted her attention, felt quite guilty because she hit him this evening.

     “I'm sorry,” he said insincerely. It was not his fault she was inside the room when he entered there. Just now when they both screamed because of that incident, Mrs.Vera quickly stepped into the house and surprised watched both them were only covered by towel. GrandMa Ling watched Nichkhun's red face and nudged Song Qian's elbow, asked her to apologize for beating him.

     “I'm sorry too. We're zero-zero now,” she said vacously and reached the chopsticks on the table. Nichkhun felt liked wanted to slap her, pulled her two plaits until she begged him to release her when she said those words emotionlessly. GrandMa Ling shook her head watched she took a piece of meat and ate it.

     “Let's forget about what had happened and eat now. Mr.Jung ,please eat. It may be not delicious,” Mrs.Vera changed the topic when she noticed that Nichkhun almost lost his patience. He watched her with sharp gaze and she knew he was looking at her, ignoring his angry gaze and continued to eat.

     “How is my cook? Are the foods suit your taste?” she asked Song Qian and she immediately changed her emotionless face to smiling one.

     “Yes, the foods are delicious. Thanks for the dinner and sorry for troubling you,” she said with bright smile until her bunny eyes changed into cresent shape. Mrs.Vera felt relieved when GrandMa Ling and Mr.Jung also gave the same answer as Song Qian. Nichkhun watched her without blinked his eyes and when their eyes met, the smile on her face immediately disappeared and became emotionless again.

     'This fusty woman, I don't know how long I can stand with her if she become my wife! She is totally ugly and her hair, oh God, I feel like I want to cut her plaits right now. So old fashion!' he critized her in heart. He still doubted to take her as his wife but because of Mrs.Vera black-mailed him using the properties as the gamble, he had no choice other said 'yes' to his mother. About Eun Jung, he 100 percent sure that she wouldn't mind about this matter because Song Qian only will be his wife on the paper, not more than that.

     “Khun, have you reflected your behaviour?” Mrs.Vera asked and looked at him that still kneeled beside her. He didn't know where to hide his red face, angry and embarrass at the same time because he was punished liked a kid.

     “Yes Mom, I did,” Song Qian tried to hold her laugh and he immediately glared at her, hated saw her teasing smile.

     “Good, you can eat now,” GrandMa Ling felt impressed watched how Mrs.Vera could control his 26-year-old son and he immediately sat in proper way, took the chopsticks exasperately and started to eat. Today was the worst day in his life and that old-fashioned woman brought bad luck to him.

 

DINNER was over and Song Qian asked them to rest, wanted to wash the dishes because couldn't make it dinner for today. As they were all in house and she was alone in the kitchen, Nichkhun took this chance to approach her. She was washing the plates at the sink, noticing that he walked toward her but she pretended didn't see him. Nichkhun stood not far from her, leaning his back against the wall and watched her from there.

     “Hey, I'm sure that you know about our mothers' plan, aren't you?” she ignored him and continued her job. Nichkhun waited for her response and started to feel annoyed when she intentionally treated him liked that.

     “Hey, don't you hear me?!” he rose his voice, angry when someone didn't answer his question. Song Qian dropped the plate in the sink, turned her head to him and gave him death glare.

     “Hello, I've a name, okay!” Nichkhun chuckled at her words and walked close to her.

     “Do I care if you have a name?” he tried to heat her up but she only smirked at him.

     “And do I care to answer you or not,” she said vacously and Nichkhun bit his lip, exasperated at her action. If not because of his mother's black-mail, he wouldn't come to meet her.

     “Hey, listen. I come here because I want to know what is your answer regarding our marriage. You should feel grateful because I'm willing to marry you,” his tone sounded liked he was only the man left in this world. Song Qian chuckled and gazed sharply direct to his face.

    “Really? Thanks for accepting me but what to do, my answer is no! So, thanks but no thanks, okay,” she washed her hands and made the steps to leave the kitchen. Nichkhun flustered at her answer and pulled her arm when she was about to leave, made she startled when her body experienced a sudden physical contact with him.

     “Your answer is invalid and you still have the time until tomorrow. So, give the proper think about that proposal or else you'll regret after this,” he let go her and walked leaving the kitchen.

     “Crazy!” she cursed him and touched her arm that he held just now. She felt something inside her heart and pressed her chest, not her heart fluttering but she felt familiar with his touch. She threw the sight at the dark sky, nothing could be seen on it because the clouds hid the shining stars behind them. Her memories about them also had been hidden behind something in her mind, so well hid until she couldn't trace those missing memories.

 

“QIAN, are you still angry at me?” GrandMa Ling asked her when they were alone in room, watched she spread the matress on the floor and ready to sleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter