WAS THIS LOVE?

IF THAT IS OUR FATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KIM Hyun Joong stared at the woman in front him, the woman whom his brother loved the most but couldn't confess to her during his life time. 5 years ago, he decided to go to America for treatment to delay the progression of the disease since there was still no cure for it but he did a huge mistake by hurting Eun Jung, telling her lie about his feeling just to make Eun Jung forget her love toward him.

     “Are you still mad at him?” he broke the silence between them and Eun Jung chose to stay silent. Yes, she still mad at him because 2 years she lived in the disappointment and agony before she found out the truth, lived in grudge and took revenge by hurting men's heart. She wanted all of them felt the pain inside her, dated a lot of men and left them in disappointment afterward. Suddenly, a familiar voice reproved them and Eun Jung totally surprised saw Taecyoon was here. Did he follow her?

     “Hello, Eun Jung. What a coincidence we meet here,” he pretended to be surprised. Hyun Joong looked at her who was staring sharply at the good looking man in front them, wondered if they knew each other.

     “Eun Jung, do you know him?” Hyun Joong exchanged gazes with her before he saw Taecyoon threw him a smile. Without be asked, he introduce himself to Hyun Joong.

     “Hi, I'm Taecyoon, Eun Jung's acquaintance,” he offered a handshake.

     “I'm Kim Hyun Joong. My late brother was her friend,” Hyun Joong responded to his handshake, glancing at Eun Jung who only silent beside him, wondering if she had found a new love to replace Kyu Jong in her heart. Taecyoon tried to maintain his expression although he was quite surprised meeting the close relative of Kyu Jong. Hyomin told him although Kyu Jong was adopted, he extremely closed with his brother who followed their parents to live in America.

     “Hyun Joong, I'm sorry because I have urgent things to do. Hope we can eat together before you return to America,” Eun Jung told him a lie and actually, she wanted to be here longer but Taecyoon ruined everything, made she felt suffocated around him.

     “Yeah, sure. I'll be here for 3 weeks so take your time. Anyway, thanks for still not forgetting about Hyung. I'm sure he is very happy with your visit,” he looked at his brother grave, smiled weakly thought happy he must be knew the fact his love was not forgetting about him, she still loved him and visited him every month although he had hurt her. Watching Eun Jung left him alone with that guy, he immediately find an excuse to escape from there.

     “Er, Hyun Joong, I'm glad to meet you and hope we can spend more time together. Haha, I need to go now because I also have important thing to do,” Taecyoon gave an excuse.

     “Me too, good..” without had a chance to finish his word, Taecyoon rushed left him alone there and quickly followed Eun Jung from behind.

 

“EUN Jung, wait!” Taecyoon shouted from behind but she ignored him, furious knew the fact that he had been followed her. She increased the speed toward the car, wanted to left this place immediately.

     “Eun Jung, listen to me first!” he managed to grab her wrist put she immediately pulled it out from his grip.

     “What?! Now you feel satisfied after you had found out about him?! Who told you?! Hyomin?! Boram?!” she yelled in anger, chest moved up and down at fast pace.

     “No, please listen to me,”

     “Oh, you want to say that you will get me no matter what happen?! Listen to me, Mr.Taecyoon, that thing will never happen. I love that man so much and because the pain he gave me, all the guys I used to date including Nichkhun, I just want to hurt them! So on you, you're no difference at all so just forget your intention to get me!” she glared at him sharply, felt satisfied after let out what she had kept inside her and Taecyoon totally speechless after heard it. Eun Jung stepped into the car and drove away, leaving Taecyoon who was still stiffed in his position.

 

TIME passed so quick, unawared 3 weeks passed liked a storm and both Nichkhun and Song Qian had been married for 2 months. From enemies, they started to become closed to each other especially during these 3 weeks and now, Nichkhun had completely healed from his injury. The weather became more cold and today, Horvejkul house received a visit from Lee Joon and his sisters for the first time which made Song Qian screamed in excitement when she saw her friends were here.

     “Oh my God, I miss you guys so much,” she said excitedly, hugging both Sulli and Soo Jung tightly. Lee Joon and Mrs.Vera only smiled watched their childish behaviour but not for Nichkhun who was watching them from upstairs, eyes didn't remove from Lee Joon since he stepped into the house. He welcomed all of them but not that guy and although Song Qian claimed that he was liked a brother, but his man instinct told Lee Joon treated her more liked a sister.

     “Khun, what are you doing up there? Come down,” Mrs.Vera noticed his presence, drew their attentions and Song Qian threw him a smile when their eyes melt, which made Soo Jung and Sulli almost met saw he smiled back at her.

     “Wah, he is totally a prince,” Soo Jung said in whispered, clasped both hands and in her eyes, she saw a light shone on him as he walked down the stairs but her delusion crushed when Sulli nudged her arm.

     “Welcome to our house,” Nichkhun said politely, hand pulled Song Qian's waist once he stood beside her, made she suddenly flustered and embarrassed when he did it in front them. Lee Joon could sense that he intentionally did it because wanted to provoke him. He also a man, that was why man understand man better than anyone else. Mrs.Vera and the others except Lee Joon, smiled shyly watched their intimacy.

     “Erm, girls, let me show you around this house,” she stuttered, tried to remove his hand from her waist but Nichkhun pulled her body closer than before, making Lee Joon felt uneasy noticed Song Qian's face had turned red. Was she fluttering around Nichkhun? He never saw her liked that previously, which made him afraid if she had fallen in love with that man.

     “We should show them our house. After all, we are married couple, aren't we?” Song Qian looked at him with blushing face, felt weird when she noticed his sweet tone just now. Was he showing off the sweetness of marriage life at her friends? Mrs.Vera couldn't stop smiling watched the way her son treated his wife, completely different from the previous one. Look liked her plan to change Nichkhun's attitude went smooth.

     “Where should we start first, Qian?” he asked sweetly, sneakily glanced at Lee Joon who was staring at them sharply.

     “Euw, goosebumps. Yah, Qian! Looks like you have a good life here with your husband. I'm envy you,” Sulli hit gently her shoulder and Song Qian became more embarrassed at her words.

     “All of you take a look this house first, I want to go to kitchen first. Joon, Sulli, Soo Jung, don't be shy and feel free here, okay?” Mrs.Vera interrupted their conversations, excused herself and left them to have their own times.

     “Erm, should we start from living room?” she looked straight at his face before she ran her eyes to somewhere else when his lip curved a smile. Oh gosh, what happened to her today? She couldn't look at him especially when he smiled, so handsome and attracting.

     “Joon, why are you so quiet today? Are you not feeling well?” she moved away from Nichkhun's side and stepped closer to him, cupping his face with both hands which made Nichkhun wanted to yell in anger but he just hold it inside him. It was a normal things for them, just a concern from a sister toward her brother.

     “I'm fine, don't worry about me,” he patted gently her head, smiling warmly at her and ignored the sharp gaze from Nichkhun. He knew that he just a brother toward her but sometimes, he also wanted her attention more than just a friend or family although he knew it was impossible thing to happen.

     “Qian, do you still don't have nickname with your husband? Why both of you still call each other's names?” as they were showing them around the house, Soo Jung asked them about their nickname, making both of Nichkhun and Song Qian exchanged shy gazes. His hand still around her waist and she didn't resist him at all as they started to feel comfortable around each other.

     “Nickname? Aish, we don't have one,” he scratched his head shyly, looking at her who was also dropping her head. Lee Joon silently followed them from behind, couldn't deny he was extremely jealous watched the happiness in Nichkhun's face, envied him because he was so lucky to get a kind woman liked her as a wife.

     “Yah, what kind of couple you are? You guys are so slow,” Song Qian let ou a small scream when Soo Jung gently pinched her shoulder, causing Nichkhun unconsciously rubbed it and her face completely turned red when he landed a kiss on her shoulder.

     “Hurt?” Lee Joon watched the scene with big eyes while both his sisters closed their faces, embarrassed watched it but Song Qian was more embarrassed compare to them.

     “Yah, what are you doing?” she pushed his body away gently, embarrassed when he treated her liked that in front them. Was the intimate stuffs liked that should be done when they were alone?

     “Oh, I'm sorry,” he combed his hair backward, suddenly felt shy noticed he lost control just now and unconsciously kissed her shoulder. Did that guy see it? If he couldn't see it, he could show him more than what he did just now so he knew that Song Qian belonged to him, o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter