MISUNDERSTANDING

IF THAT IS OUR FATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“QIAN, have the chicken cook?” GrandMa Ling shouted from inside the old house to remind her only granddaughter about the Samgyetang she left to her just now. Song Qian smiled when heard her old voice, and she was holding a spoon to stir the soup before she tasted it. She couldn't stop herself from felt proud when her taste bud told her that Samgyetang was extremely delicious.

     “Qian!” she shouted again when Song Qian didn't give any response.

     “Yes Grandma, it's done,” she shouted back as her hand turned off the stove. It's just an old stove that still needed gas to work, not liked the advance stove that could be found in town. Song Qian wiped her sweat and stretched her flexible body to the left and right side before she stood straight and inhaled the fresh air of Yuchi-ri village, the place where she was born and grew up.

     “Qian!Qian!” Song Qian opened her eyes when she heard someone called her name and saw a tall man was running happily toward her. Before she could do anything, she was already in his embrace just in a blinked of eyes.

     “Qian!” Song Qian pushed his muscular body away when she felt suffocated in his embrace. She pushed him and saw the man in front her laughed and smiled widely at the same time.

     “Joon, what's going on?” she asked him in bewilderment as had no idea why her best friend suddenly came here at this hour. Lee Joon couldn't stop smiling since he received the letter from city. He read the letter with disbelief and when he confirmed that he was not in dream land, he ran straight to her house to share this good news with her. Lee Joon placed the letter in front of her face and caught his breath first before he could utter his words.

     “I get the job,” Song Qian looked at his sweat face with bunny eyes and her red lip cracked a smile when Lee Joon nodded his head for comfirmation.

     “Really?”

     “Yes! Yes!” he said in excitement after his job application had been accepted by the famous company in Seoul. It was his dream to work in that company and now his dream turned into reality. Song Qian seized the letter in his hand and read it, shouted happily after the read the congratulation letter and gave him a hug. Lee Joon froze for a moment when she hugged him, lost his words when electricity flow through the blood stream and around his body.

     “Congratulation Joon,” Song Qian unawared at his sudden change, let go his body and ran into the house to tell GrandMa Ling about this news.

     “Grandma, Joon got job offered in Seoul,” she took place beside GrandMa Ling and showed the letter to her, just showed her as the prove because she couldn't read anymore because her bad eyes condition. Without had been invited from the owner of the house, Lee Joon stepped in and sat in small living room. His house was much more better than this house since his father was the head village. Plus, he managed to pursue his study and grabbed a scroll of deegree compared with his best friend who only managed to finish her secondary school although her academic peformance was excellent.

     “Congratulation Joon. So when will you go to Seoul?” his bright smile slowly faded away, forgot that he nedded to leave Song Qian after this, his best friend that he loved since childhood but she didn't know it because he was extremely good in hiding his feeling from her. According to the letter, he nedded to report himself 3 days after he received the letter, which means he had a day left before he went to Seoul and lived with his brother in that city.

     “Maybe the day after tomorrow,” he said in low voice, stared at Song Qian who was reading the letter in excitement.

     “Then, we should celebrate it. Joon, have the lunch here. I've cooked Samgyetang, your favourite food,” she suddenly interrupted, didn't notice the sadness in his face just now as he quickly maintain his smiling face when she raised up her head to look at him. GrandMa Ling did agree with her idea and asked him to stay here for lunch. He rejected at first but when she insisted him to stay here and started to turn sulky, he surrendered at last and agreed to eat with them.

 

IN the exclusive club in Seoul city, on the second floor where it was the place for VIP guests, there were a group of people having fun, drank the alcoholic drinks non stop with beautiful women accompanied by their sides. One of the couples was in their own creation world, ignoring people around them and kissed liked there was no tomorrow. Nichkhun kissed his girlfriend, Eun Jung passionately, hands roamed all over her slim body and her moans between their kisses, tempting 26-year-old man with young blood rushed in his circulatory system to have her tonight. He groaned in annoyance when someone patted his shoulder from behind, hated people disturbed him when he was in his ectasy dream and forcing him to let go her appetizing lip. Nichkhun glared at Taecyeon who was extending a credit card to him.

     “This card can't be used because your account have been frozen,” Eun Jung fell backward onto the sofa when he suddenly let go her body from his embrace, cursing her boyfriend because his frozen account was more important than her. Nichkhun stood up and looked at Taecyeon disbelief, couldn't believe what he heard just now. His account had been frozen and no one else could do so beside his mother, Mrs. Vera Horjevkul.

     “Don't worry dude, I treat you guys today,” Taecyeon looked at other members who were having fun with their women before threw his sight back to Nichkhun. To Nichkhun, he felt so embarrassing right now because he couldn't keep his promise to treat his friends tonight. How could his mother do this to him. She knew that he couldn't live without money, she knew that his life didn't complete if he didn't have fun and entertained himself after office hours. What she was trying to do?

     “Honey, where are you going?” Eun Jung shouted when Nichkhun suddenly left that place, rushing walked down the stairs and he couldn't hear Eun Jung called his name as her voice sank in the loud music, leaving her in frustration when Nichkhun didn't turn his head to look at her and his figure disappear in the crowd people danced on the dancing floor.

 

MRS.VERA ignored the sound of car engine outside the house, knew that her spoiled son had returned home after having fun with s in somewhere, hang out around with women and she really disliked the wild life that her son living right now. She couldn't point her finger or blamed her late husband for pampering their son too much until he became what he was today. Nichkhun ignored the butlers that welcoming his return, speeding up his steps to living room and saw his mother was reading magazine on the expensive and luxurious sofa.

     “Mom, you can't do this to me!” he assaulted her when he stood in front her, exasperate thought Mrs.Vera intentionally treated him that way. What he had done? After he followed all her orders, studied hard to take over the company one day although that was not his dream from the beginning, worked hard after his father died when he supposed to enjoy his young life, not locked himself in the office room with many documents on his table but he did what Mrs.Vera wanted.

     “Why? Why can't I do that?” she asked vacously, made Nichkhun started to lose his patience. Now it was the time to change everything and she had plan to tame her son, wanted to pull him back and walked on the correct path again. He needed someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter