I WOULDN'T LET HER GO

IF THAT IS OUR FATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NICHKHUN sat alone on the bench in the playground, watched small kids happily played with their friends and some of them were accompanied by their parents. His lip curved a blissful smile, imagined how beautiful and happy his life if he also could become a parent, a father for the children with his beloved wife, Song Qian. Then, he saw a pair of kids happily played the swing where that boy pushed a girl on the swing board from behind, reminded him about his past with Song Qian. While he was too immersed watched that beautiful scene, a young boy with a soccer ball in his hands sat quietly beside him.

     “Are you new here, Ajusshi?” Nichkhun startled heard someone reproved him, turned head to right and saw cute boy around 7 years old looked at him with puzzle look.

     “Pardon?”

     “I never see you before this in this resident area. Are you just moving here?” that friendly boy continued to speak, staring long at his face before Nichkhun smiled back at him.

     “Erm, I still new and not familiar with this place. Anyway, did you come here alone?” that boy nodded his head before he threw his sight to somewhere.

     “Ajusshi, you're married, aren't you?” Nichkhun surprised at his question, bewildered how this kid knew about his marital status.

     “Eh, how do you know that I'm already married?” Nichkhun gave him puzzle look, saw that kid grinned before he pointed on his hand. Nichkhun chuckled in embarrassment after noticed the wedding ring on his fourth finger and patted that boy head gently. He never removed it since he return from Yuchi-ri village after GrandMa Ling's funeral.

     “My Dad also wear ring on that finger. He said it indicated the wearer already married and also a symbol of love between a couple. Ajusshi must be happy because have a wife. I really envy you a lot,” he pouted his mouth in jealousy, spun the ball in his hands when he heard Nichkhun only laughed at him.

     “Why? Why you envy me?” Nichkhun started to feel comfortable around this boy. He wasn't liked this before, spending time chatting with small kids because to him, it was unworthy activity to do.

     “Because you have a wife but I can't get married. Mom said I need to wait until I grow up and become succesful person before I can marry my girlfriend,” he said in frust tone.

     “Eh, you already have girlfriend?” Nichkhun asked in surprised tone, shook his head though how advance the kids today.

     “Erm, but lately, small eyes Ajusshi suddenly appear and try to take away her from me!” Nichkhun frowned at his explanation. Ajusshi? Why Ajusshi also had interest and admired his girlfriend?

     “Yah, kid. How old is your girlfriend?”

     “23,” he replied shortly. Nichkhun nodded as he tried to hold his laugh by covered his mouth with hand. No wonder Ajusshi also liked his girlfriend. That boy noticed his action, stood up angrily with hands on his small waist and Nichkhun immediately made serious face.

     “Yah, Ajusshi. My girlfriend is beautiful. Totally beautiful until my friends envy me,” he pressed his voice, trying to emphasize how beautiful she was but Nichkhun chuckled watched how funny his face at that moment.

     “Don't you believe me?! Come, let me show you my girlfriend,” Nichkhun surprised when that boy pulled his hand, forced him to follow him to somewhere.

     “Eh, kid. Where do you want to bring me?” he asked in bewilderment.

     “There. She teaches dance at that centre,” Nichkhun raised his head when that kid pointed his finger at the building located exactly opposite the playground. LnEw Dancing Centre? Was he going to bring him there? So that kid fell in love with Noona who was teaching dance here and Nichkhun continued followed him until he entered the building.

 

SONG Qian watched her students diligently practiced their dances at one corner, amazed when parents sent them here to learn the dance which not belonged to their culture. Most of them were Korean, they could learn Korean Traditional Dance but they chose to learn foreign culture dance. She continued monitored them as they were dancing Chinese folk dance, watching they made every steps correctly until the music stop.

     “Okay kids, good job. Looks like your bodies become more flexible day by day,” she praised them for their hardworks.

     “Teacher, dance for us. We want to see it,” Hara requested, looked at her with puppy eyes before the rests also requested the same thing. Song Qian put the index finger on when the environment inside the studio started to turn choas with their voice and within few seconds, the atmosphere became quiet.

     “What dance do you guys want to see?” thinking of their hardwork today, Song Qian decided to do it for them.

     “Fan dance!” they said in unison, making the atmosphere turned choas again with their high pitch screaming. Hara ran toward the radio CD to play the music after passed her big chinese fan while the others already took their seats on the floor. As soon the music resonated inside studio space, she began her performance which gained big applause and cheers from her students. Meanwhile, inside the LnEw building, that kid continued pulled him along the hallway which he could see the dance studios through the transparent wall from outside.

     “Kid, where are we going?” as they walked, he could hear the music played in became louder in his hearing, indicated they almost reached their destination.

     “We are here. Ajusshi, look at the woman who is dancing right now. That is my girlfriend,” that kid pointed his finger at one direction, causing Nichkhun raised his head and his heart almost stopped beating saw the familiar figure was dancing gracefully with fan inside there. That boy only smirked saw his surprised face, already predicted that was the reaction he would receive if Nichkhun saw how beautiful his girlfriend was. Was this dream or reality?

     The person whom he wanted to see the most, finally he had found her. That was her! Nichkhun quietly entered the studio room, watched Song Qian who was still unaware of his presence without blinked his eyes. He afraid that this was only a dream and she would disappear when he opened his eyes again. Warm tears brimmed in his eyes, blurring his vision and his presence distracted kids' attentions but not Song Qian who was totally in her own world.

     “Ajusshi, where are you going?” Minho shouted in whisper, flustered when noticed Nichkhun walked toward Song Qian, worried if he also had fallen in love with his girlfriend. While she was spinning beautifully with fan in the air, Nichkhun stepped closer to her and she was forced to stop dance when their bodies bumped each other.

     “Oh, I'm sor...,” Song Qian speechless when she looked at front, surprised saw Nichkhun was here and the fan in hand dropped on the floor. The kids only whispered among themselves saw the handsome man suddenly disrupted the beautiful mood in the studio. Both of them gazed each other, couldn't believe he finally had found his beloved wife.

     “Qian, it's you,” he said in whisper, making she blinked in surprised when noticed this was not a dream, this was a reality. Minho as well as the girls in the studio covered their mouth in surprised when Nichkhun suddenly pulled Song Qian in his embrace, hugged her tightly as he was crying at that moment. She froze in his embrace, could feel he tightened the hug and honestly, she was in brink of tears thought how she missed his warmth badly but at the same time, his humiliation on that night played again in her eyes and the wound bled again.

     “Finally I had found you, Qian,” Lee Joon didn't lie about Nichkhun left Seoul city to find her. She froze in his embrace, could feel he tightened the hug and honestly, she was in brink of tears thought how she missed his warmth badly but at the same time, his humiliation on that night played again in her eyes and the wound bled again.

     “Yah, Ajusshi. Let go my Noona!” Minho cried out but Nichkhun ignored him, cried in happiness and those girls started to misunderstood about their relationship.

     “Ooo, Teacher Qian is hugging sweetly with her boyfriend,” those girls teased them, caused Minho glared at them sharply and at the same time, Luna entered the studio and surprised saw a man was hugging Song Qian.

     “Oh, sorry. I don't see it,” Song Qian pushed him away after noticed at Luna's presence, saw the awkward smile on her face and Luna looked at the handsome man beside her. He was brushing away the tears on his cheek, same went with Song Qian who was dropping her head to avoid from her sight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter