LIGHT OF HAPPINESS

IF THAT IS OUR FATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

IT had been two weeks since their simplest wedding ceremony, two weeks they had become officially married couple and two weeks Taecyeon did the same thing every morning, staring at his beloved wife who was still in deep sleep as they were in his luxurious apartment now. Eun Jung started lived with him since that day when they got the approval from both family and of course, his friends were the most shocking person when they received news about his secret wedding with Eun Jung. None of them, except Nichkhun knew about his relationship with her because Hyomin and Boram also chose to hide this matter from Changsung and Junho respectively.

     Although it was a very cold morning, both of them were lying under the thick blanket and her eyes fluttered when he playfully brushed her long eyelashes before he landed a gentle kisses on both eyes. He just learn how beautiful marriage life after he experienced it, so wonderful when every morning he opened his eyes, Eun Jung was by his side and now he knew well about Nichkhun's feeling although he was facing marital problem right now.

     “Good morning, Honey,” he said in whisper after she opened her eyes, threw her sweet smile before he nuzzled his nose with hers. Underneath the blanket, his palm rubbed her tummy which was getting bigger day by day as the twins inside there were almost achieved 6 months of age.

     “Erm, morning,” Eun Jung smiled back as her palm placed on his hand which touched her big tummy, could feel his paternal love toward their babies when he did so. Although two weeks had passed, she still couldn't believe that she was now holding a new status as wife and a mom-to-be. Taecyeon tossed the blanket away and shamelessly wore the boxer in front her, earned her naughty glance before he leaned forward to give a kiss after had done wore it.

     “What my Queen wants to eat today? Your servant is willing to make anything for you,” his seductive tone made she giggled, gave thought for a moment before her arms clung around his neck.

     “What about toasted bread? Can you make that simple breakfast for me?”

     “My pleasure,” Oh God, this feeling was so nice and he hoped this happy moment would last long for them. He realized he was no longer alone as before and right now, there were responsibilities he held on the shoulders and although it was quite nervous thought he was going to be a father soon, he was ready to hold the responsibilities toward his wife and children.

 

WHEN the red sport car passed the main entrance of Horvejkul House followed by black Mercerdes at behind, the butlers and maids gathered outside to welcome their Young Lady's return. It had been almost more than 3 months since she left this house, eyes looked around and everything was still, nothing had changed except the season. Although her excuse was here because of her condition but Nichkhun still felt grateful for it. Song Qian could see everyone was welcoming her through their expression before her eyes locked with Butler Kim who was smiling at her.

     “Butler Kim, can you help me take out the wheelchair inside the car?” Nichkhun asked him politely as he pointed at the black Mercerdes behind while the others busy helping him out with luggages. Song Qian looked at him when he opened the car door and let him lifted her out since she was facing difficulty to walk right now.

     “Yes, Young Master,” he replied and opened the door for Mrs.Vera as she followed Nichkhun along to Paju to take Song Qian from hospital.

     “Khun, bring her to upstairs and let she rests inside the room,” although she didn't tell him about it, Nichkhun knew what he should do and instead put Song Qian on wheelchair, he carried her with her arms clung around his neck. She didn't resist his kindness, she even felt comfortable with his gentle treatment although she didn't express it neither by words nor by expression.

     “Did I hurt you?” he asked with eyes staring at the cast on her leg, smiled warmly when she shook her head without words before he cautiously climbed up the stairs. Watching at that beautiful scene, Mrs.Vera couldn't stop smiling in blissful and happiness saw Song Qian seemed gave him chance to correct his mistake although she hadn't say it. When the butler opened the bedroom door for them, Song Qian couldn't blink her eyes saw everything was still same, even the scent filled in the space was her favourite one. The make-up stuffs, the bottles of perfumes, the arrangement of furnitures, nothing was changed.

     “Nichkhun, I want to have some fresh air outside there,” she said, arms clung tightly around his neck.

     “Let's take the rest first. We can go outside together after this,” he gently placed her on the bed, immediately covered lower limbs with thick blanket althought the heater had been switched on inside the room.

    “Wait here, I want get something for you,” Song Qian watched he rushed left the room and when she wanted to sit comfortably in her position, her fingers slightly inserted under the pillow and there were something under it. She removed the pillow, eyes grew bigger saw a small cubic box and a frame with her picture were there. Was Nichkhun sleeping at her place and stared at her picture before he closed eyes everyday?

     “What it is?” she whispered, took the box and inside it, there was the last thing she gave to him before she left this place. It was her wedding ring, the ring which used to be the symbolic of their marital status not long time ago. The white gold ring which she used to lie to everyone and told them it was a gift from her 'fake' mother, she stared it for a while before the sound of foot steps startled her, immediately put them back under the pillow before Nichkhun arrival.

     “Here it is,” she looked at the door when Nichkhun entered with the red winter scarf in hand. The weather was still cold although the heater was switched on, making she felt more touched when he nicely wrapped it around her neck. It was his favorite colour and she knew that it was one of his fovorite scarfs he used to show to her.

     “Still feel cold?” Nichkhun asked in smile but it slowly faded away once he raised the head, speechless saw her eyes already wet with tears and she immediately dropped her face when he noticed it. Counting on what he had done to her, didn't he deserve a forgiveness from her? His mistake was just only on that night, wasn't he deserved for a forgiveness after proved to her how sorry and regretted he was because of that?

     “I want to rest now,” she tried to avoid him by giving an excuse, laid down on bed with blanket already covered until the top of head. She wanted to be alone at that moment and such as understanding husband, he quietly left her side although he was extremely felt heavy to do so. When the sound of closed door hit her eardrum, only then she let go the tears and cried silently under the thick blanket.  How she supossed to forgive him when her presence here only reminded her about that painful night? How she supposed to forget everything when those memories kept haunted her? She really wanted to end everything, she really wanted to have her old life but it seemed very hard for her to do it and be at here was actually torturing her a lot.

 

IT was different view greeted her sight once she opened her eyes, saw the man she loved the most was sleeping on his left body side next to her. She didn't know since when he was lying there because she was in deep sleep just now, staring at his handsome face as their face only few inchies away. They were sharing same pillow, same bed and honestly, she really missed their sweet and happy moments a lot. Song Qian lightly brushed his thick eyebrows before her long index finger moved along on his high nose and ended up on his pink lip.

     “Thanks for saving me last time,” she whispered, hadn't thanked him and he seemed heard what she said just now, frowning in sleep before his eyes opened slowly. Nichkhun rubbed his eyes as he woke up from his lying, noticed Song Qian had awaken at the moment he fully regain his conscious.

     “When did I fall asleep?” he scratched head, tried to recall things had happened before he went to his dreamland. Actually he wanted to call her up from lunch but when he entered the room but saw she was sleeping, he had no intention to wake her up. He ended up climbed on the bed and silently laid next to her, taking opportunity stared at her beautiful face until he unconsciously fell asleep.

     “How do I know about it?” she replied mockingly, causing him to look at her and she ran her eyes when Nichkhun smiled at her. It was already ten past two but both of them hadn't taken their lunch yet.

     “Oh, it is so late and you haven't eat for lunch. You want to eat now?” she looked at him when he slowly got off from bed, saw he was looking at her and still waited for the answer. The foods she ate this morning were completely digested by that moment, nodded her head as the answer and when he wanted to leave the room, she immediately stopped him.

     “Where do you want to go?” she asked, woke up from her lying and sat protrude with eyes still on his face.

     “I want to bring the foods for you,” he replied in bewilderment but then, he saw she tossed the blanket away. Where she wanted to go in such kind of condition.

     “I don't want to eat here. I want to eat at downstairs,” listening to her words, it wasn't a hard wish to grant and with big heart, he approached her with intention to carry her to the place as she wished to go. Song Qian automatically clung around his neck once her body floated in the air, left leg slightly felt heavy because the weight of cast added the burden on her body weight.

     “If you feel I am too heavy, it's better fo me to use the crutches,” he only chuckled saw she pouted her cute mouth at the crutches which he leaned them against the wall near the bed this morning. The wheelchair was at downstairs because it was easy for him to bring her out using it since the function of wheelchair was limited on the upstairs.

     “No, you are not heavy at all. You are so light like a feather,” the man he saw right now was totally different from the man she saw for the first time. From egois, ill manner and ill temper guy, now he had changed into patience, loving and tolerate person.

     “Liar,” she mumbled, causing his lip curved a blissful smile noticed his wife still couldn't overcome her weakness to stare long inside his eyes. When Butler Kim saw Nichkhun cautiosly stepped down the stairs, he immediately pushed the wheelchair toward the stairs so he could easily put her down on it.

     “It's okay, Butler Kim. I don't need that,” he continued carried her in princess style to the dining room, causing her face slightly blushing when the teasing whisperes from maids and butlers greeted her hearing. This situation was exactly same when she sprained her ankle last time but this time, her condition was much worse than before.

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter