× Chapter 2

Surrounded by mean boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyemin POV

I bit my lips, a little bit too hard when I tasted a salty liquid on my lips. Blood. I wiped them off as soon as possible before any of them could notice. After informing to the whole world   class that I was the rude girl that he bumped into this morning, the class started to fill with whispers, and if glares could kill, I might be dead by now.

 

“Class, quiet down! And Jungkook, please take your seat.” 

I thanked Mr.Kim repeatedly inside my head. At the end of the year, I'll be sure to make a speech of how kind Mr.Kim was.

 

“Anyway, Hyemin, you’ll sit beside— Yoongi. Yoongi, please raise your hand.”

 

I glanced at the whole class from left to right. But no one seemed to be raising up his or her hand. Mr.Kim was starting to scare me, was he just seeing things? Just then, Mr.Kim slammed the table, resulting the students (including me) to flinch upon the loud noise. Geez, Mr.Kim does like to freak me out. He might look like an angel from the outside, but according to the sentence that had probably been repeated for over a million times, 'don't judge a book by its cover'. 

 

“Min yoongi! Are you listening?”

 

Then, a guy with GREEN hair raised his head up. I could see his eyes widened when our eyes met, but he quickly shifted his gaze to Mr.Kim. I raised an eyebrow at his action, did he know me?

 

“What?”

 

The boy named Yoongi responded. I was taken aback at his reply. If that happened in my previous school, he would be dead by the moment he said that. Moreover, what kind of school let a student dye their hair? It would be normal if it was just natural hair colors. But, GREEN?

 

“Did you see him? That’s Yoongi. You’ll be sitting beside him.”

 

“Ah, yes.”

 

I headed to my seat immediately which, unfortunately, located in front of the rude guy. I let out a heavy sigh and sat down on the chair. I could still feel glares from the girls. I just shrugged it off and pull out my pencil case and place it on the table. I took a quick glance at the boy named ‘Yoongi’, my seatmate. He doesn’t seem like the type that liked to talk. Though, he was still my seatmate and it would be awkward for us in the future if we didn't communicate at all. So I took a deep breathe before extending my hand, giving him the best smile I had.

 

“H-hey, I’m Hyemin. It’s nice to meet you.”

 

I stared at him, then back at my hand. There was a whole 5 seconds of silence before he replied with a short 'hi'. I cursed under my breath out of embarrassment before pulling my untouched hand back. Seriously, were all the boys in this school this rude?

 

xxxxx

 

Oh my god, it’s finally break time! I had never been so happy over a break time.  I slammed my notebook shut and pushed them into my desk. For the whole 6 periods I couldn't relax at all as I could feel a pair of eyes glaring at me from behind.

I g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter