× EPILOGUE

Surrounded by mean boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The atmosphere inside the recording room was tense. The six members of BTS who succesfully passed the BigHit audition in Seoul two days ago were waiting for one of the insider to bring one out of 53 people who passed the audition into this room and will be added to their group. Jimin nervously tapped his feet on the floor, changing from one position to another. 

"Should we just.. change our mind and get another normal job?" 

"Are you stupid? You know it's not easy to pass the audition." Jungkook shook his head at the older one. Jimin fell silence and the room was once again silence when the door fell open, revealing the staff from before. 

"Sorry for the long wait," he apologized. Then, stepped backwards and spoke to someone behind him. After giving a nod to the person, the staff let him show himself in front of the other 6 members. Not only the six members were surprise, but the boy himself was surprised too. The world must be a very small world that they could meet in a place like this. 

"Kids, this is Min Yoongi and he'll be joining the group."  

 

5 years later 

"Babe, let's go! Hm?" Jungkook pleaded for the last 5 minutes, sticking himself to Hyemin like a glue. Hyemin shook her head, putting a huge amount of accesories into a black and white bag. 

It has been 3 years since the boys debuted and they had successfully caught the hearts of many girls. Hyemin, who was looking for a job at the same time BTS debuted, had got a job as the group's coordi. She had also moved out from her parents' house and found a good apartment nearby the company's building. Of course, the fact that Jungkook and her were dating was a super secret that him, the group and the company kept from the fans. And Hyemin was aware of that. She has been rejecting Jungkook's suggestion to go for a date outside of her house. Hyemin didn't want the fans to caught their idol on a date and lose fans.

"Jungkook, aren't you aware of your status as an idol? If your fans caught you on a date, it'll be a problem." Hyemin sighed, closing the bag and finally facing Jungkook. He took her hands and gave them a squeeze, 

"But it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter