× Chapter 26

Surrounded by mean boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyemin's POV

 

"Thank you, please come again! Oh, and," the girl paused as she squatted. She popped out after a while, placing a blonde haired doll with a scarf around its head on the table. I was about to drop the coffee and run away with the doll. But then going on a jail doesn’t sound good at all.

"Our cafe is having a special offer for couples today, please take this gift from our cafe. Last long, you both!" She chirped as she her fist on the air, nodding her head firmly while I stared at her.

What?

I looked at Jungkook, who was blanked out after hearing the offer. I cleared my throat to avoid further misunderstanding,

"Ahm, I think you've mis-"

"Wow, really? Thank you, we'll be sure to come back again!" Jungkook butted in as he grabbed both of us (the doll and I) out of the café, leaving the cashier waving at us mirthfully.

I held on my coffee tightly. Spilling a cup of burning hot coffee on my pure white uniform? U-uh.

I pulled my hand away from Jungkook’s, taking a step behind, "Are you out of your mind? We are NOT even dating-"

"Yet." Jungkook finished, walking off before I had the time to process what he just said.

I ran over to Jungkook and slapped the back of his head, receiving a painful groan from him. I smiled in approval. Serve him right.

“Jesus. Why are you so abusive? Oh, wait. Our first day gift—“

“Just give me the freaking doll,” I sighed.

Jungkook quietly handed me doll, sipping his coffee.

"Ah, what a long day..." I exhaled, grasping on the doll carefully.

"Are you going to start some emotional poem now? If you're planning to, please don't."

"Oh please, I wouldn't waste my excellent poem skill on someone like you." I snickered as I pushed his side lightly, receiving the same reaction.

I wouldn’t have realize how loud we were being on the fully packed street until someone not-so-secretly said to her friend, “Dating season, huh? I remember the day when my boyfriend and I had our first kiss on winter season.”

 I coughed and slowly released my grasp from Jungkook's hair, sipping on my latte at the midst of the awkwardness. I stared at the red-orange sky. A sign that the day will come to an end soon.

“Hey!” Jungkook raised his voice, grabbing me by the arm and pulling me to his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter