× Chapter 14

Surrounded by mean boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The memories from a year ago flashes before her. Scratches of scenes she wanted to forget came haunting her. She held her head in pain, trying to shake off the painful memories that she doesn’t even remember herself. The sudden shock stopped before it get any worse. Hyemin heaved a sigh, she regretted not listening to her mom and take her pills earlier this morning.

 

She sat down on her seat, taking out her doodling notebook and scribbled down things while her mind was on elsewhere. She expected Hyo In to approach her and curse the hell out of her. But no. Instead, Hyo In was busy giving ‘fan service’ to the people standing outside of the classroom just to see her.

 

‘Was it just me?’ Hyemin couldn’t stop worrying about the fact that there’s a girl with the same name and same face with the girl she knew before. They were too similar to be doppelganger.

 

“What’s up, Hyemin? Studying in the early morning?”

 

Hyemin dropped her pencil, stole a glance at Jungkook who had just arrived then looked out the window. She had no time for Jungkook’s nonsense. She had a lot to think about.

 

“Ignoring me? How dare—“

 

“Move,” Yoongi cut in, shoving Jungkook aside and made his way to his seat.

 

Hyemin couldn’t help but smile at Jungkook’s embarrassment. The smile didn’t stay for long when she was once again reminded of Im Hyo In.

 

“Oh, Yoongi—“ Jungkook bit his lips, hard. Hyemin raised an eyebrow and started to chuckle as she knew the reason behind Jungkook’s action.

 

Now, every time they see Yoongi, they’ll be reminded of the chicken dance he did the day before when they were playing truth or dare.

 

“Oh god, that was too funny—“

“Jungkook~” A voice interrupted their fun time.

 

All the attention went to Hyo In,

 

“Uh, yeah?” Jungkook raised an eyebrow, waiting for her to speak.

 

Hyo In tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, her hands on her back. Hyemin was on the verge to puke watching the scene in front of her.

 

“Do you want to go to the cafeteria toge—“

 

“Nope,” Jungkook rejected before she could even finish her words. Hyemin was taken aback by his straightforwardness. She stayed quiet, watching what will happen next.

 

“I’m going with my friends. Right, Hyemin?”

 

Hyemin wasn’t sure how to react. She knew that he will be hanging out with the rest of Bangtan, but she didn’t know that she’s included when h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter