× Chapter 13

Surrounded by mean boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With Jungkook’s hand still gripped tightly onto Hyemin’s, he pushed open the large door. Finally letting Hyemin’s hand off from his, Jungkook stood aside; letting Hyemin enter the house before him. Hyemin was way too amazed at the sight of Jungkook’s ‘house’ to even care that the two of them held hands before.

 

“O-oh, she’s here. Taehyung, drop the juice!”

 

Hyemin heard a series of muttering coming from the living room. She snapped out from her imagination, coming back to reality and greeted the boys as cheerful as she could. Of course, the other six of them happily respond to her. They all looked very comfortable in Jungkook’s house, it was as if it’s their own house and not their friend’s. Hyemin found herself stuck between Taehyung and Jimin. She had to squish herself, careful to not making any skin contact with either of them as she was very awkward with people she doesn’t know.

 

“Hey, hey. Let’s talk about the transfer student. Isn’t she hot?” Jimin started the conversation, but not the type that Hyemin expected.

 

She raised an eyebrow. If it’s a transfer student, isn’t it supposed to be her? Was he saying that she’s ‘hot’?

 

“Oh, Hyemin, you were absent today. There’s a new girl in our class.” Namjoon, who was kind enough to tell her what happened earlier this morning solved Hyemin’s question.

 

Right, why would they even call me hot anyway?

 

“Was it Hyo In, her name? Whatever, she’s still hot!” Jimin tapped on the table repeatedly, holding himself from fanboying too much.

 

Im Hyo In?

 

Jin butted in, his long hand reaching out for the chocolate cookie on the table and shoved it into his mouth in one try. “If you’re talking about that new girl, she’s still way too low for my level.”

 

Hyemin found herself lost in the middle of the boys’ conversation as she wasn’t there earlier today. Instead, she repeatedly sipped on her orange juice, finishing it within 5 minutes. Hyemin placed the glass back on the table, which was immediately snatched away by Jungkook who had been watching her while the others were busy having their small discussion about Hyo In.

 

“I’ll go and refill it for you,” Jungkook stood up from his seat.

 

Hyemin took this chance to escape from the awkwardness, “W-wait, I’ll go with you too!”

 

The six were all unbothered by the disappearance of Jungkook and Hyemin. With Yoongi watching quietly from the side, the five continued their argument on the new student.

Hyemin followed Jungkook quietly to the kitchen, looking around his house at the same time. She was too busy having her own time that she didn’t notice Jungkook made a sudden stop.

 

“Oof—“ Hyemin yapped when her nose bumped on Jungkook’s back.

 

“Are you that amazed at my house? You can have it if you want.” Jungkook chuckled, walking over to the counter of his kitchen; refilling the empty glass with fresh orange juice.

 

Hyemin raised an eyebrow, “What do you mean?”

 

“You seemed pretty interested at this house. Well, you can have it. Under one condition.” Jungkook’s lips curved into a smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter