× Chapter 37

Surrounded by mean boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

“Honey, be quick or we’ll miss the ceremony!” Mrs. Jung rushed out from the car, holding two bouquets of different types of fresh flowers that she just bought from the nearby flower shop. That was too, by ordering through the phone before she went there and picked it up as she was busy in the morning.

It was a busy day in the school as it was the graduation ceremony for the senior classes. Teachers and students were busy running back and forth, preparing for the ceremony that’s soon to begin. The school hall was decorated specially for the event. A huge banner in yellow-gold saying ‘congratulations’ were placed firmly on the wall. Of course, behind of the stage was as busy as the outside. Especially the actors for the play.

“Oh. My. God. Are you really Hyemin?”

A girl gasped in awe after helping Hyemin to put on her graceful blue dress. Without having any time to react, Hyemin gave her a slight smile before rushing towards the door to the stage. She waited for her turn before entering the stage, walking gracefully as told by Mr. Park. Jungkook glanced at her, his mouth gaped open. His reaction was too realistic to be called an act. Though, that wasn’t an act at all. The unusual view of Hyemin dressing up with the dazzling makeup nearly make him forgot his lines.

“That’s my daughter!” Mrs. Jung exclaimed, pointing at her daughter and whispering to her husband repeatedly. In which Mr. Jung replied with only a nod. The audience were too focused on their stage to mind her noises, and when the play reached the end, they held their breath, seeing how the main characters glanced at each other.

Jungkook stared into Hyemin’s eyes for a moment before placing a soft, sweet kiss on her forehead. The abrupt action from the prince made the audience screamed and cheered, the actors (and also Mr. Park) were shook by the unplanned act that wasn’t written in the script. The girls’ had to squealed silently while the boys just looked at their co-actors with their eyes widen.

After the infamous play that stirred the attention from the audience, the students went out from the hall with their parents. Jungkook, who was still exhausted from the play was dragged by Mrs. Jung, leaving Hyemin and her dad chasing the two of them from behind. The two of them were dragged into the entrance of the school with the bouquets on their hand. Mrs. Jung had dragged the two of them for a picture together.

“Closer, closer!”

Mrs.Jung waved her hand to the right repeatedly and smiled, satisfied after they were standing, no, glued to each other to be exact.

“Jung Hyemin, what’s with that lousy pose? Be more cheerful!” Mrs. Jung frowned, “Jungkook, help me with that sloth.”

Hyemin groaned, they had been standing on the same spot taking pictures for the last 5 minutes. Just how many pictures will satisfy her mom?

Mrs. Jung finished the ‘photoshoot’ with a clap, nodding at the result of the pictures when a loud cheers came from behind. It was the BTS boys, who had just escaped from their fangirls who crowded them for around 10 minutes to ask for pictures.

“Taking pictures with your girlfriend and leaving us out? Isn’t that too mean?” J-hope frowned and head locked Jungkook. V on the other side greeted Hyemin cheerfully, while the rest of the boys helped J-hope to ‘punish’ Jungkook.

“Oh, are you their friends? Come on, let’s take another pictures with all the seven of you.” Mrs. Jung smiled, obviously excited while Jungkook and Hyemin groaned in frustration. The picture taking continued for another 10 minutes before Mrs. Jung dismissed the seven of them exhausted.

“I’ll make sure to remind myself not to let your mom take pictures next time,” J-hope whispered to Hyemin’s ears after Mrs. Jung was busy talking to her husband and showing the result of her photography skill.

“Mom, I’m going out!” Hyemin took her shoes and put them on hurry, glancing on her watch from time to time. Mrs. Jung came out to the living room holding a red scarf and wrapped them around Hyemin’s neck.

“It’s cold outside, how could you forget your scarf?”

Hyemin pulled the scarf until it touches the tip of her nose, “Alright, mom. I won’t forget it next time. I’ll be going now.”

Rushing out of the house, Hyemin made her wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter