× Chapter 35

Surrounded by mean boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom, I'll be going to my room first." Hyemin yawned and patted her stomach at the same time. Shaking her head, Mrs.Jung opened , ready to shoot fire at her daughter. 

"Jung Hyemin, what did I say about being more feminine?" 

Hyemin rolled her eyes at her mom who complained about her behaviour every day. She scratched her head in frustration and turned to her mom, 

"I got it, I got it. See?" Hyemin tucked her hair behind her ears with her pinky up 'feminine-ly' before going in to her room and closed the door behind her. 

"Geez. Mom and her obsession with feminine stuff. Whatever, I'll just do what I want." 

Hyemin snickered and jumped around her room, pretending to be a rock singer with her terrible screamings. 

"Jung Hyemin! I heard that!" 

Hyemin bit her lower lips and grinned sheepishly, 

Oops.

She shrugged and ran over to her phone, grabbing it in a speed of light to check the game she played daily. 

"So... a new chat room is going to be up at 8:15. Now is 8:00... Yes, I'll make sure not to miss out Jumin's call this time." 

Hyemin muttered and placed her phone down when she could hear a rushing footsteps entered the house. 

"Ah, Mrs and Mr.Jung, sorry for rushing out in the middle of the dinner." 

Jungkook apologized, bowing 90 degree at the elders. To which the older ones replied with a warm smile. After getting reassured by Mrs.Jung, Jungkook's eyes wandered around the house, searching for the one he was looking for when his eyes stopped on the door. 

"Then, I'll be excusing myself to the room."

Jungkook bowed for the second time, rushing into the room. He let out a breath of relief when he saw the girl in front of him. Sitting in front of the dressing table was Hyemin who was extremely absorbed to her phone, smiling. 

Slowly and silently, Jungkook sneaked behind her before wrapping his arms around her neck softly, resting his chin on her head which caused Hyemin to drop her phone out of surprised. 

'You have received a new message!'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter