× Chapter 10

Surrounded by mean boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Geez, girls these days.” Jungkook shook his head. He had insisted on sending her home after witnessing the horrifying thing the Rebecca girl did to Hyemin. He admitted that he was being annoying to Hyemin, but not until the level where he would cursed and pushed her around.

 

Hyemin was silent after meeting someone from her previous school. Out of all people, she just had to meet someone she wanted to forget the most. If she knew things would turned out like this, she wouldn’t have sneak out of the house at the first place. Now she had to receive scolding from her mom the moment she enter the house.

 

“Hey, did you borrowed money from her or something? She acted like you owe her a huge amount of cash.” Jungkook turned his head to see Rebecca having her phone beside her ear, probably calling someone.

 

“None of your business. Moreover, we’re not close enough to share personal information.” Hyemin tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She didn’t want to trust strangers too much. At least not someone that annoyed her when he only get to know her for less than one day.

 

“That’s true— but,”

 

“I was hospitalized, lost my memories, and was told to avoid her when I was back to school.” Hyemin cut his sentence.

 

And I thought she wasn’t going to talk about her past. Jungkook raised an eyebrow, but kept quiet and listened carefully to what she was saying.

 

“I didn’t know why I had to avoid her. After all, I had no memories of school at all when I woke up. But I could see clearly why I was told to avoid her.” Hyemin shrugged before going back to her silent mode again.

 

Jungkook was quiet, too. He didn’t want to say much on a sensitive topic.

 

“Look what I just said to a total stranger. Guess you know one of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter