× Chapter 8

Surrounded by mean boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome!" The staffs greeted when the bell on the door rung as Hyemin entered the café. Hyemin loved the cheerful mood of the café. All the staffs were working hard on the first day of the café’s opening. Though the thought only last for less than five seconds when Hyemin quickly approached the counter, her eyes glued at the menu above the counter.

 

"I'll have one ca-"

 

"One caramel macchiato, please."

 

A voice interrupted. Hyemin shut her eyes and bit her lower lips, who was it that cut in while she was ordering something? She turned her head at the rude man and was ready to stab the man with her arrow-like words, but after seeing the face of the person that interrupted her, Hyemin froze on the spot, her jaw drop.

That black hair with his fringe almost covering half of his eyes, a piercing on his ear and that one and only jerk face. It’s no other than ‘the’ Jeon Jungkook.

 

"I know I'm handsome, but please stop staring. It's really uncomfortable." Jungkook spoke in monotone, his eyes looking elsewhere.

 

"Excuse you, I’m not staring at you. And what did you said? Handsome? Dream on.” Hyemin snickered and shook her head,

 

"One caramel macchiato for me too, please. Thank you." Hyemin said and smiled at the staff.

 

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, seeing how Hyemin's personality changes from 100 to 0 real fast.

 

"Alright. Please take a seat while waiting." The staff smiled in return, placing her pen down after jotting down their orders.

 

"Are you secretly my fan? Why are you copying what I ordered?” J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter