Chapter 36

Surrounded by mean boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just one day before the 11th of December, the day when the ceremony will be hold and, the day when Jungkook is going to deliver whatever he wants to say to Hyemin. Hyemin wasn't the only who felt nervous before the ceremony. Jungkook, too, felt nervous even though he doesn't have to worry about his outstanding acting at all. He has a good look, has a talent to sing, act, dance, not to mention rap. Was it really fair to have a human this perfect? Being more better day by day, the girls in school couldn't help but got attracted to him. To which he doesn't even spare a look to them. His heart has chosen Hyemin and no one could change the decision his heart has made. 

"I'm sorry, but I can't." Jungkook politely rejected the junior in front of him, handing the bright red box back to her before walking off.  Yet another girl to reject. He sighed. The vibration of the phone in his pocket made him stopped his track. Pulling his phone out from his pocket, he smiled when he saw the name shown on the screen.

Hyemin 

Hey, where the hell are you? I'm alone in the practice room here.

Stucking his phone back to his pocket, Jungkook grinned as he made his way towards the practice room. After knocking on the door for a few times, Jungkook opened the door and went in before closing the door behind him. Just to see an empty practice room. Where is Hyemin? 

"Hyemin?" Jungkook's voice filled the silence. The sound of the air conditioner was the only thing heard before a sound of movements were heard in the corner of the room. Jungkook raised an eyebrow, approaching a cardboard placed in the corner. Before he could even lay a hand on it, the cardboard fell to the ground, making him jumped in surprised.

"Jeon Jungkook! What took you so long to come here? I swear I've been waiting here alone for the past 15 minutes. You don't know how scary it was for a girl to wait alone in a room." Hyemin scolded, placing her hands on her waist, attempting to kill Jungkook with her glares. 

Though, Jungkook found her expression adorable instead of threatening. He chuckled and hugged the grumpy girl, patting her back.

"I'm sorry to make you wait alone in here. I had some business to take care of." he sighed, resting his head on her shoulder. 

"Sorry for coming late. Oh, have you both started practicing while I wasn't here? That's good." an exhausted voice entered the room. The two quickly pushed away from each other's embrace, filling the room with coughs

"Hey, it's okay. You can continue practicing while waiting for the others." Mr. Park said, swinging his legs in the air with his phone on his hand, leaning against the chair. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter