× Chapter 3

Surrounded by mean boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“W-Who are you?”

 

I stuttered, gripping on my pillow tightly. Could it be some kind of people who were trying to blackmail me using my dark secret? Oh god. Please no. I’m still too young to have my dark secrets revealed. Moreover, they were darker than dark. So please, no.

 

“Oh, you don’t remember me? That’s a shame.”

 

The other line spoke. His sentence had ‘playfulness’ all over it. It took me about 10 seconds staying silence before finally remembering probably the last person I wanted to hear today.  But there was still the slightest chance that it might not be him. And I’m siding with that 1% chance.

 

“You can’t be-“

 

Please.

 

“Bingo! You're right. I'm THE handsome man you've been thinking about. It's nice to-"

 

Fxck. 

 

I immediately ended the call, tossing my phone far away from me as if my poor phone has done something terrible. Jungkook that little , how did he get my number? 

 

xxxxx

 

The kitchen was filled with silence, all that was heard were the sounds of the spoons and forks every time they touched the plates. I sighed as I shifted my gaze away from the food, drawing circles on the table. 

 

"Honey, what's wrong? Why aren't you eating?"

 

I shook my head and gave my mom a faint smile, reassuring her that I was okay and that I just needed some rest. After eating few spoons from the plate I excused myself and went back to my room.

I could hear my dad's voice over the door, telling mom that she should let me be and I'd get over it after time passed. I chuckled dryly and locked the door of my bedroom.

Well, it's not like dad has ever treated me like a daughter. Mom told me how much dad wanted a son but was really disappointed after I, who turned out to be a daughter was born. But that doesn't mean that he could continue treating me strictly as if I'm a guy. Though, I don't think he'll be any different if I'm a son. 

I sighed, diving into my bed and laid on my stomach when a gush of notifications bombed my phone. I ran to my phone in the speed of light and noticed the light of my phone flashing on and off from the amount of messages that came in unstoppably. 

I let out a growl when I found out the person behind this mess. Jeon. Jung. Kook. 

 

From: Unknown number

Hey, aren't you going to apologize? 

Are you ignoring me now?

Hey

Jung Hyemi!

 

And more nonsense . Did he seriously have my number from someone who I probably don’t want to know, just for this? I wonder where he got all the guts from to get my phone number from someone just for an apology when we clearly just met today. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and replied to his message to stop the notification from ringing repeatedly. I didn’t want my battery to droop just because of his stupid text m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter