× Chapter 25

Surrounded by mean boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The exam ended and I could finally, finally breath without having to worry about exams ever again. I regretted not going through the notes more, but as I said, the blame was on Jungkook.

The moment the bell went off and the papers were taken, Jungkook shot me a concerned look on his face along with a disappointed head shake. I smiled in satisfaction. Hah, that’s what he get for bothering someone who was trying to study.

So then I thought hell was finally over and I could finally sleep peacefully.

I thought.

"Cinderella," said Mrs. Park, "is what you all will be performing on D-Day."

The whole class chattered at once upon the announcement. Cinderella, really. For people who will be graduating in few months?

Everyone was arguing over the childish idea. Heck, I didn’t even care about what roles, I just wanted to go home and sleep. Actually, I did care. Deep inside I was BEGGING Mrs. Park to give me a role of the useless rock in the corner of the stage.

"No more complains! We will decide on the characters now!" Mrs. Park spoke and slammed two boxes that separate the girls’ and boys’ roles on the table.

She tapped her hand on the table repeatedly, "Pick any random paper, no peeking. You have three seconds. Quick, quick!"

Mrs. Park was THAT impatient. Probably way more impatient than the person I know.

I fiddled with the hem of my shirt. I stuck my head out from the line time to time, just to check the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter