× Chapter 16

Surrounded by mean boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyemin's POV

“Let me go, please!” I tried to pull away from their grip, but they were way too strong to be my opponent.
 

Who are these people? And what the hell are they trying to do to me?


There were three, no, four of them. And I wasn’t surprise to see Hyo In between the unfamiliar faces.

They dragged me forcefully to a deserted alley, pushing me against the dirty wall harshly. A relaxing rest on my comfortable queen size bed? Don’t even think about it anymore. I couldn’t even escape from these girls who attacked me without a specific reason.

“Livin’ a good life, aren’t ya?” The girl with a baby blonde bob cut spat at me, one of her legs stepping on the box filled with abandoned appliances; staring at me threateningly.

I arched a brow, “What are you talking about?”

The four of them scoffed in unison upon my question. What was so funny?

“First, Jungkook. And now Yoongi? Why not just snatch all the boys at once, you .”

“Excuse me?” I tried to stand up straight, who are they to call me a ?

“Finish her up,” Hyo In demanded.
 

In a blink of an eye, I was surrounded by the three of them. I pushed them away, but they would always found their way back. Two powerful kicks on my stomach and a painful punch on my face got me fell to the ground breathlessly.


“, what is Mrs. Park doing at this place? Time to go, girls!” Hyo In panicked.

All of them slid away successfully without getting caught by Mrs. Park.

I sighed. My whole body felt too numb that I couldn’t even feel my own legs. What the was those girls’ problem?

“Jung Hyemin! Oh my god, is that you? What in the world happened?” Mrs. Park rushed over from the corner of the alley, abandoning her expensive-looking leather handbag.

My mouth wasn’t cooperating with me when I tried to give her my lame excuse. All I could do was shake my head weakly.
 

Please, don’t ask more questions Mrs. Park. I’m dying right here.


I could see Mrs. Park’s mouth moved in an incredible speed, though I couldn’t really hear what she was say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter