× Chapter 24

Surrounded by mean boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sounds of 'good morning' echoed along the hall way as I made my way lazily to the classroom. It was just another day of school; except, he's not here anymore.

I pushed open the door of my classroom, the first thing I witnessed was students flipping through their notes and having mental breakdown. Of course, it was the final exam. They have to score a good mark in order to graduate and get out from this hell. Though, there will be another hell waiting right after high school: College.

I placed the thick notes (filled with index sticky notes popping out of every sides) on the table. Just a glance of the notes made me stressed enough.

Looking at the clock that was hanging on the wall, I nodded to myself. I had twenty more minutes before the exam starts. I flipped open the thick notes, hoping that everything will get into my brain even though this is a last minute revision.

"1956 was—"

“Morning to you too, ladies.” –entered the voice that ruined the peaceful atmosphere of the classroom.

I lose my focus, and I knew I’m going to screw this exam up right at that moment.

"Jeon Jungkook, I swear." I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Yes?" Jungkook tossed his bag on the chair.

"I heard you calling my name. Miss me that much? We just met yesterday." He winked.

No, girl. You can’t punch people in here.

I pushed his face away and groaned, "Please, stay quiet for twenty minutes. I have to get a good score for this exam."

Jungkook leaned on the chair, if I fail this test, this is all his fault.

I didn’t have that much of an expectation after Jungkook nodded and let me study. Five minutes after the silence, I felt the strands of my hair getting tugged one by one.

I took a deep breath, trying to search for the smallest amou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter